[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest shey428

So this is the cruel world of shipping' date=' one day you're up and the next day kaboom totally emo lolI'm just going to push this new rumor aside. Actors belonging to the same agency to me just means they work under the same agency plain and simple.Honestly I have seen and read many signs during and after TWTWB to keep my shipping for JIS-SHK going hard  ;) \m/[/quote']

I am guilty about the ups and downs attitude for our couple. Maybe i'm just disappointed. KDW previously admit he felt for SHK. It means he is brave enough to tackle his feelings. JIS is not. But when i think about it again he's really protecting SHK. I wish SHK will not be afraid of her feelings. I wish she would trust her heart to JIS and vice versa.

Maybe i'm thirsty of JIS&SHK moments.. Not OS-OY. I have no other source of news about them because i dont know chinese nor korean (as most of the news are).

Anyways, help me. i'll keep on sailing.. No matter what! :)

For my dear shippers
Smexy (Smart & Sexy) Kang Dong Won is in the same company with Song Hye Kyo now :-B . I don't worry about KDW-SHK news because I simply think these two joined the same company like JIS & his noona Go Hyun Jung - it's just business nothing personal (I hope namow.jpg
For Mr tall Oppajisukjinracestarter.jpgAre you ready,  long -legs oppa? You sure have a tough competition and if you keep saying "blah blah ... uncomfortable...blah blah ... don't have special feeling for her... blah blah", you probably read the news " Kang Dong Won, one family with Song Hye Kyo ... exclusive contract with UAA:-O and you appear on Kim C music radio show with the song " Never Knew I was losing you"  062d4a6c.jpg    @verona: Rumour about Kang Dong Won & Ha Ga In is not true, someone made up this stupid rumor. For those who not familiar with KDW, here he is. I I know I'm 02 shipper and should not post pictures of long-legs oppa's love rival :)) but let me just drool over him a bit elle2zps2cbda5e7.jpg(Men we I wanna have =)) )

@zuizui

lol. I like your imitation of  that "blah blah blah thing"....by JIS. He really should be honest with himself. He keeps saying he cannot have feelings for SHK so as to act well. But did he think compared to acting well. how is his life going to be in future if he does not express his feelings to her? Is acting well so important that he foregoes the one gem of a lady in this world? Will he even get a second chance with her again?

Yea, we all know that you said you will be awkward if you got some feelings. But you shut yourself with a wall around you and let Hye Kyo sshi slip out of your life, it's something you might regret, oppa. Now he has new offers after TWTWB success and he'll be more busy. It's really up to him to see what is the most important thing in his life now. I hope that will be SHK. :)

shey428 said:

arri14

wrote:

»

So this is the cruel world of shipping, one day you're up and the next day kaboom totally emo lolI'm just going to push this new rumor aside. Actors belonging to the same agency to me just means they work under the same agency plain and simple.Honestly I have seen and read many signs during and after TWTWB to keep my shipping for JIS-SHK going hard 

;)\m/

Guest shey428

@jl08

I can only imagine why he couldnt reveal his feelings. I did have hope when somebody mention that some korean actors hide that they are dating and surprised everybody with their marriage. I'm hoping that this will be the plan of both parties for they both have their career to attend to this year. This action plan is very mature. Very much JIS as to maturity and very much discrete like SHK.

5l4g92.jpg

@jl08: The news you asking for :)
http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/22/kang-dong-won-signs-with-song-hye-gyos-agency/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+soompi+(Soompi%3A+K-pop+and+asian+music%2C+dramas%2C+movies%2C+celebrities%2C+and+community+for+the+masses)

Or http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=5711
Its okay he can hide his feeling by saying "blah blah blah things" like he used to say in interviews :)). I wish he has the courage to announce he love Hye Kyo sshi and ready to settle down with her (I'm dreaming, do not wake me up :)) )

Guest marshmelliey

Some lives are linkedAnd meant to be;Meant to come across each other,Eventually
Linked through timeAnd brought togetherBy Fate…
If Destiny wills itThen it shall be done.

tumblr_mhx0emeKUE1qhg5nlo1_500.jpg

wow, within a week the postings have reached 20. you guys ARE AWESOME! within 12 hours, you've posted 2 pages BRAVO! every piece of news is great. this thread is my opium; leaving me addicted, high, sometimes delusional and occasionally hallucinating.

I went out, got myself locked out and was agitated throughout. people thot it was because i got locked out. kekeke how can i tell them i'm agitated because i can't access this thread.

this ship does give us goosebumps, leaving us at times confused, exhilirated, ocasionally  desperate. sometimes i think my bp will rise and my heart can't take it. to calm me down, i always think of jis' response in an interview "if something funny does happen, it's my fault. i have tried my very best to keep things quiet."

zuizui said: @jl08: The news you asking for :)
http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/22/kang-dong-won-signs-with-song-hye-gyos-agency/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+soompi+(Soompi%3A+K-pop+and+asian+music%2C+dramas%2C+movies%2C+celebrities%2C+and+community+for+the+masses)

Or http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=5711
Its okay he can hide his feeling by saying "blah blah blah things" like he used to say in interviews :)). I wish he has the courage to announce he love Hye Kyo sshi and ready to settle down with her (I'm dreaming, do not wake me up :)) )

shey428 said: @jl08

I can only imagine why he couldnt reveal his feelings. I did have hope when somebody mention that some korean actors hide that they are dating and surprised everybody with their marriage. I'm hoping that this will be the plan of both parties for they both have their career to attend to this year. This action plan is very mature. Very much JIS as to maturity and very much discrete like SHK.

5l4g92.jpg

Guest shey428

There's a right or wrong to know for everything And the truth is somewhere written in between 29yfrx3.jpg Well, I can visualize the pieces of a dream, And it's not as far away as it may seem But if truth be told, it is you that holds the key To the question that defines my destiny 5pep6t.jpg I've been in love, a time or two I've seen the world, when i'm with you I wanna fly and spread my wings I don't wanna cry, I wanna sing I wanna live and take a chance I'm not afraid to love again I wanna fall, fall for you And I want you to fall for me too 2aiejwo.jpg I've had plenty conversations with my heart Coz I want this thing to work, not fall apart So, I ask my heart how it can be so sure And it answers me because your heart is pure 2nv769v.jpg I have every expectation that is true Coz my heart won't lie to me, much less to you But if truth be told, it is you that holds the key To the future that becomes our destiny 2lm1dzq.jpg Unto the mountain snow that melts into the stream My heart goes like a river to sea To the heavens up above, I pray to God our destiny is love f22843.jpg I keep sailing! <3

Guest shey428

@jl08 Me too! I want to go to S.korea!! Wish at that time there aint be war. Awww! My house is welcome for o2 couple (off topic) hehe Fingercrossed! [-O<

been away or too long! couldn't catch up with you guys. you were so fast with all the postings. but thank you everyone for the updates, the delusions, for keeping that hope fort the O2 Couple.
I enjoyed every sentence, every pic, every artwork, photoshopped pics!
Above all, i enjoy the laughter and the good spirit that i am getting here after reading your posts and wishes! 
more please! 

P.S. I hope they would announce soon the schedule o the Fan Tour and if SHK can join in it. It would really be nice! and I would really look forward to it and all the photos and articles that it will produce. :D

giving more :x :x  :x  :x for the o2 couple! 

Guest marshmelliey

JIS & the kids is here to cheer you up to not losing hope on O2 couple   :x
               tumblr_mlpod6XdfI1r03tuuo1_400.gif

music background : beyonce - single ladies =))
@ulap nice too see you here  :-*

Guest Gisella18

Hi All... I m dying for the BTS and NG of O2 Couple. :(( :(( Why there is nothing from them? [-( Anyway I Really hope Kyo can join the promotion with JIS. [-O< [-O<

marshmelliey said: JIS & the kids is here to cheer you up to not losing hope on O2 couple   :x
               tumblr_mlpod6XdfI1r03tuuo1_400.gif

music background : beyonce - single ladies =))
@ulap nice too see you here  :-*

shey428 said:

There's a right or wrong to know for everything And the truth is somewhere written in between ] Well, I can visualize the pieces of a dream, And it's not as far away as it may seem But if truth be told, it is you that holds the key To the question that defines my destiny  I've been in love, a time or two I've seen the world, when i'm with you I wanna fly and spread my wings I don't wanna cry, I wanna sing I wanna live and take a chance I'm not afraid to love again I wanna fall, fall for you And I want you to fall for me too   I've had plenty conversations with my heart Coz I want this thing to work, not fall apart So, I ask my heart how it can be so sure And it answers me because your heart is pure 2nv769v.jpgI have every expectation that is true Coz my heart won't lie to me, much less to you But if truth be told, it is you that holds the key To the future that becomes our destiny Unto the mountain snow that melts into the stream My heart goes like a river to sea To the heavens up above, I pray to God our destiny is love I keep sailing! <3

leezsa said: wow, within a week the postings have reached 20. you guys ARE AWESOME! within 12 hours, you've posted 2 pages BRAVO! every piece of news is great. this thread is my opium; leaving me addicted, high, sometimes delusional and occasionally hallucinating.

I went out, got myself locked out and was agitated throughout. people thot it was because i got locked out. kekeke how can i tell them i'm agitated because i can't access this thread.

this ship does give us goosebumps, leaving us at times confused, exhilirated, ocasionally  desperate. sometimes i think my bp will rise and my heart can't take it. to calm me down, i always think of jis' response in an interview "if something funny does happen, it's my fault. i have tried my very best to keep things quiet."

Guest hanena21

read from NB just now, Korea dispatch will release news about new couple tommorow...they said it is the best day of dispatch journalist lives...

(huhu..how i wish it is our O2 couple :x ...but i guess maybe not..) got to wait till tommorow.... [-O<