[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

shippers, i think (wish, pray & hope) dong wan n hye kyo are good friends much like in sung and the actress ex mrs chaebol.

if jis & shk are dating, they'll most very likely do it in secret. so watch out for smokescreens and red herrings.

have fun shippers and most of jis & shk do have lovely & memorable times ;)

Guest marshmelliey

leezsa said: shippers, i think (wish, pray & hope) dong wan n hye kyo are good friends much like in sung and the actress ex mrs chaebol.

if jis & shk are dating, they'll most very likely do it in secret. so watch out for smokescreens and red herrings.

have fun shippers and most of jis & shk do have lovely & memorable times ;)

about Kang Dong Won. there's a lot rumours that he felt for Han Ga In (she get married right?) recently. that is a very huge rumours that alot ppl believed it's true. i'm quite disappointed if it's true because I like him as an actor althought i only watched his "1% of something" drama.

Guest arri14

So this is the cruel world of shipping, one day you're up and the next day kaboom totally emo lol

I'm just going to push this new rumor aside. Actors belonging to the same agency to me just means they work under the same agency plain and simple.

Honestly I have seen and read many signs during and after TWTWB to keep my shipping for JIS-SHK going hard  ;) \m/

Guest iheartyou1518

guys, there's a facebook page for our 02 couple.. please take a look and like.. so far, it has 371 likes.. I've read that the admin will take screen cap of 02 scenes in every episodes! they already started on episode 1.. :))
regarding the love triangle issue let's all...tumblr_mczv7qbdxc1r3gytxo1_500.png
they say that love takes time and if they're meant to be, they're meant to be amidst all odds..
just take Jang dong gun & his wife's love story for example, they're friends for many years and they both have lovers of their own but in the end they realize their love for each other and now they're happily married..:)

Guest ksyj2009

I've read about KDW at SHK's thread yesterday and I got a little worried....but I've decided I'm not gonna think about it too much....I have a strong faith with our soon to be love birds :x I just keep thinking of the overflowing sparks and their undeniable attraction for each other 8->

Guest iheartyou1518

Jo In Sung Finally kissed Song Hye Kyo and made Rating High

Posted on March 15, 2013 in drama by viaFavoriteAdd to Pins

Jo In Sung30

On Thursday night, Jo In Sung finally overcame his hesitation and kissed Song Hye Kyo on SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows after fighting with himself to not see her as more than his sister, especially since he is pretending to be her brother. However, Song Hye Kyo wakes up in the middle of kiss, making viewers anticipate what will happen next.

The kiss pushed ratings from 14.2 to 14.9. Although not a huge increase, the ratings still became That Winter’s highest recorded ratings to date.

cr:koreandrama

----->>> I guess korean audience also ship our 02 couple.. yociexp77.gif yociexp108.gif

Guest ksyj2009

arri14 said:

So this is the cruel world of shipping, one day you're up and the next day kaboom totally emo lol

I'm just going to push this new rumor aside. Actors belonging to the same agency to me just means they work under the same agency plain and simple.

Honestly I have seen and read many signs during and after TWTWB to keep my shipping for JIS-SHK going hard  ;) \m/

arri14 said:

hazwani said: I dont know, but I'm just trying to make sense though, I mean if we already knew that a person is already dating somebody else, what's the point of being blushed/shy/ behave awkwardly towards each other? I mean if it was me, I feel more shy if i knew that attractive guy/woman is still single which what I observe with JIS-SHK.

so, i think about KDW-SHK being under the same agency is just sort of professional matter.

plus, knowing that SHK is always trying her best to get rid of all rumours, and if there is really something romance going on between them which could spark those rumours, I dont think she would approve the idea of him joining her agency. because that would just spark the rumours and putting their relationship (if any) under extreme scrutiny and fragile situations (which I thought she had experienced from her previous much publicised relationship). But, since there isnt any, there is nothing to worry about. i think it just the same case with JIS-GHJ.

just my 2 cents though, I dont know about you, but my ship still going well :)

verona

said: about Kang Dong Won. there's a lot rumours that he felt for Han Ga In (she get married right?) recently. that is a very huge rumours that alot ppl believed it's true. i'm quite disappointed if it's true because I like him as an actor althought i only watched his "1% of something" drama.

verona said:

about Kang Dong Won. there's a lot rumours that he felt for Han Ga In (she get married right?) recently. that is a very huge rumours that alot ppl believed it's true. i'm quite disappointed if it's true because I like him as an actor althought i only watched his "1% of something" drama.

that rumor turned to be FALSE! It made up by Choi Chang Ryul on DC Gallery and picked up by Sports Seoul...http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/bestiz-update-on-nations-first-love.html?showComment=1366262583945

Hi, nice to see you here. Indeed that rumor is made by a poorsoul who wanted to get attention.

My dearest friends, let's not make speculations or bad imaginations. Let time tell.

My ship is still going tho'. InKyo, aja aja, fighting!!! :-)

Hi, nice to see you here. Indeed that rumor is made by a poorsoul who wanted to get attention.

My dearest friends, let's not make speculations or bad imaginations. Let time tell.

My ship is still going tho'. InKyo, aja aja, fighting!!! :-)

aja!!! being in the same company doesn't mean your in a relationship right like something happen same to this years ago when Hye Kyo sshi joined Won Bin in eden9 they were the only talents in that agency well

actually its Won Bin's but he let Hye Kyo use his staff i think it went for 3 years then until she had her own maybe Hye Kyo's playing Noona to this KDW guy like what my WB did to her in the past ohhh this good friends sticking with each other in the tough entertainment world is touching ... i dunno maybe im just justifying here but i still ship em' i see

those stares and smile ;)) until no one gets married!!! aja!!! viva and china has still to happen right? yeh and japan HH LOL LOL biane biane high hopes here Lol =))