[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

dark19 said: jl08 said:

cr tieba.baidu.com (lol. baidu sure knows how to protect its photos). Sorry, pals, that the photos disappeared!

The Chinese fans were really amazed at the likeness of these 2 angels from their childhood photos till now and their pose, their fashion tastes etc...Some even said that JIS and SHK are so compatible that they must have been a couple in previous life and that their destiny is brought forward to this life. :)

Another fan was saying that she does not like to watch movies but so long as JIS and SHK are cast together, irregardless of the movie content, she'll definitely watch!

Just imagine how much this O2 couple is being loved all over the world.

Btw, no offence but JIS's past photos...well, some of his style and pose borders on a wee bit effiminate. I'm glad he is now so manly like Oh Soo. He's so much more handsome now. SHK is doing pretty well since young as in her beauty is timeless.

Fans were saying that she seldom shows off her 'assets' so in one of the photos above, that was quite bossomy. lol. :)

bibidep said: SHK's movie keep postpone the date to begin to film.  I don't know why but all her movie that she worked with China seem never be on time.  If they keep delaying like this may be JIS's movie will be film before SHK's movie .

Did you guys know that SHK had a new guy joint the same company with her and that company only have two people now, they are SHK and the new guy Kang Dong Won???  He and SHK had filmed one short movie together in 2010.   This guy also had an Interview before and he said he felt for SHK too.  Man man man, I think JIS will have some trouble to fight against this guy to have SHK's love.    He came from the rich family, tall, not handsome like JIS but look more manly than JIS.   One more funny thing that happen to JIS and SHK that both of their company have one man and one woman in it hahaha, JIS joints with GHJ and this new guy KDW joints with SHK.  

Now I only think a bout fate destiny love, we can not do anything to help JIS right now.  I like to see who is the one that SHK chooses to be her man, I hope that one of these two will be her real life lover.   Both men were born in the same year, KDW was born in Jan. 1981 and JIS was born in July 1981 and SHK was born in Nov. 1981.

Yahhhh I'm on the top of page 60..............

@sugarmonkey

"Based on their interactions on and off screen, SHK and JIS just seem extremely compatible and I swear there is an underlying current of attraction between them as well. Since a lot of you here see it too, I don't think I'm crazy for saying that. "

Hi there. I love your thoughts. It's positive and insightful.

No, you're not crazy for sensing the attraction between our O2 couple. It's our O2 couple who are crazy not to admit it. :)

They just have too many baggages. They have to let go of social stigma about dating co-star, past hurt and forget about the rumour mongers and Korean media. Just live their own lives. Hope they realised that they have this one shot together through TWTWB at happiness for themselves.

:x :x

bth_AAAA_zps20788bf2.png?t=1366619443

chichi said: I havent logged in for days (perhaps only 2 days but seems for ages hehe...), so many posts here, a lot of new info. Thanks. Btw, it seems our family getting bigger. There are more and more members coming. Out of topic now, lets have a break for a while, we guys havent met before in person, besides we are from different countries, different cultures, perhaps different faith, but...I am so impressed WE ARE HERE. Do you think all of you here, shipping the same celebs, are really like a family? for me, I feel very welcomed here, though I think I am not really polite for not saying 'hi' for you all when the first time I took part in this thread.

Guest bibidep

irella said: bibidep said:Did you guys know that SHK had a new guy joint the same company with her and that company only have two people now, they are SHK and the new guy Kang Dong Won??? 

Guest YunRa1430270238

irella said: bibidep said:Did you guys know that SHK had a new guy joint the same company with her and that company only have two people now, they are SHK and the new guy Kang Dong Won??? 

Guest shey428

You’re in my arms

And all the world is calm

2cpcmtz.jpg

So close together

And when I’m with you

So close to feeling alive

15saalh.jpg

So close was waiting, waiting here with you

And now forever I know

All that I wanted to hold you

So close

2e0tx7p.jpg

So close to reaching that famous happy end

Almost believing this was not pretend

And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come

Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are

So close

So close

2v0b9ja.jpg

And still so far

2ze9q2a.jpg

When i heard this song i can't stop thinking about JIS & SHK.

Forgive me if photos are previously posted. (Cant make a video)

"So Close" by Jon McLaughlin

Guest mskdramalover

loucong said: Untitled-5.png

Untitled-6.png

pic credit to owners

:x :\"> I know these pics has been posted before biane :)>- ...BUT look at the way the stare and smile to each other it's different i dont really look at my guy friends like this oh well maybe if its cute LOL :)) anyway yeah i was saying maybe that's why they dont do interviews together cause the sparks is just noticeable hahaha this is just my assumption again my excuse is im a shipper i my mind is just on the roll LOL
=))

LoL i'm loving working from home, i have this thread to keep me co. dread the hour i have to go and be outside for awhile.

this ship is sailing maybe not too smoothly but if we keep our faith I'LL SOON BE DOING THE SOMERSAULT IN PUBLIC! in case some of you maybe wondering why i keep mentioning the somersault, ekekeke...

YunRa said:

irella said:

bibidep said:Did you guys know that SHK had a new guy joint the same company with her and that company only have two people now, they are SHK and the new guy Kang Dong Won??? 

Insung and DongWon are along time bff. Can we hope for Dongwon playing cupid for our lovely couple kkkkk.

Maybe it's the opposite of what you wish for.

I don't want to offend anyone but I think:

Kang Dong Won is a formidable threat to Jo In Sung if Jo In Sung is in love with Song Hye Kyo. Way before That Winter filmed, netizens and baidu bar have discussions that KDW is dating SHK in secret. The rumors skyrocketed when Mrs. Park who is SHK's closest manager and divashim were seen attending to KDW in Paris. Fans of KDW and SHK on Baidu bar individually dared not discuss about it. Now that he's joined her agency, some say it's because she influences his decision.

One of the most extreme rumors was that KDW was the third wheel between HB & SHK relationship.

If Jo In Sung loves Song Hye Kyo, he should act fast before someone else sweeps her off his feet. Now I'm hoping to see O2 promote the drama together so their feelings may grow into something more.

Hahaha I just got the good new from her and now I get a bad new from you.  OMG this ship is so hard to sail.  You may be right, KDW already said in 2010 that he felt for SHK.  Oh my heart can't handle this any more so stressful hihihi.

Who wouldn't fell in love with Kyo. I didn't know her before until recently I watched Full House and then That Winter. When I like an actress/actor I will search all infos and learn to know her/him better. I guess his ex was right when he said that Kyo is really nice and warm inside.

With regards to DongWon, I'm a fan of him. In his recent interview, he said he still doesn't understand love, even before he's thinking of staying single but then he thinks it would be good to have a family, he would like to marry someday but not that soon. My heart broke, because I expect him to be with one of his co-actress, they're really close and often seen together in public and there are many pictures of them. She even had pictures with his dog.

Sometimes I felt ashame shipping people like this, the people I don't even know. But, I guess inside we always have a fairytale dream and pairing up people when we think they look good together/have great chemistry is just a natural instinc. As long as no harm is made, there's nothing wrong shipping them. I have so much fun reading all your posts here. Let's have some fun, whichever the final story, #YetIhopeit'sInKyo#

Guest greenriver

Oh no, please don't play with my fragile heart. I ship them so hard, n now a new guy. Please no triangle loves. JIS & KDW r best friend, oh no. Sometime I just want to stay away from this thread n not to think about JIS & SHK, but I ca't help it :((

Guest diamond2212

loucong said: image-29.jpg

In Sung's favorite scene he said he was like a father and boyfriend ;))
hmmm pretty sure when he said Youngie's feet are too small and is she sure she ain't a doll is an adlib :x and she' cute kyaaaa :\">:x

Guest marshmelliey

diamond2212 said: loucong said: image-29.jpg

In Sung's favorite scene he said he was like a father and boyfriend ;))
hmmm pretty sure when he said Youngie's feet are too small and is she sure she ain't a doll is an adlib :x and she' cute kyaaaa :\">:x