[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Hello chingus, I've been a silent lurker in this forum recently and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for sharing all your news, photos and astute observations as I've enjoyed them all. I've never really shipped a drama couple before but I feel like O2 could be the ultimate one! I'm speaking up now because I want to express my support for them. I've been a longtime fan of SHK and TWTWB has made me a fan of JIS as well. I was incredibly impressed with both their performances and their electrifying chemistry. Based on their interactions on and off screen, SHK and JIS just seem extremely compatible and I swear there is an underlying current of attraction between them as well. Since a lot of you here see it too, I don't think I'm crazy for saying that. 

We have no way of knowing if they will date and if they do, I don't think they'll make it known. There seems to be a stigma to dating your co-star in Korea which I don't get especially when both parties are single and eligible. Love is hard enough and who wants to deal with media scrutiny on top of that. Plus SHK had such a hard time with her last relationship, we can't blame her for wanting to keep her love life private going forward. If it were to become public, I think JIS would definitely play protector to SHK though. 

I would love to see them follow the path of Eugene and Ki Tae Young who met while filming Creating Destiny and then just naturally dated and fell in love afterwards. I don't think it even came out that they were dating until they announced their marriage. They happen to be very happily married now so let's hope that a similar lovely scenario will unfold for SHK and JIS shall we?  I actually want to believe that they're already secretly seeing one another.  And if they're not, destiny needs to step in and give them another push since it already put them together in TWTWB.

Cheers and happy shipping to us all!

bibidep said: SHK's movie keep postpone the date to begin to film.  I don't know why but all her movie that she worked with China seem never be on time.  If they keep delaying like this may be JIS's movie will be film before SHK's movie .

Did you guys know that SHK had a new guy joint the same company with her and that company only have two people now, they are SHK and the new guy Kang Dong Won???  He and SHK had filmed one short movie together in 2010.   This guy also had an Interview before and he said he felt for SHK too.  Man man man, I think JIS will have some trouble to fight against this guy to have SHK's love.    He came from the rich family, tall, not handsome like JIS but look more manly than JIS.   One more funny thing that happen to JIS and SHK that both of their company have one man and one woman in it hahaha, JIS joints with GHJ and this new guy KDW joints with SHK.  

Now I only think a bout fate destiny love, we can not do anything to help JIS right now.  I like to see who is the one that SHK chooses to be her man, I hope that one of these two will be her real life lover.   Both men were born in the same year, KDW was born in Jan. 1981 and JIS was born in July 1981 and SHK was born in Nov. 1981.

Yahhhh I'm on the top of page 60..............

remember
Jang Dong Gun - Go So Young
Han Jae Suk - Park Si Mol
Eugene - Ki Tae Young
Rain - Kim Tae He..

as far I know,, they're dating secretly before and out of radar,, and suddenly BAAAM.. they got married (Except Rain - KTH)
I watched JIS ini whib and FF (still not watching it,,, I can't.. I just can't seeing JIS make out that hardcore LOL :D), His attitute and body language seems different comparing to twtwb.. now he more manly and gentleman toward SHK

i'm sorry for my bad spelling... I'm in a rush :))))
btw, keep posting pictures you guuuiiiseee

d50735fae6cd7b89293223f20e2442a7d9330e60

sorry, Failed to copy the pic. You can klik the link above to see the pic. Sorry Hehehe..... :D What do you think they did? Do you imagine what I imagine :P
those who are in love tend to to act awkward around the person they fall in to, no matter how hard they tried to hold and hide. It's others around them who will notice even just by once look
cr : Baidu

pearlysweetyangela said:
I ve just rewatch oh soo stalker scene at youtube.. i ve caught shk's clumsy smile while jis saw him while she enjoy a conversation with mira and the others..

There will be no clumsy face if they really hav no feelings to each other..

I will going to sleep with those kind of thoughts.. so.. bbvvip don.t try to tell im wrong ok?! Hahaa.. (Im kidding)

Ahhh.. how i really love both of them..(im seriously serious)

Hey.. i can see page 59 and 60 is near..
O2 shippers hwaittingg!!
\m/

I havent logged in for days (perhaps only 2 days but seems for ages hehe...), so many posts here, a lot of new info. Thanks. Btw, it seems our family getting bigger. There are more and more members coming. Out of topic now, lets have a break for a while, we guys havent met before in person, besides we are from different countries, different cultures, perhaps different faith, but...I am so impressed WE ARE HERE. Do you think all of you here, shipping the same celebs, are really like a family? for me, I feel very welcomed here, though I think I am not really polite for not saying 'hi' for you all when the first time I took part in this thread.

restudewi said: remember
Jang Dong Gun - Go So Young
Han Jae Suk - Park Si Mol
Eugene - Ki Tae Young
Rain - Kim Tae He..

as far I know,, they're dating secretly before and out of radar,, and suddenly BAAAM.. they got married (Except Rain - KTH)
I watched JIS ini whib and FF (still not watching it,,, I can't.. I just can't seeing JIS make out that hardcore LOL :D), His attitute and body language seems different comparing to twtwb.. now he more manly and gentleman toward SHK

i'm sorry for my bad spelling... I'm in a rush :))))
btw, keep posting pictures you guuuiiiseee

shey428 said:

jl08

wrote:

»

pearlysweetyangela said:<br />

Amazing shipper's thread <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Do you guys notice the twtwb ending party'cake.. ? I think the cake decorator also an o2 shipper. The cake really describe how every cast and pd and writer really enjoy o2 couple's romance scenee..<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Am i the only one?!<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@pearlysweetyangelaI

noticed the wedding figurines on the cake. What I do not understand is why they bother to do a wedding cake but not show the O2 couple wedding? It's such a great pity right? AFter all the pain, they should be rewarded with a magical wedding with SHK in that lovely gown that she tried on. So wasted that JIS is not there to see her in it but instead, it's that wretched director who is SHK's fan.I say again. I suspect the director did not want those lovey dovey scenes because he's jealous of JIS touching SHK.  lol.

:)

Untitled-5.png

Untitled-6.png

pic credit to owners

:x :\"> I know these pics has been posted before biane :)>- ...BUT look at the way the stare and smile to each other it's different i dont really look at my guy friends like this oh well maybe if its cute LOL :)) anyway yeah i was saying maybe that's why they dont do interviews together cause the sparks is just noticeable hahaha this is just my assumption again my excuse is im a shipper i my mind is just on the roll LOL
=))

Guest bibidep

loucong said:
pic credit to owners

:x :\"> I know these pics has been posted before biane :)>- ...BUT look at the way the stare and smile to each other it's different i dont really look at my guy friends like this oh well maybe if its cute LOL :)) anyway yeah i was saying maybe that's why they dont do interviews together cause the sparks is just noticeable hahaha this is just my assumption again my excuse is im a shipper i my mind is just on the roll LOL
=))

bibidep said: loucong said:
pic credit to owners

=))

sugarmonkey said:

Hello chingus, I've been a silent lurker in this forum recently and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for sharing all your news, photos and astute observations as I've enjoyed them all. I've never really shipped a drama couple before but I feel like O2 could be the ultimate one! I'm speaking up now because I want to express my support for them. I've been a longtime fan of SHK and TWTWB has made me a fan of JIS as well. I was incredibly impressed with both their performances and their electrifying chemistry. Based on their interactions on and off screen, SHK and JIS just seem extremely compatible and I swear there is an underlying current of attraction between them as well. Since a lot of you here see it too, I don't think I'm crazy for saying that. 

We have no way of knowing if they will date and if they do, I don't think they'll make it known. There seems to be a stigma to dating your co-star in Korea which I don't get especially when both parties are single and eligible. Love is hard enough and who wants to deal with media scrutiny on top of that. Plus SHK had such a hard time with her last relationship, we can't blame her for wanting to keep her love life private going forward. If it were to become public, I think JIS would definitely play protector to SHK though. 

I would love to see them follow the path of Eugene and Ki Tae Young who met while filming Creating Destiny and then just naturally dated and fell in love afterwards. I don't think it even came out that they were dating until they announced their marriage. They happen to be very happily married now so let's hope that a similar lovely scenario will unfold for SHK and JIS shall we?  I actually want to believe that they're already secretly seeing one another.  And if they're not, destiny needs to step in and give them another push since it already put them together in TWTWB.

Guest dark19

jl08 said:

cr tieba.baidu.com (lol. baidu sure knows how to protect its photos). Sorry, pals, that the photos disappeared!

The Chinese fans were really amazed at the likeness of these 2 angels from their childhood photos till now and their pose, their fashion tastes etc...Some even said that JIS and SHK are so compatible that they must have been a couple in previous life and that their destiny is brought forward to this life. :)

Another fan was saying that she does not like to watch movies but so long as JIS and SHK are cast together, irregardless of the movie content, she'll definitely watch!

Just imagine how much this O2 couple is being loved all over the world.

Btw, no offence but JIS's past photos...well, some of his style and pose borders on a wee bit effiminate. I'm glad he is now so manly like Oh Soo. He's so much more handsome now. SHK is doing pretty well since young as in her beauty is timeless.

Fans were saying that she seldom shows off her 'assets' so in one of the photos above, that was quite bossomy. lol. :)

Guest greenriver

MV trong gió đông cre by doristhlam Một số ảnh từ photobook [Xem ảnh] [Xem ảnh] [Xem ảnh] [Xem ảnh] cre DC Hi everyone, hope guys like it.

hclover96 said: sugarmonkey said:

Guest bibidep

OMG look at the pictures of SHK and a man with a baby girl.  Is she SHK???  I hope not otherwise big big trouble for SHK.

799375_0_450634_34819.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrBJo646cfSJk0dG_cIVz

Credit to http://news.nate.com/view/20130423n00835