[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest shey428

pearlysweetyangela said:

Amazing shipper's thread

Do you guys notice the twtwb ending party'cake.. ? I think the cake decorator also an o2 shipper. The cake really describe how every cast and pd and writer really enjoy o2 couple's romance scenee..

Am i the only one?!

@pearlysweetyangelaI noticed the wedding figurines on the cake. What I do not understand is why they bother to do a wedding cake but not show the O2 couple wedding? It's such a great pity right? AFter all the pain, they should be rewarded with a magical wedding with SHK in that lovely gown that she tried on. So wasted that JIS is not there to see her in it but instead, it's that wretched director who is SHK's fan.I say again. I suspect the director did not want those lovey dovey scenes because he's jealous of JIS touching SHK.  lol. :)

I agree!! Because he knows SHK will really eventually immediately fall for JIS! Ahihih =))

mskdramalover said: found this translation in Jo In Sung oppa's thread.
Kim C's question , "Do you have any criteria about the person you would like to meet? Jo In-seong answered, "In the past I didn't have any criteria, but I think I have some criteria these days.
does this mean he recently found this criteria???? is this because of song hye kyo.... my opinion, YES! it's beacause of song hye kyo that he have think of some criteria these days. 
:D:))

do you think there'll be another han jae suk and park sol mi? it was the rumour that sparked their romantic relationship. and after 2 years they tied the knot.

what do you think shippers? will jis & shk walk down a similar path?

leezsa said: do you think there'll be another han jae suk and park sol mi? it was the rumour that sparked their romantic relationship. and after 2 years they tied the knot.

what do you think shippers? will jis & shk walk down a similar path?

@jl08, ekekeke jis? mr lover, lover, mr ROMANtic?

hmm my opinion on the ending:

in the original, it was a cliffhanger (to me at least) some say os died others say no but majority says yes.

with this new ending, it's kinda an in between. you may wish to see it as a happy ending both still alive and kicking OR it was just oy's dream... therefore i think the director n scriptwriter didn't want to stray too far off from the original piece. the ending can still be interpreted in many ways BUT it puts a smile on every romantic's face. i think that's the main reason why jis' request for extension episodes were totally ignored. poor bloke.

Wow, JIS & SHK couple shippers, do you guys realised we're gonna hit 60 pages soon? 60? OMG.

Up and On!

Unite, O2 Shippers, Unite

We'll persevere with all our might

For this lovely couple, JIS & SHK.

Till the day they walk down the isle,

We'll walk this awesome journey with them,

Wishing, hoping and praying that

Our O2 dream will come true one fine day.

bth_AAAA_zps20788bf2.png?t=1366619443                         

:-* :x :x :x :-* :-*

@bbvvip

Its ok dear..

Im just too happy to know that there are so many people ship them..

:))

But i guess there must be many shippers around them.. remember when shk said in one of her interview.. some people around her envy her and say.. " im so jealous.. you will meet oh soo tommorrow"

For me .. jis admirer or oh soo admirer will find too hard to separate the feeling of fall for oh soo or fall for jis. And i bet there must be a moment hye kyo feels that way too.. cause she admitted got oh soo fever just like many woman viewers..

Have those kind of thought makes me really excited :x

Guest crazywindblower

thank you so much for those who have shared the videos! i super like them..wonderful! :x :x =D> watching those video with its BTS scenes, it seems they have a happy atmosphere while filming..seeing JIS and SHK smiles and laugh, it looks like they are so comfortable with each other.. :) the scenes in the video where in JIS gave handkerchief to SHK and helping her get up (scene where a gang is trying to hurt SHK), i find it super sweet..oppa is such a gentleman! :x JIS really has a sweet smile! it make him more handsome..now, i wish more that the writer did extend the drama by atleast 2 episodes, so that we could see more of JIS smile! :x ;) he has been serious and crying through out the drama.. :( :-S he smiles a log only on episode 16! hehehe.. :D

pearlysweetyangela

wrote:

»

@bbvvip

Its ok dear..

Im just too happy to know that there are so many people ship them..

:))

But i guess there must be many shippers around them.. remember when shk said in one of her interview.. some people around her envy her and say.. " im so jealous.. you will meet oh soo tommorrow"

For me .. jis admirer or oh soo admirer will find too hard to separate the feeling of fall for oh soo or fall for jis. And i bet there must be a moment hye kyo feels that way too.. cause she admitted got oh soo fever just like many woman viewers..

Have those kind of thought makes me really excited

:x

Guest crazywindblower

until now i am wondering where are the BTS or NG scenes of JIS and SHK in their kiss scenes or sleeping together scenes.. :-? :D i doubt that there no awkward or funny momments during those scenes, for sure it took them several times to shoot those scenes to make it perfect..and even where is the BTS of the famous cotton candy scene that i have heard took them many hours or even a day to shoot..hehehe..where are those? where?! ~X( :-? ~X( :P:D

Ive just watch many ng video of worlds within at youtube.. shk is so relax with hb.. but its different when i see her at bts of twtwb..

Its the same when i watch many of whib ng and bts... and jis looks different in twtwb..

I think they do really admire each other.. so there are so many awkward moment .. thats my opinion.

I ve just rewatch oh soo stalker scene at youtube.. i ve caught shk's clumsy smile while jis saw him while she enjoy a conversation with mira and the others..

There will be no clumsy face if they really hav no feelings to each other..

I will going to sleep with those kind of thoughts.. so.. bbvvip don.t try to tell im wrong ok?! Hahaa.. (Im kidding)

Ahhh.. how i really love both of them..(im seriously serious)

Hey.. i can see page 59 and 60 is near..

O2 shippers hwaittingg!!

\m/