[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

crazywindblower said: until now i am wondering where are the BTS or NG scenes of JIS and SHK in their kiss scenes or sleeping together scenes.. :-? :D i doubt that there no awkward or funny momments during those scenes, for sure it took them several times to shoot those scenes to make it perfect..and even where is the BTS of the famous cotton candy scene that i have heard took them many hours or even a day to shoot..hehehe..where are those? where?! ~X( :-? ~X( :P:D

Guest kyoholic

Hi guys, I'm a newbie :) I've enjoyed your posts so much these days :))  O2 couple should be real as soon as possible :)) I've just found BTS photo. They look like a happy family with the son :)) sorry if this photo was posted by other :">

photo.php?fbid=390628147711161&set=a.367btw sorry if this photo doesn't appear =)) I don't really know how to post the photo in soompi :">

photo.php?fbid=390628147711161&set=a.367

just drop by to say i miss O2 couple so much now ;)) Lol yeah i know i said this too many times already =))

new motto for me "Viva China!!! " Lol fighting!!! LMao =)) i'll be waiting O2 couple better not hide i'm very very patient person LOL LOL :))

So there is finally news stating that SHK's movie "Love and Let Love" will start in June: http://www.tysike.com/news/201304/1294.html. That means she will be able to do TWTWB promotions in May.  Let's hope and pray that JIS and SHK will be doing promotions together [-O<

Since JIS's new movie is co-produced by a chinese firm, the filming locations will be in Korea and China.  Does anyone think it's a coincidence or fate that both JIS and SHK will be filming movies around the same time and both filming locations will be in China?  I believe it's fate :D

hclover96 said: So there is finally news stating that SHK's movie "Love and Let Love" will start in June: http://www.tysike.com/news/201304/1294.html. That means she will be able to do TWTWB promotions in May.  Let's hope and pray that JIS and SHK will be doing promotions together [-O<

Since JIS's new movie is co-produced by a chinese firm, the filming locations will be in Korea and China.  Does anyone think it's a coincidence or fate that both JIS and SHK will be filming movies around the same time and both filming locations will be in China?  I believe it's fate :D

kyoholic said: Hi guys, I'm a newbie :) I've enjoyed your posts so much these days :))  O2 couple should be real as soon as possible :)) I've just found BTS photo. They look like a happy family with the son :)) sorry if this photo was posted by other :">

photo.php?fbid=390628147711161&set=a.367btw sorry if this photo doesn't appear =)) I don't really know how to post the photo in soompi :">

photo.php?fbid=390628147711161&set=a.367

Guest crazywindblower

jl08 said: crazywindblower said: until now i am wondering where are the BTS or NG scenes of JIS and SHK in their kiss scenes or sleeping together scenes.. :-? :D i doubt that there no awkward or funny momments during those scenes, for sure it took them several times to shoot those scenes to make it perfect..and even where is the BTS of the famous cotton candy scene that i have heard took them many hours or even a day to shoot..hehehe..where are those? where?! ~X( :-? ~X( :P:D

Guest crazywindblower

is sung oppa and hye kyo unni please please date already! please do not stop yourself from falling in love with each other.. :D :x fate and Gid is bringing you closer, so please go with the flow..it is a nice feeling to be inlove! both of you needs its already, you both deserve to be happy and be inspired forever.. :x :\"> ;) we O2 shippers will not pressure you both once both of you admitted that you are both dating each other..we will support and be happy for you both with no pressure added! just please be in love with each other and stay in love forever! :) :x

crazywindblower said: is sung oppa and hye kyo unni please please date already! please do not stop yourself from falling in love with each other.. :D :x fate and Gid is bringing you closer, so please go with the flow..it is a nice feeling to be inlove! both of you needs its already, you both deserve to be happy and be inspired forever.. :x :\"> ;) we O2 shippers will not pressure you both once both of you admitted that you are both dating each other..we will support and be happy for you both with no pressure added! just please be in love with each other and stay in love forever! :) :x

Guest greenriver

http://www.songhyegyo.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/9f510fb30f2442a7d68410f4d043ad4bd01302dc.jpg Hope that u can view this pic. It was SHK volunteer at KARA ( Korean animal rights advocates ) It was post by Shanda @ songhyegyo.net

Guest arri14

Now that I think about it, I think the BTS pictures will be released in the essays of TWTWB, bc from what I read there will be about 600 stills including commentaries from both JIS and SHK. So I'm assuming the production did not release many BTS during the airing of or even after the drama ended in order to drive us fans crazy askings everywhere for BTS and make us buy the those essays. Money-wise it bodes well for the drama executives, not so much for us fans.

pearlysweetyangela said: Ive just watch many ng video of worlds within at youtube.. shk is so relax with hb.. but its different when i see her at bts of twtwb..

Its the same when i watch many of whib ng and bts... and jis looks different in twtwb..

I think they do really admire each other.. so there are so many awkward moment .. thats my opinion.

I ve just rewatch oh soo stalker scene at youtube.. i ve caught shk's clumsy smile while jis saw him while she enjoy a conversation with mira and the others..

There will be no clumsy face if they really hav no feelings to each other..

I will going to sleep with those kind of thoughts.. so.. bbvvip don.t try to tell im wrong ok?! Hahaa.. (Im kidding)

Ahhh.. how i really love both of them..(im seriously serious)

Hey.. i can see page 59 and 60 is near..
O2 shippers hwaittingg!!
\m/

Guest bibidep

SHK's movie keep postpone the date to begin to film.  I don't know why but all her movie that she worked with China seem never be on time.  If they keep delaying like this may be JIS's movie will be film before SHK's movie .

Did you guys know that SHK had a new guy joint the same company with her and that company only have two people now, they are SHK and the new guy Kang Dong Won???  He and SHK had filmed one short movie together in 2010.   This guy also had an Interview before and he said he felt for SHK too.  Man man man, I think JIS will have some trouble to fight against this guy to have SHK's love.    He came from the rich family, tall, not handsome like JIS but look more manly than JIS.   One more funny thing that happen to JIS and SHK that both of their company have one man and one woman in it hahaha, JIS joints with GHJ and this new guy KDW joints with SHK.  

Now I only think a bout fate destiny love, we can not do anything to help JIS right now.  I like to see who is the one that SHK chooses to be her man, I hope that one of these two will be her real life lover.   Both men were born in the same year, KDW was born in Jan. 1981 and JIS was born in July 1981 and SHK was born in Nov. 1981.

Yahhhh I'm on the top of page 60..............