[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Aimee092

JO in SunG  :  Love scenes, selection of the script is very important. Compared to action    scenes love scenes are harder to act out
      So, the reason I chose this production is because there are kissing scenes with  song he kyo.

"love scenes are harder to act out"

lol, and yet he still chooses to act with he kyo in winterblows, maybe it was not acting for him when he did those  love scene with he kyo and he still wants to act again with he kyo, lol. 

in winterblows, I read that he kyo was casted first and jis was second choice, so he knew it was he kyo he will be partnered with. Then in iotl he was casted first, lol. Now, he wants to work with he kyo again, so if he does have a choice, it will be he kyo ( for his kisses !) . lol.    .''happy dance''

^5 @hanna3188 @SusanC  Gun -bae!   Cheers! 

Phew! At long last, after gazillion cups of coffee and river of tears,  I am finally  done with epi 16!  =D> That was intense! Beautiful drama! Excellent actors! :-bdI must confess, guys, that all the time while watching the drama, I was constantly laughing my butt off!Why? Well, I turned the timed comments on and while watching I was simultaneously reading all the timed comments on my computer screen.Some commenters were clueless as to what's going on, others were cursing at Sec Wang, still others were yelling atthe writer, many were throwing &%$(&%@# at Moo Chool, a lot wanted to kill Mr. Kim, several said they will storm Korea ifboth protagonists die in the end, a lot said they wanted them together in real life and have beautiful babies (love this), still a lot  wanted more epi,there were quite a few who thought that both died and the scenes they were seeing were actually in heaven! Oh, one more thing, there were a few commenters who said that they better both win an award or else they will throw a fit! :)) One more, there were personal comments but I can't let you read  because they were a little "obscene" but funny. You know, adult talk!8-|Well, that basically summed up my weekend! It was worth it!:-bd

Who is that gal with her arm around my Oh Soo, oopsies,Youngie's Oh Soo rather? :)) Well, Nith, based from my personal experience, I'd rather feast my eyes on my crush from afar rather than be near him with my whole body in chaos from nervousness! So then, I won't be able to ID my right from my left, my foot from my hand, my mouth from my nose, etc... 8-XWait, what is the purpose of cell phones? There you go, they call each other. They meet somewhere discreetly. They have fun. They go home. They call each other again.They talk until they realize they need to charge their cp. Then they realize it's dinner time, Oh Soosuggests they eat out, Oh Young would rather eat in. Oh Soo hops in his grand SUV, stops by a restaurant. Hops back in his SUV, drives like there is no tomorrow because his Youngie is waiting and hungry. Talk and laugh some more. Time for Oh Soo to leave. Say their good nights. Oh Soo gives Youngie a little peck on the cheeks.There you go, I just outlined their day together!:-j:-bd\:D/

SusanC said: Who is that gal with her arm around my Oh Soo, oopsies,Youngie's Oh Soo rather? :)) Well, Nith, based from my personal experience, I'd rather feast my eyes on my crush from afar rather than be near him with my whole body in chaos from nervousness! So then, I won't be able to ID my right from my left, my foot from my hand, my mouth from my nose, etc... 8-XWait, what is the purpose of cell phones? There you go, they call each other. They meet somewhere discreetly. They have fun. They go home. They call each other again.They talk until they realize they need to charge their cp. Then they realize it's dinner time, Oh Soosuggests they eat out, Oh Young would rather eat in. Oh Soo hops in his grand SUV, stops by a restaurant. Hops back in his SUV, drives like there is no tomorrow because his Youngie is waiting and hungry. Talk and laugh some more. Time for Oh Soo to leave. Say their good nights. Oh Soo gives Youngie a little peck on the cheeks.There you go, I just outlined their day together!:-j:-bd\:D/

Nith, if you can wait until tomorrow, I'll give you another rundown of their night together! :-bd I need to catch some I-). It's 1 am in my neck of the woods. I have to get up in about 6 hours for work.If Dispatch can't give us something juicy, I'll give you all juicier scoop! :DUntil then, people! :)>-

SusanC said: Nith, if you can wait until tomorrow, I'll give you another rundown of their night together! :-bd I need to catch some I-). It's 1 am in my neck of the woods. I have to get up in about 6 hours for work.If Dispatch can't give us something juicy, I'll give you all juicier scoop! :DUntil then, people! :)>-

what??? a 3 back pages to read??? wow! this is really sailing fast.. :-D congrats for reaching the 540 pages heart warming shipper's.. ;-) :-D

we are on a 542 pages now can we still reach for the 550 target on feb. 13? well, only time can tell..even if we reach 550 or not still the celebration will go on chingus coz for 2 years this ship is still sailing nicely and smoothly.. :-D ;-) :x