Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

For some reason and out of nowhere, it came to me that I love to see this couple together again, FOREVER!:x Is it because I have watched this drama the umpteenth time and is clouding my head and messing up with my senses?:DTheir scenes together are sooooooo darn REAL! You could not help but fall in love with this couple!8->But then again, I always fall in love with any couple who could act in the real sense of the word ACT, not justbeing cute on screen! These two could really ACT! They are actors not merely celebs!=D>Oh, by the way, did I tell you I am about to watch epi 12?:-\"

Guest Aimee092

:-h  annyeoo!! fast fast thread. I have my cd ost now, just got it yesterday. **happy dance**. What anniversary are we celebrating?  their wedding anniversary?  

Winter blows is an enjoyable drama cuz the actors are all attractive and pretty and what @susanC said can act. I don't see them as he kyo or jis but youngie and oh soo. Everytime oh soo do his staring session on youngie's face , my heart melts. He can stare at that face all day. Youngie is so beautiful. She has kissable lips., oh soo longed to kiss those lips for 8 episodes, lol  and those beautiful eyes.that scene when oh so confessed to her and tears welled up on those eyes, close up shots. so pretty. He kyo , she has a perfect tiny  nose. When you look at he kyo you will be drawn to her eyes,and not to her nose  so mesmerizing, lol. Her nose does not cover 1/3 of her face .lolol.  =))   her nose is so tiny , just about right and complement well with her face. Jis nose matched well with hers. their noses are perfect together, lololol. That's why  jis love to stare at that face, lovingly. She's just too perfect.  She's a  shorty, isn't there a phrase that goes, beautiful things comes in small packages. , that's our youngie. He kyo and jis facial features are so well matched together, they will live happily ever after, like a fairy tale and their kids will have perfect noses like their parents
      I read somewhere in this thread but I forgot the page that jis likes to do another drama with he kyo and he said that in an interview, is that true?

see what i mean?  the almost kiss..

shkjis4_zpsf2593bb8.png

Guest Aimee092

I know this has been posted before, but jis is just way too cute in japan winter blows with kim bum tour

Credit: youtube uploader, jo in sung 3d house vietnam

starting at 7:02 to 7:30
Question: Action scenes or love scenes
Jis: Love scenes, selection of the script is very important. Compared to action scenes,       love scenes are harder to act out
      So, the reason I chose this production is because there are kissing scenes with  song he kyo.

lol, gotta love jis. I wish there is a subbed eng on this clip

Guest Aimee092

not going to watch Dirty Carnival, not now. Maybe in another week, lol. I'm still busy with khj oppa, checking his tour videos in youtube, lol. he's in japan touring and omggg..jis is also there with kwangsoo ssii   How I wish I live in Japan right now.

it would be heaven f jis next drama will be with his youngie, it's like twtwb part2, lol. ..and the saga continues..

there should be a button that we  can click awesome with our  own post, lol.  =))

Guest Aimee092

'the reason I chose this production is because there are kissing scenes with  song he kyo."

he must be kidding   (or not, lol ) when he said this but he wet his lips many times after saying it . Was he remembering those times when he kissed her?  The best kisses are the ones that were not given easily, lol , he worked really  hard for those kisses up to the 10th episode. Maybe that's why he wants to work again with He Kyo, he wants more kisses!  lol. 

Lets continue to sail..saill...sail..on....
Im outdated,  I also dont know about this anniversary thing...lol!O2 couple Wedding anniversary??? ok lets celebrate...Cheers.haah
JIS loves to kiss SHK, its confirmed @Maimeeowwwweeeeeee :x

Guest Aimee092

JO in SunG  :  Love scenes, selection of the script is very important. Compared to action    scenes love scenes are harder to act out
      So, the reason I chose this production is because there are kissing scenes with  song he kyo.

"love scenes are harder to act out"

lol, and yet he still chooses to act with he kyo in winterblows, maybe it was not acting for him when he did those  love scene with he kyo and he still wants to act again with he kyo, lol. 

in winterblows, I read that he kyo was casted first and jis was second choice, so he knew it was he kyo he will be partnered with. Then in iotl he was casted first, lol. Now, he wants to work with he kyo again, so if he does have a choice, it will be he kyo ( for his kisses !) . lol.    .''happy dance''

^5 @hanna3188 @SusanC  Gun -bae!   Cheers! 

Yeah...lambs ear..braceletwind chimebday cake plus coffeepotato soup
snowman
cherryblossom  kissstrolling on the beach and the unforgettable  cotton candy 

lovely photo @timi163 :P

Phew! At long last, after gazillion cups of coffee and river of tears,  I am finally  done with epi 16!  =D> That was intense! Beautiful drama! Excellent actors! :-bdI must confess, guys, that all the time while watching the drama, I was constantly laughing my butt off!Why? Well, I turned the timed comments on and while watching I was simultaneously reading all the timed comments on my computer screen.Some commenters were clueless as to what's going on, others were cursing at Sec Wang, still others were yelling atthe writer, many were throwing &%$(&%@# at Moo Chool, a lot wanted to kill Mr. Kim, several said they will storm Korea ifboth protagonists die in the end, a lot said they wanted them together in real life and have beautiful babies (love this), still a lot  wanted more epi,there were quite a few who thought that both died and the scenes they were seeing were actually in heaven! Oh, one more thing, there were a few commenters who said that they better both win an award or else they will throw a fit! :)) One more, there were personal comments but I can't let you read  because they were a little "obscene" but funny. You know, adult talk!8-|Well, that basically summed up my weekend! It was worth it!:-bd

why why why?! Why couldn't he be like this (normal and comfortable) around SHK?
 after TWTWB, they can hardly be in the same vicinity let alone sit on the same couch! :/

Nith said: why why why?! Why couldn't he be like this (normal and comfortable) around SHK?
 after TWTWB, they can hardly be in the same vicinity let alone sit on the same couch! :/

Who is that gal with her arm around my Oh Soo, oopsies,Youngie's Oh Soo rather? :)) Well, Nith, based from my personal experience, I'd rather feast my eyes on my crush from afar rather than be near him with my whole body in chaos from nervousness! So then, I won't be able to ID my right from my left, my foot from my hand, my mouth from my nose, etc... 8-XWait, what is the purpose of cell phones? There you go, they call each other. They meet somewhere discreetly. They have fun. They go home. They call each other again.They talk until they realize they need to charge their cp. Then they realize it's dinner time, Oh Soosuggests they eat out, Oh Young would rather eat in. Oh Soo hops in his grand SUV, stops by a restaurant. Hops back in his SUV, drives like there is no tomorrow because his Youngie is waiting and hungry. Talk and laugh some more. Time for Oh Soo to leave. Say their good nights. Oh Soo gives Youngie a little peck on the cheeks.There you go, I just outlined their day together!:-j:-bd\:D/

SusanC said: Who is that gal with her arm around my Oh Soo, oopsies,Youngie's Oh Soo rather? :)) Well, Nith, based from my personal experience, I'd rather feast my eyes on my crush from afar rather than be near him with my whole body in chaos from nervousness! So then, I won't be able to ID my right from my left, my foot from my hand, my mouth from my nose, etc... 8-XWait, what is the purpose of cell phones? There you go, they call each other. They meet somewhere discreetly. They have fun. They go home. They call each other again.They talk until they realize they need to charge their cp. Then they realize it's dinner time, Oh Soosuggests they eat out, Oh Young would rather eat in. Oh Soo hops in his grand SUV, stops by a restaurant. Hops back in his SUV, drives like there is no tomorrow because his Youngie is waiting and hungry. Talk and laugh some more. Time for Oh Soo to leave. Say their good nights. Oh Soo gives Youngie a little peck on the cheeks.There you go, I just outlined their day together!:-j:-bd\:D/

Nith, if you can wait until tomorrow, I'll give you another rundown of their night together! :-bd I need to catch some I-). It's 1 am in my neck of the woods. I have to get up in about 6 hours for work.If Dispatch can't give us something juicy, I'll give you all juicier scoop! :DUntil then, people! :)>-