Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

SusanC said: Nith, if you can wait until tomorrow, I'll give you another rundown of their night together! :-bd I need to catch some I-). It's 1 am in my neck of the woods. I have to get up in about 6 hours for work.If Dispatch can't give us something juicy, I'll give you all juicier scoop! :DUntil then, people! :)>-

Can anyone tell me what JIS was doing to SHK in that video? I am dying to know your thoughts. I've watched it a couple of times now, but couldn't figure it out myself :-O :(

wbhkis said: Can anyone tell me what JIS was doing to SHK in that video? I am dying to know your thoughts. I've watched it a couple of times now, but couldn't figure it out myself :-O :(

Hi Nith, well, I am 100% Asian, and proud of it. I live in the Midwest, the Windy City. :-h Anyway, I will be back in a few. It's 9 pm in my neck of the woods. Let me get some chow, thenI'll be back. Adieu!

@Nith, check my post # 230 Feb 5. Was it you who posted this video before?

How is TWTWB doing in China? Any update?

what??? a 3 back pages to read??? wow! this is really sailing fast.. :-D congrats for reaching the 540 pages heart warming shipper's.. ;-) :-D

we are on a 542 pages now can we still reach for the 550 target on feb. 13? well, only time can tell..even if we reach 550 or not still the celebration will go on chingus coz for 2 years this ship is still sailing nicely and smoothly.. :-D ;-) :x

wbhkis said:  @Nith, check my post # 230 Feb 5. Was it you who posted this video before?

How is TWTWB doing in China? Any update?

Thanks to all fabulous O2 shippers who made this ship sail so fast you are all DAEBAK! yipee we have surpassed our 540 <:-P <:-P <:-P more years to come...hoping that they will be reunited soon [-O<

@hclover96, miss you..any news about how TWTWB is doing in China?

@timi163, thanks for that post, thanks for always being a good friend to O2 Shippers :-* i will post mine too :)

vWVec2Z.jpg
cr: photos from @vanlim02 IG

I'd kill to see BTSs of this beautiful kiss :D  
I'm positive that they had to shoot this scene more than twice ;)
well after all, JIS picked this drama merely because he get to kiss our beautiful Kyo :D 

who knows...this could be the "very moment" he fell for this girl. The look on his face = LOVE!! :x

tumblr_mjo0gtBAsH1qbxx00o3_250.gif

Nith, those are heavenly gifs! Oh, I wish some writer would come up with a fantastic and out-of-this-world story line for these two! Geez, I missed them so! 8->