Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

@Nith your really dig and compile those memorable scenes of Oh Soo and Oh Young on TWTWB that the people who already watched it can't forget those scenes and always lingers in their mind like me.. :D :x :-P

JIS's like "I really wanna kiss you on the lips... but I'm kissing you on the cheek instead" :D

@Nith, thanks for all those pics...Insung always initiates skinship :x that snow fight is something else, to be honest i can't get over that. the director even shouted CUT but still Insung continued to tightly cuddle Kyo and if you can just imagine those tangling of limbs, nuzzling of face and everything, my that is even more intimate than those kissing scenes JIS has done with his other female lead stars.

Guest Aimee092

:-h anyeo chinggus! 23 new posts. very fast thread. 
@nith omg, jis , when he was about to kiss youngie, he stole a tender glance to her face. just a split of a second...   the feelssssss....lol. he's so handsome

@blim523 the director did not shout CUT, lol. He shouted CUT, CUT, CUT. as if he was scared they might caught something that should not be filmed, lol. he was franctically shouting cut, cut, cut, lol. made laugh too. 

Cs6U4gK.jpg
"You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.You'd be like heaven to touch.I wanna hold you so much.At long last love has arrived.And I thank God I'm alive.You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.
Pardon the way that I stare.There's nothing else to compare.The sight of you leaves me weak.There are no words left to speak.But if you feel like I feel.Please let me know that it's real.You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.
I love you baby, and if it's quite all right,I need you baby to warm a lonely night.I love you baby. Trust in me when I sayOh pretty baby, don't let me down I pray.Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.And let me love you,baby let me love you"

Weeeee.......I am having a hard time catching up! At 540 now!! Who would have thought that after 2 years, we are still here sailing slowly but surely :)

O2 Shippers, you are all amazing, awesome, fantastic, incredible, wonderful, fabulous, superb, great, funny, insightful, delusional, and everything  you could be :) :) :) You are simply the BEST :) :)

@Nith, you leave me dumbstruck with your enthusiasm and hard work. I soooo love this.....

@onLife, good to see you again :)

@blim0523, that's exactly my question too....Kyo moving away when In Sung was about to approach them
:-?

@blim0523 : Ah I see :D

@wbhkis : I've already said that I will keep supporting this ship until one of them gets married :)

@OnLife, then stop shipping them?

@everythingnothing, I have watched all the bts of the said commercial but still...... :) :) 

Fellow shippers, you might have already seen this video as this was posted many times here. What do you see at 2:52 onward? Let me know your thoughts. I have been wanting to know what In Sung was up to :) :))

@wbhkis : O2 cp is the most perfect cp I've ever known, so I'llove them till the end of my life. However, I keep shipping them till one of them gets married. Once this happens, how can I continue this ship ?  #:-S
For example, I also love Kim Soo Hyun- Jeon Ji Hyun after drama 'Man from the stars'. Although I want them to be real cp, I can't ship them becoz Ji Hyun's already married. 

@wbhkis Which BTS are you talking about? Could you give me a link? not all BTSs of these shampoo CFs that international fans used to post it on Youtube (just like Insung and Kim Min Hee vid, nobody posted it on Youtube)...I still insist that it was shyness...(or maybe you can see different ^^)

P.S. I can't find the video now, I used to watch it through Naver (I am not the type that saves pictures and vids of Insung in my computer but save the articles)

I think I will find the still of that moment, I used to see it in someone's instagram account.

I always said with @hclover96 that Insung has shyness towards only his two co-stars...Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Kyo but he has more for the latter, you can ask hclover96 what I have said.

I don't know if this MV had been posted here,but it was brilliantly done,I just want to share it w/ my fellow 02 lovers!!

Thanks to 92AyachanMVxx

Ahoy! Everybody on board? Hmmmm....guess not! :-h Is everybody still in their cabins? Sleeping? Snoring? Eating? Doing nothing?What's up, sailorettes (made this word up)? :DAll aboard!:-h Time to leave the harbor!:!!