[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Cs6U4gK.jpg
"You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.You'd be like heaven to touch.I wanna hold you so much.At long last love has arrived.And I thank God I'm alive.You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.
Pardon the way that I stare.There's nothing else to compare.The sight of you leaves me weak.There are no words left to speak.But if you feel like I feel.Please let me know that it's real.You're just too good to be true.Can't take my eyes off you.
I love you baby, and if it's quite all right,I need you baby to warm a lonely night.I love you baby. Trust in me when I sayOh pretty baby, don't let me down I pray.Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.And let me love you,baby let me love you"

Weeeee.......I am having a hard time catching up! At 540 now!! Who would have thought that after 2 years, we are still here sailing slowly but surely :)

O2 Shippers, you are all amazing, awesome, fantastic, incredible, wonderful, fabulous, superb, great, funny, insightful, delusional, and everything  you could be :) :) :) You are simply the BEST :) :)

@Nith, you leave me dumbstruck with your enthusiasm and hard work. I soooo love this.....

@onLife, good to see you again :)

@blim0523, that's exactly my question too....Kyo moving away when In Sung was about to approach them
:-?

@OnLife, then stop shipping them?

@everythingnothing, I have watched all the bts of the said commercial but still...... :) :) 

Fellow shippers, you might have already seen this video as this was posted many times here. What do you see at 2:52 onward? Let me know your thoughts. I have been wanting to know what In Sung was up to :) :))

@wbhkis : O2 cp is the most perfect cp I've ever known, so I'llove them till the end of my life. However, I keep shipping them till one of them gets married. Once this happens, how can I continue this ship ?  #:-S
For example, I also love Kim Soo Hyun- Jeon Ji Hyun after drama 'Man from the stars'. Although I want them to be real cp, I can't ship them becoz Ji Hyun's already married. 

@wbhkis Which BTS are you talking about? Could you give me a link? not all BTSs of these shampoo CFs that international fans used to post it on Youtube (just like Insung and Kim Min Hee vid, nobody posted it on Youtube)...I still insist that it was shyness...(or maybe you can see different ^^)

P.S. I can't find the video now, I used to watch it through Naver (I am not the type that saves pictures and vids of Insung in my computer but save the articles)

I think I will find the still of that moment, I used to see it in someone's instagram account.

I always said with @hclover96 that Insung has shyness towards only his two co-stars...Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Kyo but he has more for the latter, you can ask hclover96 what I have said.

For some reason and out of nowhere, it came to me that I love to see this couple together again, FOREVER!:x Is it because I have watched this drama the umpteenth time and is clouding my head and messing up with my senses?:DTheir scenes together are sooooooo darn REAL! You could not help but fall in love with this couple!8->But then again, I always fall in love with any couple who could act in the real sense of the word ACT, not justbeing cute on screen! These two could really ACT! They are actors not merely celebs!=D>Oh, by the way, did I tell you I am about to watch epi 12?:-\"

Guest Aimee092

:-h  annyeoo!! fast fast thread. I have my cd ost now, just got it yesterday. **happy dance**. What anniversary are we celebrating?  their wedding anniversary?  

Winter blows is an enjoyable drama cuz the actors are all attractive and pretty and what @susanC said can act. I don't see them as he kyo or jis but youngie and oh soo. Everytime oh soo do his staring session on youngie's face , my heart melts. He can stare at that face all day. Youngie is so beautiful. She has kissable lips., oh soo longed to kiss those lips for 8 episodes, lol  and those beautiful eyes.that scene when oh so confessed to her and tears welled up on those eyes, close up shots. so pretty. He kyo , she has a perfect tiny  nose. When you look at he kyo you will be drawn to her eyes,and not to her nose  so mesmerizing, lol. Her nose does not cover 1/3 of her face .lolol.  =))   her nose is so tiny , just about right and complement well with her face. Jis nose matched well with hers. their noses are perfect together, lololol. That's why  jis love to stare at that face, lovingly. She's just too perfect.  She's a  shorty, isn't there a phrase that goes, beautiful things comes in small packages. , that's our youngie. He kyo and jis facial features are so well matched together, they will live happily ever after, like a fairy tale and their kids will have perfect noses like their parents
      I read somewhere in this thread but I forgot the page that jis likes to do another drama with he kyo and he said that in an interview, is that true?

see what i mean?  the almost kiss..

shkjis4_zpsf2593bb8.png

Guest Aimee092

I know this has been posted before, but jis is just way too cute in japan winter blows with kim bum tour

Credit: youtube uploader, jo in sung 3d house vietnam

starting at 7:02 to 7:30
Question: Action scenes or love scenes
Jis: Love scenes, selection of the script is very important. Compared to action scenes,       love scenes are harder to act out
      So, the reason I chose this production is because there are kissing scenes with  song he kyo.

lol, gotta love jis. I wish there is a subbed eng on this clip

Guest Aimee092

not going to watch Dirty Carnival, not now. Maybe in another week, lol. I'm still busy with khj oppa, checking his tour videos in youtube, lol. he's in japan touring and omggg..jis is also there with kwangsoo ssii   How I wish I live in Japan right now.

it would be heaven f jis next drama will be with his youngie, it's like twtwb part2, lol. ..and the saga continues..

there should be a button that we  can click awesome with our  own post, lol.  =))

Guest Aimee092

'the reason I chose this production is because there are kissing scenes with  song he kyo."

he must be kidding   (or not, lol ) when he said this but he wet his lips many times after saying it . Was he remembering those times when he kissed her?  The best kisses are the ones that were not given easily, lol , he worked really  hard for those kisses up to the 10th episode. Maybe that's why he wants to work again with He Kyo, he wants more kisses!  lol.