[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

i thought it was a recent tax evasion issue on her, hence, the issue went out. but if it incurred in the past already and has been settled years ago as well, then why brought it up now..  :-? :-/ ~X( what is the purpose of bringing that issue now?! it doesn't make sense at all! X( and it happens to be that the her movie will start hitting theaters weeks from now..is this some kind of vendetta on her or some personal attack.. :( :-? who on earth will do this to our lovely and kind hearted shk.. X(

you can get through this shk unnie! fighting!!!
:-bd ;)

i will still support shk no matter what, i hope that her movie with kdw will make a big hit.. [-O< and i hope and pray too that jis will attend the mpl premiere to show his full support to shk.. [-O< [-O< [-O< :x

i wonder though what is jis trying to do to help shk in time of this big tax evasion scandal on her..my delusional mind thinks that jis is comforting her so much.. :x 8-> :x but i hope in real life jis is really comforting shk and tries his best to cheer and make shk feel better.. :) 8-> :x

O2 couple fightinggggg!!!!
:-bd

Guest crazywindblower

chinggus, look at the below link:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/tim-brian-sean-jo-in-sung-and-lee-young-pyo-take-on-the-als-ice-bucket-challenge

jo in sung oppa participated in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.. :-bd he tagged his friends lee kwang soo, im jo hwan, and baseball player cho in sung in.. :) this is for the ALS awareness program if i'm not mistaken..I am quite unsure though if he also donated money even if he took the challenge.. :D:P 

awww, our jis is indeed a kind hearted man too, like our shk.. :) :x 8->

i can't stop laughing at what kwang soo did in the video where in he put ice inside jis shirt and rub the ice in his chest..hahahaha.. :D:)) the usual funny and silly kwang soo! :))

I am so worried about Kyo. Lots of haters and bashers out there. May she find the strength to face all these issues that are being hurled at her right now.

@lisP and @blim0523, both of you are right. In spite of the negative write up about Kyo, there are still reasons to rejoice. I just hope her friends, especially JIS, will be at her side in these trying times. I feel her pain.

Guest ohsooyoung

Youngie needs her oppa Oh Soo right now :( hope everything will be alright quickly. Sighs 8-> if only I had powers, you'd feel how powerful I was and wouldn't let people particularly in Korea hurt our queen so much. Crab mentality won't bring them wealthy!

Hello O2 chingus, Its such been a long time to come back this thread. And, I'm so happy to see the thread is still moving and we have more and more new friends support O2 couple. 
We just got a good news about SHK visited the set of IOIL or just say SHK visited JIS :D, and I haven't got the chance to cheer up this new with you guys here. Then, the tax evasion scandal come up now and right before her new movie come out. I don't want to take a gloomy view of this issues but it maybe affect to her new movie and her career as well. Some of ppl start to throw the hateful comments to her on the other sites. X(I know she is strong since she went through lots of bad news from anti-fans in the past. So I hope she will overcome this hard time and we-the fans will keep supporting her. 
Not only us fan support her. Calling for all polka dot suit men (you know who I'm talking ;) ,

Untitled-3copy_zps31f42759.jpg

we need you guys as her friends or whatever you called yourself "providing full support for SHK, perhaps with words of love and hugs... (said by @IryaniY) or Kisses :x :x (Me want it :DStay strong Kyo . Just as the negative of the world can not drag you down

PS:  As I have seen from @blim0523 post. Just our polka dot suit oppa sure know how to do with the haters :D

Guest ohsooyoung

@zuizui‌ Welcome back :-h Me too your post is awesome yet funny. Wish could click both awesome and lol icon at the same. Yeah you're right! At this time, our queen needs those polka dot suit men or even that man who showed his angry back muscles not long ago. Looking forward to reading your post more often :) Thanks!

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,@zuizui, :x :-h so glad to see u again, miss u..ha..ha.. :\"> :P ..and..

Btw so worried for our lovely Shk about the news of tax evasion..but I believe God will blessing her,and so did Jis oppa will be comforting,and beside to Shk.. [-O< 8-> :) ..cause we all O2 shippers knew that our lovely Shk she has a kindness heart,and help for the difficult persons, she done so many donation for her country.. (oopps, sorry ^:)^ X_X :P my bad english grammar)..Hopes Shk well be fine,and good luck to her.. [-O< :x

Initially I was really worried about Kyo, but after seeing so many fans coming together to support her, I feel she'll be okay.  She's a fighter since she was born.  She was so sick that her parents thought she would not make it, hence her birth date was registered late.  She not only made it, but she grew up to be a beautiful, warm and kind-hearted person.  She'll need her family and friends' support during this difficult time though.  I really hope all her friends in the entertainment industry would come to the VIP premiere to show their support, not only JIS, but also Won Bin, Lee Na Young, etc.

@zuizui, welcome back and thanks for your awesome and hilarious post as usual :P  Your posts always have us in a dilemma - whether to click awesome or lol :))

@hclover96, when you said, ".....so many fans coming together to support her, I feel she'll be okay", are you referring to her fans in Korea, or in China, or here at soompi? Can't help thinking about all those who have been saying mean things to her (check Netizenbuzz). I pity her so much :( :( 

@wbhkis, I know how you feel but let's just pray & hope for the best for Kyo. I'm sure she will surpass this trial, she's a very strong woman.

Those who are bashing her will always find a way to hate her be there a tax evasion rumot nor not. This bashers are the ones to be pitied becoz I think their only purpose in life is to hate & destroy Kyo, isn't this a very pathetic existence?

Kyo has many fans around the world that's why so many haters are so insecure with her.

Let's just move on to the brighter side empty your heart with your worries and fill it with hope that soon in real or reel life our O2 couple will be back in each others arms. Ooooh I just love the thought :x

JIS: Let me put my chin on your head becoz I really missed you, if only we are alone I would hug & kiss you :x

SHK: Let me lean against you so I can feel that you will always protect me :)

Hi o2 chingus... how are you today ??? btw  today let's leave the bad news yesterday, it's just a little test from God to him up to the next level. we return to our beloved O2, i  realized everytime i look the face jis stand beside shk, i felt a peace i can not explain with words, as there is a positive aura that comes out of his face, even though it was only an edited pic, but the aura not appear when side by side with others... i hope and believe that the aura arises from a deep love, and it would be one thing which will strenghthen shk in the face of everything... ( i'm so sorry if my words are not rigth, all because my english is bad, but i hope you understand...)i miss O2 couple so much, sometime i want to cry, when i miss them.... maybe it's crazy but it's true...

So sorry to hear the sad news about our SHK.  For what purpose did they bring out that old news? I wonder what the hell the haters are thinking. 
Don't worry so much chingu-ah. Not just once but so many times that SHK has to face bad rumors. I think she can get over this time like before.

EVERYTHING WILL BE OK !! :)

I found this at SHK thread :(

Kyobowl: "Wanna ask is it true that there is another bad news querying about her house property now?"

MayaE: "where did you learn that?thank you"

Kyobowl: "Dear MayaE
               I saw it from Baidu kyo's thread. They also stop the funding for MPL..."

@hclover96, can you do us a favor? Please help us verify this news :( :(  What's happening? Who is out there to destroy her?

JIS, please be by her side. She needs you now more than ever.

Guest crazywindblower

what another issue to be thrown to shk?!!! X( what is happening?! i don't understand, why are all issue surfacing now. ~X( what is her agency doing with this, they should do something to stop this!

stay strong shk unnie! fighting!!!!!! :-bd ;) we O2 shippers are all here to support you all the way! :)

jis oppa, please be at shk side, don't leave her, make her feel better and support her as well till the end. 8-> :x [-O<

wbhkis said: I found this at SHK thread :(

Kyobowl: "Wanna ask is it true that there is another bad news querying about her house property now?"

MayaE: "where did you learn that?thank you"

Kyobowl: "Dear MayaE
               I saw it from Baidu kyo's thread. They also stop the funding for MPL..."

@hclover96, can you do us a favor? Please help us verify this news :( :(  What's happening? Who is out there to destroy her?

JIS, please be at her side. She needs you now more than ever.                

@hclover96, thanks so much for verifying the news. Same here, what worries me is her mental and physical state. The pain is just too much for her to bear right now.

According to Utkim (SHK thread), she read in an article that says, SHK is in "poor condition."  I wonder if she is gonna show up tomorrow :( :( 

Some of you have been keeping track of her career for a number of years now, do you think this is the biggest and the worst storm to batter her career so far? Just curious
[-(

May God's grace and peace be with you, SHK!! Stay strong!!