[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

14365850907_c545223a84_o.gif
14529225316_0de4bb598d_o.gif
14365698559_3b75800af6_o.gif
At the conference, a female reporter asked JIS if there would be any classic sobbing scenes.  I think everyone remembers the classic scene in WHIB where he was using his fist when crying.  Kyo also smiles and laughs when she heard the question.  JIS replied "Fist?  There shouldn't be any fist, would there?"  (Kyo can be heard laughing loudly when JIS said "there shouldn't be any fist").  JIS continued with "That was not originally a highlight, but because of being constantly imitated, it has left a deep impression on everyone.  Should I try to use a foot next time?  Otherwise, it seems like there's nothing to exceed that" :))  Haha, after he said that, I think even he got a little embarrassed as he gave a little laugh after saying it.

@hclover96, you are Daebak! ^:)^ thanks for all your posts!

It would be nice if Soompi allows us to click INSIGTHFUL, AWESOME and LOL  in just one post becoz I find your every post insightful, awesome and funny  =D>

JIS is really a witty, hilarious person. Seems like there will never be a dull moment with him.

I also noticed that he was intently watching his scene with SHK, I wonder what is playing on his mind while watching it. My God if only Insung and Hye Kyo would just get real of what they feel for each other :x It's evident there is a spark whenever they are together and I know most girls fall in love with a guy who can make her laugh  =)) and Hye Kyo always breaks into laughter whenever JIS becomes humorous :-* Oh I wish they would realize they are perfect for each other.

Yeah, I also remember that they said they drink with friends to have fun, so they also have the way of de-stressing. Oh so compatible our O2 couple, I believe they are really meant to be (MTB) LOL :\">

@blim0523 "and that he smells so good LOL" LOL

I think some people here also saw him in person.

he has small, chiseled face as Apink's Eunji said...prominent nose and looks taller in real life. my friend who is not even a fan of Insung also said he is really handsome. fans of oher korean celebrities (who are not his fans) that used to see him in person think the same as well.

everythingnothing said:

@blim0523 "and that he smells so good LOL" LOL

I think some people here also saw him in person.

he has small, chiseled face as Apink's Eunji said...prominent nose and looks taller in real life. my friend who is not even a fan of Insung also said he is really handsome. fans of oher korean celebrities (who are not his fans) that used to see him in person think the same as well.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, @hclover96 :) I was sooooo disturbed when I saw those pics. You know how K-media can be cruel at times.

Again a million thanks for your recent posts.....always looking forward to it :) :) JIS is such a funny guy :) :)

@blim0523, I love your posts too. You write so well :)

@everythingnothing, I so envy you. Wish I could see them both in person :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :) Annyoung, my dearest chinggus, I'm back.. so miss u all my dear even I'm busy for my work but I still miss what would u all (@hclover,@blim0523,@everythingnothing).,wrote some news,info,videos, pics etc..Thanks again and again to my dearest chinggus to post everything about Jis and Shk..!!

Even my mum favorite is Korean drama, she also was saw so many Korean actor & actress,kunde she honestly said that our lovely Jis is really really handsome than the other Korean actor..!! :x 8-> :P ;;)

I've said that but I must say once again, @hclover96  All your posts are always wonderful. If "awesome" or "lol" button could be clicked a hundred times, I would definitely do it :)
@everythingnothing : Haha, my delusional mind says that SHK remembers JIS's birthday. And on his birthday, they're going to a restaurant to have a party together ( a secret date ;)) )
@wbhkis : Yeah, JIS is a funny guy. If I remember correctly, a funny man is our SHK's ideal type . Anw, long time no see. How have you been? :)

@everythingnothing, that's on my wish list :) :) :)  Dreams do come true, right?

@blim0523, welcome :)  I so love this thread as well (same goes for SHK, JIS, TWTWB's threads)

@Jocelyn Chow, glad you are back :)

@Onlife, I am doing fine. How about you?

@insung143hyekyo, as always, you continue to surprise us with your 'works of art' :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Wow,!! It's awesome terrific beautiful pictures of these lover partner {{Jis :-* Shk }}… 8-> :x.. thanks @insung143hyekyo for sharing these special pics.. :x =P~ 8-> ,I really reallyyyy love it.!! :x :P

@whbkis, thanks u for heart warming welcome..! :x 8->

wbhkis said:
@blim0523, welcome   I so love this thread as well (same goes for SHK, JIS, TWTWB's threads)

@wbhkis, same here
:x

@insung143hyekyo, thanks for  posting your work of art, I love your quote from Nicolas Sparks

oops i'm on my 100th comment!

Guest Yonna Reyes

imageTrue love waits  :x :x :x :x With JIS and SHK there is really something magical about their love,respect and attraction for each other. Something that cannot be taken for granted.Something worth keeping......They are for Keeps  :-* :-* :-*

Congrats on 444 pages. What a beautiful number ! :D
I really feel so happy that this thread is still moving thanks to loyal shippers of O2 couple. Really kamsahamnida :)
@insung143hyekyo : What an awesome fan art ! I like all your PTS photos. Keep it up! :)
@wbhkis : Not too good. I have a stomach ache :(

@ Yonna Reyes, I agree with you my dear, the eyes can't lie..we can see the difference (hope this is not "Off Topic")...
this is one of my fave scenes and TBH my heart melts for SHK, I'm so overwhelmed with Insung's intense passion for her, he has unconsciously bared his soul through his eyes :X :X :X

PgzyH4T.jpg

Øn'Łìfĕ said: Congrats on 444 pages. What a beautiful number ! :D
I really feel so happy that this thread is still moving thanks to loyal shippers of O2 couple. Really kamsahamnida :)
@insung143hyekyo : What an awesome fan art ! I like all your PTS photos. Keep it up! :)
@wbhkis : Not too good. I have a stomach ache :(