Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

hclover96 said: Thanks chinggus for all the nice and sweet comments :x

@blim0523, thanks for all your awesome pics.  Love them :D

Haha, I noticed we all pretty much post or lurk at the same threads (JIS, SHK, O2, IOTL threads).  I really should start posting at JIS' thread, but I'm a little shy to do so :P  I mostly just post here and the SHK thread :)

Even though TWTWB has ended more than a year ago, it is still unforgettable to many viewers.  On July 1, the official TWTWB photobook will be published (Chinese edition).  This photobook will be like a MV, with 800 HD quality photos along with 200 classic lines from the drama.  There will also be never been published highlight photos.

14358161698_c660bcf1a5_c.jpg

It seems like it is only available in China for now.  Too bad :(  I would have love to own a copy.  It also comes with posters and postcards as gifts. You can order it through these links:

http://item.jd.com/11483380.html
http://www.amazon.cn/dp/B00KXKQK9W/ref=cm_sw_r_si_pi_T2_jdp_tlnStb1ZHE299

Some pics from the book.  Sorry for the low quality.

41CvCALue1L.jpg

51-7Ca-RG3L.jpg
51l6fTui0kL.jpg
51RlMQTdACL.jpg
51gAzTh1zOL.jpg

Hi everyone! My utmost thanks to you all for frequenting this thread as often as you can, posting incredible pictures/videos, updating us with exciting news/info, sharing your thoughts about this beautiful couple :) It is always a feast for the eyes :x  Keep it coming :)

When are we gonna see them together again??  [-( :(    I hope real soon

By the way, has anyone seen this?  I am a bit apprehensive about this picture of Kyo :(

Cr to Ngoc Chieu Nguyen (SHK thread)

Hi hclover96, thank you so much, your appreciation inspires me to make more funny, delusional pics. Please do post at JIS thread you would definitely add more excitement and insightful posts to the thread :-*

Thanks for your posts about the book of TWTWB, you amaze me of how you get your juicy infos. Lucky for the Chinese fans they will have a long lasting memorabilia of TWTWB. I think TWTWB will be a timeless classic drama series, something the O2 Couple will always be proud of and for us fans would love to re-watch again and again and again. I must confess I still re-watch my favorite scenes. I still feel the same emotions i felt when I first watched the drama, TWTWB is truly a masterpiece :))

O2 Couple's signatures look interesting. I'm not an expert on handwritings but seems like JIS's signature shows his strong, no-frill personality, SHK's shows the same strong personality but seems like she longs for protection, both of their signatures shows intense passion and sincerity. :>

I don't think I've translated these hilarious gifs of JIS yet.  He's really a humorous guy :))

14365641387_5456ef59ab_o.gif
In the hospital where they filmed TWTWB, JIS encountered an auntie who was watching TWTWB on the TV screen.  The auntie said "looks really handsome on screen".  JIS asked her, "compare to the screen, how about in person"?  The auntie stood firm and smilingly said, "still looks more handsome on screen".  JIS immediately deflated and said "Oh..." :))

14365427010_709109c258_o.gif
The fan who posted this gif commented that when JIS was in the army, whenever he sees his roommate watching his dramas on TV, he would turn off the TV.  I guess he's embarrassed about seeing himself on TV :P  The fan also asked how come he's watching this scene so seriously and intently on TV this time :-? :P

cr to Baidu for the Chinese translations and gifs

14365708898_f434d26396_o.gif
At the 3/14 mini press conference, SHK and JIS were asked about their thoughts on the ending of TWTWB, how they wanted the drama to end?  SHK said since Oh Soo and Oh Young went through so much hardship, a happy ending is not bad.  JIS said "Writer Noh's previously work (Padam, Padam) had surreal elements added to it, I think TWTWB can have such elements added to it also, such as having 'these 2 are actually not from this world' as the ending for the drama.  I think that's not bad."  Everyone just cracked up at JIS' comment, especially Kyo :))

14365850907_c545223a84_o.gif
14529225316_0de4bb598d_o.gif
14365698559_3b75800af6_o.gif
At the conference, a female reporter asked JIS if there would be any classic sobbing scenes.  I think everyone remembers the classic scene in WHIB where he was using his fist when crying.  Kyo also smiles and laughs when she heard the question.  JIS replied "Fist?  There shouldn't be any fist, would there?"  (Kyo can be heard laughing loudly when JIS said "there shouldn't be any fist").  JIS continued with "That was not originally a highlight, but because of being constantly imitated, it has left a deep impression on everyone.  Should I try to use a foot next time?  Otherwise, it seems like there's nothing to exceed that" :))  Haha, after he said that, I think even he got a little embarrassed as he gave a little laugh after saying it.

@hclover96, you are Daebak! ^:)^ thanks for all your posts!

It would be nice if Soompi allows us to click INSIGTHFUL, AWESOME and LOL  in just one post becoz I find your every post insightful, awesome and funny  =D>

JIS is really a witty, hilarious person. Seems like there will never be a dull moment with him.

I also noticed that he was intently watching his scene with SHK, I wonder what is playing on his mind while watching it. My God if only Insung and Hye Kyo would just get real of what they feel for each other :x It's evident there is a spark whenever they are together and I know most girls fall in love with a guy who can make her laugh  =)) and Hye Kyo always breaks into laughter whenever JIS becomes humorous :-* Oh I wish they would realize they are perfect for each other.

Yeah, I also remember that they said they drink with friends to have fun, so they also have the way of de-stressing. Oh so compatible our O2 couple, I believe they are really meant to be (MTB) LOL :\">

@hclover96 I also watched it and I laughed at that lol but sorry, auntie he is moreeee handsome in real life, I proved it with my eyes and my friend also think the same as me :D

everythingnothing said:

@hclover96 I also watched it and I laughed at that lol but sorry, auntie he is moreeee handsome in real life, I proved it with my eyes and my friend also think the same as me :D

@blim0523 "and that he smells so good LOL" LOL

I think some people here also saw him in person.

he has small, chiseled face as Apink's Eunji said...prominent nose and looks taller in real life. my friend who is not even a fan of Insung also said he is really handsome. fans of oher korean celebrities (who are not his fans) that used to see him in person think the same as well.

everythingnothing said:

@blim0523 "and that he smells so good LOL" LOL

I think some people here also saw him in person.

he has small, chiseled face as Apink's Eunji said...prominent nose and looks taller in real life. my friend who is not even a fan of Insung also said he is really handsome. fans of oher korean celebrities (who are not his fans) that used to see him in person think the same as well.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, @hclover96 :) I was sooooo disturbed when I saw those pics. You know how K-media can be cruel at times.

Again a million thanks for your recent posts.....always looking forward to it :) :) JIS is such a funny guy :) :)

@blim0523, I love your posts too. You write so well :)

@everythingnothing, I so envy you. Wish I could see them both in person :)

@wbhkis, thank you so much, you are so sweet. :-* everyone in this thread writes well including you. I love this thread and JIS thread. The feeling here is so light and friendly O:-)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :) Annyoung, my dearest chinggus, I'm back.. so miss u all my dear even I'm busy for my work but I still miss what would u all (@hclover,@blim0523,@everythingnothing).,wrote some news,info,videos, pics etc..Thanks again and again to my dearest chinggus to post everything about Jis and Shk..!!

Even my mum favorite is Korean drama, she also was saw so many Korean actor & actress,kunde she honestly said that our lovely Jis is really really handsome than the other Korean actor..!! :x 8-> :P ;;)

I've said that but I must say once again, @hclover96  All your posts are always wonderful. If "awesome" or "lol" button could be clicked a hundred times, I would definitely do it :)
@everythingnothing : Haha, my delusional mind says that SHK remembers JIS's birthday. And on his birthday, they're going to a restaurant to have a party together ( a secret date ;)) )
@wbhkis : Yeah, JIS is a funny guy. If I remember correctly, a funny man is our SHK's ideal type . Anw, long time no see. How have you been? :)

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.” ―Nicholas SparksO2SIFF_zps8d57208f.jpg

@everythingnothing, that's on my wish list :) :) :)  Dreams do come true, right?

@blim0523, welcome :)  I so love this thread as well (same goes for SHK, JIS, TWTWB's threads)

@Jocelyn Chow, glad you are back :)

@Onlife, I am doing fine. How about you?

@insung143hyekyo, as always, you continue to surprise us with your 'works of art' :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Wow,!! It's awesome terrific beautiful pictures of these lover partner {{Jis :-* Shk }}… 8-> :x.. thanks @insung143hyekyo for sharing these special pics.. :x =P~ 8-> ,I really reallyyyy love it.!! :x :P

@whbkis, thanks u for heart warming welcome..! :x 8->

wbhkis said:
@blim0523, welcome   I so love this thread as well (same goes for SHK, JIS, TWTWB's threads)

@wbhkis, same here
:x

@insung143hyekyo, thanks for  posting your work of art, I love your quote from Nicolas Sparks

oops i'm on my 100th comment!