Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Guest Yonna Reyes

imageTrue love waits  :x :x :x :x With JIS and SHK there is really something magical about their love,respect and attraction for each other. Something that cannot be taken for granted.Something worth keeping......They are for Keeps  :-* :-* :-*

Guest Yonna Reyes

imageNeed we say more ;;) ;) ;) ;) The stare that says it all .....Miss you all chinggus

Congrats on 444 pages. What a beautiful number ! :D
I really feel so happy that this thread is still moving thanks to loyal shippers of O2 couple. Really kamsahamnida :)
@insung143hyekyo : What an awesome fan art ! I like all your PTS photos. Keep it up! :)
@wbhkis : Not too good. I have a stomach ache :(

@ Yonna Reyes, I agree with you my dear, the eyes can't lie..we can see the difference (hope this is not "Off Topic")...
this is one of my fave scenes and TBH my heart melts for SHK, I'm so overwhelmed with Insung's intense passion for her, he has unconsciously bared his soul through his eyes :X :X :X

PgzyH4T.jpg

Øn'Łìfĕ said: Congrats on 444 pages. What a beautiful number ! :D
I really feel so happy that this thread is still moving thanks to loyal shippers of O2 couple. Really kamsahamnida :)
@insung143hyekyo : What an awesome fan art ! I like all your PTS photos. Keep it up! :)
@wbhkis : Not too good. I have a stomach ache :(

Yeah, I agree with you guys too !
When he is staring at SHK, his eyes are full of love and happiness. He is fully attracted to SHK. :)
When he is staring at GHJ, I can't see that. His eyes are simply looking at her.
@blim0523 : That means we have 56 more pages to go. Can we do it? :P

So true! His eyes are electrifying. The way he looks at SHK, it just melts my heart (AND anyone's heart for that matter) :((  :x

Let's give it a try - 500 pages, but where are the rest? 8-| 8->

@On Life, get well soon :)

Wow! Can't help falling in love with this couple :) :) Love it, @blim0523  =D> =D> :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hey,,!! :x 8-> my dearest chinggus, soooo miss u all..btw count on me,I love these O2 couples so much.Our lovely Jis Shk,.hm.. hm.. I really love Jis oppa's eyes,His eyes so attractive..omo.. omo.. I can't sleep tonite.. , :\"> 8-} X_X 8->

@wbhkis, you are very welcome. I have not seen a couple as beautiful and perfect as them, they are beyond words. They make falling in love looks so enchanting :x :-* I terribly miss them :(

Guest crazywindblower

hi chinggus, sharing the below article last year, i very much agree on it.  :)

http://seoulbeats.com/2013/04/dispatch-hypes-and-underwhelms-kim-min-hee-and-jo-in-sung/

Dispatch is such a disappointment that time for fooling the people that the couple that they will reveal are A-Listers. :-/ 8-| But how can that happen, when KMH is not even considered as A-List actress even if she is popular in Korea (If she is indeed, kekeke). :P

I will let myself believe that their dating announcement was just a cover-up and in my mind it should be SHK and JIS that was seen dating.. :D:P :x why not, when KMH is close friends to SHK, i've read in an article way back 2011 I think where in shk said she is close friends with kmh that they even share problems or worries to each other..i also read that somewhere that shk manager is close to dispatch head writer or owner..am i right?? kekekeke. :D and why are there no photos of kmh and jis together when dispatch revealed they are dating compared to other couples they revealed, there was even more pictures of kmh alone and with her so called stylist whose face is covered.. :-/ :-?

I miss our O2 couple sooooo much!!! :( :((
SHK and JIS please date in real life already and get married!!!! [-O< [-O< [-O< :x :D

Guest crazywindblower

even if JIS has a new drama with GHJ and SHK has a new movie with KDW..SHK and JIS are still the best couple for me!!! with such an amazing chemistry and equal perfect physical features..they are indeed a match made in heaven! :x :)

@blim0523 and @crazywindblower, i agree with everything you both said - they are truly beyond words :) :)

Missing them so much *sigh*  :( :( :(

The most highly emotionally-charged kiss I have ever watched.
Oh Soo's pain, fear and desperation of eventually losing Oh Young to brain tumor was conveyed in every quivering of his face, the drop of his tears and the soft caress on Young's face and hand.
I can't find words to explain how this scene always affects me. I cry a bucket everytime I watch this. :(( :((

kF8KNH7.jpg

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Ooohh,!!! I'm so touching of these four pics from@blim0523‌ that u posted.. :) 8->.. actually the drama Twtwb even or whatever sweet memory, bitter memory, sadness memory,these all gave all of us won't forget their scenes.. :x 8-> ;;)..!!

Thanks @blim0523, @Øn'Łìfĕ, @wbhkis, @Jocelyn_Chow, @crazywindblower, @Yonna_Reyes, @insung143hyekyo (sorry if I miss any chinggus' names ^:)^) for all wonderful pics, fan arts and posts.  It's good to know there are still loyal fans of O2 :D

Hehe, I think it's a hard task to be able to reach 500 pages in time for JIS' birthday unless there are some major news regarding our couple :P

Sigh, I do miss seeing them together :(

57013730.gif