[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Hakgyo

bibidep said:
Hakgyo said: Hi everyone -  Anyone can help me find that BTS - the wedding, when everyone wants to take picture with her - JIS was not in that scene, but I think I saw him in white with green jogging pants standing and watching.  I thought it was sweet of him of be on that set, when he has no participation on that scene - but if it so,  many have observed it - but my blind eyes saw it. 

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em;"Go Jun Hee reveals Jo In Sung enjoys ‘We Got Married’20130329_joinsung_gojunhee-460x460.jpg

Go Jun Hee revealed that actor Jo In Sung enjoys watching ‘We Got Married‘.

On ‘We Got Married 4′,  Go Jun Hee and Sunhwa had time for girl talk and the actress shared, “Jo In Sung watched ‘We Got Married’ and gave me a call.

Sunhwa, as well as the rest of staff, couldn’t stop smiling when they found out that the actor watches the show during his free time.

On another note, the Go Jun Hee-Jinwoon couple and Sunhwa-Kwanghee couple will enjoy a double date on the upcoming episode.

cr: akp

when i read this article, i kept on thinking how awesome it would be if JIS and SHK could be on WGM together ;)) it'd be like an extension of TWTWB, showing their married life hahah... too bad they're both busy, top stars. i really hope they'll be promoting the drama overseas so they can keep seeing each other after the drama ends. then, they'll realize that they're meant for each other... JIS would be her third actor boyfriend after LBH and HB, maybe SHK will realize that JIS is the one lol. third time's the charm right? ;) /delusional 

Guest hanena21

it's not people not interested in shipping our O2 couple but there is not much news about this pair other than some review/recap/screencap from TWTWB..hope someone willing to post BTS photos and vid of their interaction...

by the way, i'm new to this couple....love them..they are so beautiful together..

(I only saw the video that he was in with GHJ.  The Go Show that broadcast on April, 2012.  And the way GHJ acted in there in front of JIS is not look normal for me.  Sorry dear, I'm very sensitive about this issue, most of the time turn out correct.   Hopefully I'm wrong this time hahaha) quote from an Oxygen couple shipper.............................................. First of all.. I apologize for all GHJ's fans here. But as her previous fan, I have been following her since 10 years ago. I pity her wrecked life, her messy divorce with the Chaebol ex husband and I think she is now mentally unstable due to not being able to meet her two kids since 2003. Those all are the result of her instant emotional decision to marry the super rich Chaebol. After one of the most darkest and messiest divorce ever in Hallyu history, she has lost everything due to her super powerful in laws had sink their iron claws in that matter. You can google this. She has done so many effort, overkilled and went extra miles to gain her dignity back. But Korea is not a country where you are okay and fine and we will accept you back after a hugely published divorce. Especially when you used to be a superstar celebrity before. For me, as a woman who share the same age with Goo Hyun Jung, I believe it is NOT appropriate to befriend, way too close, intimate and express a public display affection to a 1O years younger man. Jo In Sung that is. Eventhough I believe JIS has no love relationship with her and it is just an immo ( aunty ) and nephew 's relation (since a noona and dongsaeng relation supposed to be only a few years age different), if GHJ wants to claim back her dignity, she needs to quit her antics of showing the world her cougar-ish behavior, and inviting JIS to her show is just one of the example on how mentally broken she is. GHJ seriously need to go to a mental rehab. In her book launching, I was so shock and sad to see her slurring words like she was influenced by alcohol ( drunk ). I bet she was drinking before the press conference. Jo In Sung, as an actor that comeback... must be able to give a good example to other younger actors. As a well respected Sunbae nim, he needs to start to choose his circle wisely, in order to keep his good image. No matter how rebelious he actually is. He had chosen to live as an actor, a celebrity, an entertainer. His life depend on how good he carries him self in the cruel entertainment world. I mean, look at what happened to Park Shi Hoo (Cheongdamdong Alice). One wrong step and you are over. I hope Jo In Sung aware of this. IF he decided to pursue SHK's love... well, good luck. SHK is absolutely a very private, professional and careful woman. JIS needs to go extra2 miles for it. And I wish him the best.

megbc8 said:

Actress Ko Reveals Truth About Rumors               

2009-01-22 18:20

090122_p22_actress.jpg
Actress Ko Hyun-jung
By Lee Hyo-won
Staff Reporter

Top actress Ko Hyung-jung surprised fans not only by appearing on a TV entertainment show for the first time in 15 years but also addressing rumors surrounding her shrouded personal life.

The 38-year-old rose to stardom through the 1995 hit TV series ``Hourglass'' and then made headlines for marrying into one of the wealthiest Korean families that same year. Her marriage to Chung Yong-jin, Samsung Chairman Lee Kun-hee's nephew and vice president of Shinsegae Department Store, ended in 2003 and Ko resumed acting in 2006.

She also brought up, without hesitation, her ``scandals'' with co-stars Zo In-sung (``Spring Day'') and Chun Jeong-myoung (``Hello Fox''). ``Of course I did, in all seriousness,'' she said when questioned about ``proposing'' to the actors. ``Zo In-sung is far from boring and is in fact witty and humble. We have good chemistry. Whenever we joked around, I suggested we get married and asked what he was waiting for. He'd say he didn't like easy women. Chun Jeong-myoung, on the other hand, would say, `I have to get my father's permission.' I'd make jokes like that because I knew they'd joke back. I was a bit afraid of the scandal it might cause, but I don't think actresses need to keep a low profile,'' she said.

Guest Hakgyo

I am actually an admirer SHK - I dont know her magic, charm, whatever, I am not Korean, but I like her more that our hometown actress who are also equally pretty and good like her.  But maybe how she carries her professional life, who loves her mother, not really quiet because she also have had/have affairs with showbiz ppl. But how she carries them well and of course her beauty made me like her a lot.I know many things about her, I think she's vocal on many things - her likes on dislikes I like her attitude too - she can adjust well -  but with JIS, I dont know anything only he doesnt like girls who are easy (just posted)  - many Asian ladies are like that - what else does he likes for a girl,  tall, small doesnt matter.  Although,  if he has an ideal one - has he talked about it, was there an interview about the girl he wants to meet or make him interested with. This couple maybe a magical one - both will be busy and if they long for each other's company, missing one while being busy to something else like what happened to That Man........ then meeting again when they are called to promote, hopefully, they both grace all promotional invitations, may make them realize they meant for each other - this ship floats - be patient, this is new ship nothing to repair - let us wait for the captain (circumstance) to propel this ship - Writer No may have a movie for them to work since this drama is successful.  OK just boosting up my weakening hope lol.

Guest bibidep

I just don't know why now a lot of older women like younger men.  Older men like young girls.   For JIS, I hope he is not the one that in love with GHJ.   About him and SHG to be as lovers is not going to happen easy either.  They are looking good together in the drama so we can wish them to be together in real life but if not I wish them good luck to find the right one for themselves.  Especially JIS, please not with that old woman.   SHG had more experience with her relationship before and I think she learned a lot from that.  Hopefully she will choose the right one this time.

well i just read some new posts here n i must say I LOVE IT :x
@SeGafanlady: it's great to see u working on this thread \:D/
i like ur post so much n yes, i agree, JIS shouldnt end up marrying GHJ. i just think she's too old for him n her life (sorry) is a mess :-< if something really happens btw them, i can be sure JIS's carrier is over n as his fan, i dont wanna see that happen.
@KyoRean: it seems like 2nd kiss will actually appear in the last episode.
i wish that would be my JIS-SHK kiss, not their character in the drama \m/
yes, people. it's my dream \:D/
being a shipper is so difficult !!!!! ur emotion might go up and down easily just by looking at the pics or news !!!!

bunbun2391 said: well i just read some new posts here n i must say I LOVE IT :x
i like ur post so much n yes, i agree, JIS shouldnt end up marrying GHJ. i just think she's too old for him n her life (sorry) is a mess :-< if something really happens btw them, i can be sure JIS's carrier is over n as his fan, i dont wanna see that happen.
being a shipper is so difficult !!!!! ur emotion might go up and down easily just by looking at the pics or news !!!!

Guest OreoVampire

SeGafanlady said: bunbun2391 said: well i just read some new posts here n i must say I LOVE IT :x

Guest OreoVampire

SeGafanlady said: Well said @SeGafanlady .. mm come to think..hv we met somewhere around the circle? SEGA?

I'm a silent reader so far, but sometimes... a silent reader like me may also speak her mind right? ... :-)

Guest bibidep

Very soon we can not see the O2's couple together in the drama any more, I'm so sad when I think about it.   Hope the ending will be spectacular so we will remember for a long time and every time we think about this drama we will remember JIS and SHG.

The BTS for episode 16 look so promising for the O2's couple, we may have 2 kisses and please give us at least 1 hot one writer Noh.   When I look at the picture of JIS with the bike, I keep thinking if he put her in the front of the bike and he bends down and kiss her, wow so romantic. 

1364726756531.jpg

Credit to Xsportnews

d50735fae6cd7b89cb5181e.jpg

bibidep said: Very soon we can not see the O2's couple together in the drama any more, I'm so sad when I think about it.   Hope the ending will be spectacular so we will remember for a long time and every time we think about this drama we will remember JIS and SHG.

The BTS for episode 16 look so promising for the O2's couple, we may have 2 kisses and please give us at least 1 hot one writer Noh.   When I look at the picture of JIS with the bike, I keep thinking if he put her in the front of the bike and he bends down and kiss her, wow so romantic. 

1364726756531.jpg

Credit to Xsportnews

d50735fae6cd7b89cb5181e.jpg