[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest bibidep

msbae77 said:

@bibidep >:D<  yes, hubby is korean, yours too?

love love those pictures, specially the one where they're holding hands..guess they're now comfortable with each other after spending more time together plus they've known each other long before TWTWB...

Guest bibidep

Why why why I'm so in-love with the O2's couple like this.  When ever I have time I just look at their pictures when they have fun together, never get tired hahaha.

91ef76c6a7efce1b449e4ec.jpg

b64543a98226cffc52d939b.jpg

5ab5c9ea15ce36d370b1053.jpg

Fans go crazy about them not having any bed scene yet so they created these pictures hahaha
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

Credit to DC

I think SHG work with JIS in this drama she knows more about JIS beside his handsome face.  She had commented on her PC that he's passionate and energetic about everything.  Wow now SHG can see more clear and compare all her men in the past that she knew with the new man, JIS hahaha.  I hope she can forget all those and start looking for the right man to settle down.  I want to see her getting marry and be happy with who ever the lucky guy is.  Some time pretty girl end up with a not good looking guy, that's ok.  Good heart better than good looking.

@bibidep, i love those pics... yeah, i also so in love with this couple. :DLet's hope the best for both of them.. both deserve to be happy in real life..call me a bad person but actually i'm glad that she didn't marry with LBH..i can accept it if she's with HB.. i hope that she can forget the past.. and continue her journey of life with beautiful things ahead..if she can't date JIS offscreen, let's hope there will be another great project waiting for them.

Guest bibidep

@Msbae77:   Yes I know, he treats SHK like his friend.  I can tell from the first BTS, the one that he gave SHk the hot pack.  He is very detail and caring that why all his co-star will have a good impression about him after acted with him.  Like GHJ fall for him too, and now SHG hahaha.  I'm sure after this SHG will have more ideas to add on of how to choose her next boyfriend hahaha.  I don't want to put my hope too high for the O2's couple to be real life couple, if later they are not I will be more disappointed at the end.

I'm officially in love with these two ... I couldn't watch the drama until now but ohmygosh I'm so into them :x :x 
In the past I've never shipped my hubby - groupie alert - with k-actresses ( except for Go Hyun Jung, sorry I need to say this ... xD ) but this time ... 
8558969071_e845fa682f_z.jpg

aigooo the feeling 8-> I fell in love with O2 couple
Thanks everyone for the goodies ^^ Can I join you , guys?

Chingus!!Let us give them time.SHK needs a caring,kind and w/ sense of humor bf.JIS has all those qualities,it would be hard not to fall in love w/ him.I am sure like most gentleman whom she got paired w/ in the past....most of them fell in love w/ her and I'm sorry to say for those who are antis,that it is not her fault if all these handsome men fall for her!!She is not only beautiful out but inside too!!!If we ladies can't help but admire her,how much more w/ these men?Soo  let's keep on praying that they will finally realized they are meant for each other before the real life SORA gets her claws on him!!
=============================================================================

That Winter Jo In Sung Helps Song Hye Kyo to her Feet, ‘Thoughtful’ Mar 19, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations0 Comments

download

[My Daily = Reporter Jeon Hyung Jin] Actor Jo In Sung has been captured showing care and consideration for Song Hye Kyo.

The SBS Tuesday-Wednesday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows published a behind-the0=-scenes video on their official site.

The unveiled video, which was from episode 9 of That Winter that aired last week on March 7th, featured the scene where Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) is looking for Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo), who is danger. Oh Young confronts Oh Soo about the pill he gave her after realizing it was actually a pill used to euthanize animals. She angrily tells him, “Why can’t you just kill me?”

In the process, Song Hye Kyo sobs as she sits on the floor, and as soon as “Cut” is signaled, Jo In Sung helps Song Hye Kyo to her feet and asks staff members for a jacket. Even after filming has ended, Jo In Sung is seen showing care and consideration to his co-star actress.

At the recent press conference for That Winter, Song Hye Kyo complimented Jo In Sung by stating, “Our drama has many emotional scenes and with the emotions being so heavy it makes for a lot of difficult times, but every time, Jo In Sung sshi is there waiting for me, and even when it is tiring, he always matches my pace, and for that I am grateful. When we film emotional scenes, everyone becomes down, but when we film the bright scenes, In Sung sshi makes the atmosphere of the set brighter. Since I do not have that kind of personality, it makes me more thankful.”

Netizens reacted by making such comments as, “Even Jo In Sung has fallen for Song Hye Kyo’s charms,” “With that kind consideration, everyone would fall in love,” and “They look really good together.”

(Reporter Jeon Hyung Jin hjjeon@mydaily.co.kr)

Source: My Daily via Naver
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest cutepinkers

Hello guys!! long time no post  :)) thanks guys for update :)
@bibidep & @megbc8 hehehe thanks for posting my video...  that's my MV..  by the way i'm Vitriana ;)) :\"> my youtube user name is vitriana.. that's my real name.. i made videos about my fave couples.. O2 couple is one of my fave couples... so made  MV for O2 shippers ;;)
@the girl who! hahahaha i can't believe i met you in this thread =)) we have same taste in couples and also namjas.. kekeke ;))

beautiful fan art.. :x

cr baidu via twtwb soompi

Guest bibidep

cutepinkers said: Hello guys!! long time no post  :)) thanks guys for update :)
@bibidep & @megbc8 hehehe thanks for posting my video...  that's my MV..  by the way i'm Vitriana ;)) :\"> my youtube user name is vitriana.. that's my real name.. i made videos about my fave couples.. O2 couple is one of my fave couples... so made  MV for O2 shippers ;;)

TWTWB is going places!!!I believe this is going to be the new K drama favorrite of all time. Bye,bye Winter Sonata,hello TWTWB =D> =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)

[TV] ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows′ Over to to Singapore

Mar 20, 2013 11:21:00 AM 22

CJ E&M enewsWorld : Grace Danbi Hong

That winter wind is also blowing hard in Singapore.

Starting on March 13, SBS’ That Wind, The Wind Blows began broadcasting in Singapore. The drama easily reached its target ratings of one percent, surpassing it on the way.

64372846.jpg

That Winter, The Wind Blows’s production company rep, Zo Jung Ho, stated, “We didn’t know the response would be so hot with episode one. We believe that this will be the starting point of reigniting the hallyu craze with rising ratings of That Winter.

It is rare for a drama to begin broadcast overseas when it has yet to be finished in Korea. The decision to sell it to Singapore came when fans showed hot response to the drama starring Zo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo.

That Winter, The Wind Blows is also awaiting broadcasts in Japan, and other Asian countries. After the series ends in Korea, the cast and staff will be touring in those countries for promotion.

Photo Credit: High Cut

[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]

Tag
Singapore That Winter The Wind Blows

oh this thread is so quiet as usual :( i'm sad....i ship them so hard but now i accept the truth they might not be able to date for real. not saying i'm not o2 couple anymore but what i mean here is i'm not gonna put my expectation too high from now on (though it's hard =(( ) i wish them all the best with whoever they choose to love though it's heart breaking =((
still i'm dying inside
:((

Guest iheartyou1518

just sharing a few trivia to fuel up our shipping hearts:

when ask who is his present ideal type JIS answered Kim Yuna, she is a figure skater.. and our SHK, also knows how to figure skate.. soo there's a possibility!! 
our 02 couple both know how to play piano.. and they've known each other for a long time cause they share the same agency back then which is Sidus hq. oh, they are also both born on the same year so they are considered as same-age friends (cause in korea there's a dongsaeng-hoobae relationship) :x

ok that's all for now.. fighting 02 shippers! :))

Guest msbae77

@bunbun2391 - don't give up hope yet..until one of them officially admit that they're dating somebody else, then there's still a chance..SHK's schedule for the China trip has been moved to May, so that gives O2 couple a month to meet up after the drama. I'm pretty sure they'll miss each other, prbably as friends but that's a good start.

to all O2 shippers, himnae~ and fighting!