[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest bibidep

msbae77 said:

@bunbun2391 - don't give up hope yet..until one of them officially admit that they're dating somebody else, then there's still a chance..SHK's schedule for the China trip has been moved to May, so that gives O2 couple a month to meet up after the drama. I'm pretty sure they'll miss each other, prbably as friends but that's a good start.

to all O2 shippers, himnae~ and fighting!

msbae77

wrote:

»

@bunbun2391

- don't give up hope yet..until one of them officially admit that they're dating somebody else, then there's still a chance..SHK's schedule for the China trip has been moved to May, so that gives O2 couple a month to meet up after the drama. I'm pretty sure they'll miss each other, prbably as friends but that's a good start.<br />

to all O2 shippers, himnae~ and fighting!

Guest msbae77

@wanderlust - i know. im not even sure how am i going to survive after twtwb. SHK doesnt have that many dramas, that i can watch over and over again. And I cant bear to watch JIS with another woman(yes, im the jealous type). im hoping that tons of bts videos will surface on the internet after the drama. those bts will really make my day. im dying to see bts of the kissing scenes! :x \:D/

Guest msbae77

@bibidep - i hope you're right about the writer's style of having few more kissing and even a bed scene. fans of twtwb deserve a bed scene, a hot one! if only im a billionaire, i would definitely bribe the writer to give us a happy ending and a steamy bed scene! :))

Guest sweetestNY

newby here.... i cant resist the 02 couple.. oozing with the chemistry... and the fact that they are highly anticipated couple of this year...hope they make it real... and lasts forever!!! awwww... i will be the happiest person if it happens...
1360313979970.jpg
5.jpg
2013020615395795868_1.jpg

msbae77 said: @wanderlust - i know. im not even sure how am i going to survive after twtwb. SHK doesnt have that many dramas, that i can watch over and over again. And I cant bear to watch JIS with another woman(yes, im the jealous type). im hoping that tons of bts videos will surface on the internet after the drama. those bts will really make my day. im dying to see bts of the kissing scenes! :x \:D/

Guest msbae77

@wanderlust - yeah one of these days we will both just pack up and leave! LOL..and wherever it will be,im pretty sure we will have a blast! \:D/

Guest bibidep

OMG these two @Wanderlust and @Msbae77 planning to pack and go to see JIS by themselves.  Make sure if you guys go let me know in advance so I may joint both of you.  I only scare when you both see me you both faint before you go to see JIS hahaha..  You both will wonder what the heck this old lady try to go to see JIS for??  She is too old hahahah.

Me three.  I had the same problem with that.  When I like a couple, I don't like either of them act with someone else.   I think for JIS and SHG to get marry is still a long time.  I don't mean they are dating and get marry, but whoever they date with.

bibidep

wrote:

»

OMG these two

@Wanderlust

and

@Msbae77

planning to pack and go to see JIS by themselves.  Make sure if you guys go let me know in advance so I may joint both of you.  I only scare when you both see me you both faint before you go to see JIS hahaha..  You both will wonder what the heck this old lady try to go to see JIS for??  She is too old hahahah.<br />

<br />

Me three.  I had the same problem with that.  When I like a couple, I don't like either of them act with someone else.   I think for JIS and SHG to get marry is still a long time.  I don't mean they are dating and get marry, but whoever they date with.

msbae77 said: @wanderlust - i know. im not even sure how am i going to survive after twtwb. SHK doesnt have that many dramas, that i can watch over and over again. And I cant bear to watch JIS with another woman(yes, im the jealous type). im hoping that tons of bts videos will surface on the internet after the drama. those bts will really make my day. im dying to see bts of the kissing scenes! :x \:D/

Guest msbae77

@wanderlust - when is JIS bday btw? isn't it sometime in July?  I know SHK's is in November..
@bibidep - you have to come. the more the merrier..
@gitakawaii - I've seen AIHM but my poor heart can't bear to watch it over and over again..
@bunbun2391 - my heart actually stopped beating, my mouth and eyes were wide open..i was holding my breath...honestly, i didnt know how to react coz the first kiss was forced, at least the second time, she stopped resisting and that was the time when I screamed "MORE MORE MORE"...argghh..why is the writer tormenting us? what did I do to deserve this deprivation of a hot kiss? On the bright side, probably this deprivation will make JIS yearns for a real kiss with SHK? lol...

msbae77 said:
@bunbun2391 - my heart actually stopped beating, my mouth and eyes were wide open..i was holding my breath...honestly, i didnt know how to react coz the first kiss was forced, at least the second time, she stopped resisting and that was the time when I screamed "MORE MORE MORE"...argghh..why is the writer tormenting us? what did I do to deserve this deprivation of a hot kiss? On the bright side, probably this deprivation will make JIS yearns for a real kiss with SHK? lol...

msbae77 said: @wanderlust - when is JIS bday btw? isn't it sometime in July?  I know SHK's is in November..
@bibidep - you have to come. the more the merrier..
@gitakawaii - I've seen AIHM but my poor heart can't bear to watch it over and over again..

I gotta say I love this couple! I'm hoping/wishing/praying they will become a real couple soon.  :x
This is the first time they paired up together but their chemistry is sizzling. I enjoy every moment of them on screen.