[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Cotton candy kiss scene gave Song Hye Kyo goose bumps in ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’

SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ (script: Noh Hee Kyung, director: Kim Kyu Tae) concluded with its final episode on April 3rd, with lead actress Song Hye Kyo revealing her thoughts about the cotton candy kiss scene in an interview.

When asked, “After participating in so many productions, were there any scenes that you encountered filming for the first time?” to which Song Hye Kyo replied, “The cotton candy kiss scene, it was the first time that I ate cotton candy with a guy.”

The cotton candy kiss scene which helped to bring Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) closer together, was also voted by viewers as one of the highlight scenes of the drama.

She added, “I did have cotton candy with my mother when I was a child. But it was my first time eating cotton candy while holding hands with someone. When we were filming the scene, I actually had goose bumps, but the director was the only one who was enjoying the scene.”

Song Hye Kyo said, “Compared to physical fatigue, I was really tired out with the emotional and multi-layered mental scenes. But when I think of it now, it was still happy times for me. I hope that when winter comes again, this drama will come to mind for viewers.”

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ managed to end on a perfect by registering its highest rating thus far with 15.8% for episode 16 according to AGB Nielson Media Research. Oh Young manages to regain her sight, while Oh Soo remained alive, with the both of them having a happy ending together. The drama was also praised for being a near flawless production, with the traditional love story leaving a deep impression on viewers.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

TWTWB 

class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Song Hye Kyo shares her thoughts on the finale of ‘Wind Blows In Winter’image

Actress Song Hye Kyo opened up in an interview about her mega successful drama ‘Wind Blows In Winter‘, which aired its finale on the 3rd.

Q: “During filming for ‘Wind Blows In Winter’, which was the most difficult scene to act in?”

A: “Oh Young’s palace-like house. It was so cold there during the mornings and nights because there were a lot of scenes where I would look out the window. The scene that I fall into the river in the beginning of the drama was the worst.”

Q: “What do you remember as your most difficult moment?”

A: “The 13th episode when I would come out of the lodge. During the scene, I was in a tender emotional state and my feelings gradually exploded. A plane once flew by during the scene and my emotional state was disrupted, so I tried to get back into it but it was difficult.”

Q: “Which character in ‘Wind Blows In Winter’ do you want to protect the most?”

A: Oh Soo? No. It’s ‘Secretary Wang’ (Bae Jong Ok) who my character always treated sensitively. Even a biological mother wouldn’t be able to be so dedicated to a visually impaired daughter.”

Q: “Were you ever sorry to Jo In Sung during filming?”

A: “[i felt bad about] being carried by In Sung. Why did they keep adding those scenes… I’m sorry.”

Q: “The best line by Oh Young?”

A: “Breaking up with Oh Soo. “You lied to me…” In this scene I actually thought I became Oh Young. My heart was so sad. Other than that, my conversations with Oh Soo on the rooftop and I also like Oh Soo’s narrations.”

Q: “Did you know you look like INFINITE‘s Sunggyu?”

A: “I was worried that fans might not like this. I saw the article too, and we really do look alike.”

Q: “What are you true thoughts about Oh Young?”

A: “Oh Young is a very pitiful character. I think to myself that what is the point of having a lot of money. I think that Oh Soo’s background is better. People tell me, ‘You’re going to see Oh Soo tomorrow, so you’re lucky!’ and don’t think of me as a celebrity.”

Source + image: The Star via Chosun.com

Tip: infispirit

©allkpop.com

Guest OreoVampire

Miss O2 couple badly.. hope JIS hv feelings for SHK, and SHK plsssssssss, fall in love again... don;t be scared of those lousy haters.. they will soon learn their lesson. Hope this page would someday be filled with loads of loves and O2 couple wedding photos. .. cheers to my self :(( :(( :((

superOS1.gif
superohsoo.gif

So happy to see this thread moving along! We need to be here to support our o2 couple. Especially now that there may be haters. I can't believe netizen would actually call SHK a seducer.
@wangnyeo Everytime I see that gif of him in the red suit, I feel like singing "Staying Alive" and busting out some disco moves. But only JIS can pull off such a tacky suit. 
I think HS and JS brought the lamb's ears and freesia to OS not because he was "dead" or to the real "Oh Soo" but because they know that OY has been visiting the cafe where OS works at for the last 20 days.