[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest msbae77

02 shippers, need some encouragement..there is an article posted at the twtwb thread about JIS mentioning GHJ's name..meeting her and thanking her for giving him some confidence..weh? weh? weh? i smell something fishy going on...sorry for venting it out here..

Guest diamond2212

msbae77 said:

02 shippers, need some encouragement..there is an article posted at the twtwb thread about JIS mentioning GHJ's name..meeting her and thanking her for giving him some confidence..weh? weh? weh? i smell something fishy going on...sorry for venting it out here..

Guest miss pinky

i still believe that there is a possibility for JIS n SHG to be a real couple....just as a was believe when she was with HB  for the drama. when i saw TWW...i really love the couple so much n wish that they are dating....n my dream has just came true than She n HY were dating....so, i always believe in my feeling that they will be together as a real couple . I just remember that HY said that too many skin contact n body contact made them fell for each other.....i also notice that several scene resembles the intimate of TWW..... go on sail the shipper!!

Guest miss pinky

just found this thread also on googlehttp://kst.vn/community/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219382

o2 couple but all vietnamese language that i dont understand

miss pinky said: i still believe that there is a possibility for JIS n SHG to be a real couple....just as a was believe when she was with HB  for the drama. when i saw TWW...i really love the couple so much n wish that they are dating....n my dream has just came true than She n HY were dating....so, i always believe in my feeling that they will be together as a real couple . I just remember that HY said that too many skin contact n body contact made them fell for each other.....i also notice that several scene resembles the intimate of TWW..... go on sail the shipper!!

Guest diamond2212

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UWwQrtzJcCQ#!cr: uploaderthis is the BTS of TWTWB LOL ok, this is what we call the ''real life'' oh soo in action LOL JIS is so protective and sweet toward SHK

Guest bibidep

Sorry but I'm in the same ship with @Msbae77:   Every time I see the news about JIS and GHJ I feel some thing fishy here.  Since I watch the Winter the Wind Blow, I tried to find out all the information about JIS that why I know JIS and GHJ very closed.  Now they even under the same management company and only two of them in the company.  They may be love each other but because she older than him 10 years, married had 2 kids.  For sure he doesn't want to admit anything now because it may ruin his carreer. May be his parent will against it.   But if he loves her and want kids he better hurry otherwise she is too old to have his kids.  She already 42.

JIS caring for SHG may be that is his personality that he always look out for his co-star.  He kind like so friendly with everyone too.

bibidep said: Sorry but I'm in the same ship with @Msbae77:   Every time I see the news about JIS and GHJ I feel some thing fishy here.  Since I watch the Winter the Wind Blow, I tried to find out all the information about JIS that why I know JIS and GHJ very closed.  Now they even under the same management company and only two of them in the company.  They may be love each other but because she older than him 10 years, married had 2 kids.  For sure he doesn't want to admit anything now because it may ruin his carreer. May be his parent will against it.   But if he loves her and want kids he better hurry otherwise she is too old to have his kids.  She already 42.

JIS caring for SHG may be that is his personality that he always look out for his co-star.  He kind like so friendly with everyone too.

IF JIS AND GHJ was really in a relationship; I don't think he would easily bring her name up like that in interviews as to not provoke rumors. I don't mind who he ends up with but I still think she has too much baggage for him! 

Guest msbae77

@wanderlust howdy?!! u still up for the trip? :)  You got a point there and i like it...keep them coming since I need them badly..hehe..

Guest bibidep

@Wanderlust:   Of course I don't mind if he end up with any one except GHJ.  Yes I agree 100% that GHJ is too much baggage for him to carry on.   We are the fans and always want the best for the one we like.  I hope JIS will choose the right one for him but not GHJ hihihi.

Guest bibidep

I like this BTS video.  Both JIS and SHG having fun in the snow fight.  Those scenes were not in episode 11. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/Sittichai_Wannasiri/3#video=xy1hc7

Credit to NEWMARIO

Guest msbae77

bibidep said: I like this BTS video.  Both JIS and SHG having fun in the snow fight.  Those scenes were not in episode 11. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/Sittichai_Wannasiri/3#video=xy1hc7

Credit to NEWMARIO

Guest bibidep

msbae77 said: @bibidep - I showed this video clip to my husband for him to translate and guess what, after seeing the clip he just blurted out that SHK and JIS are possibly dating. He knows I'm crazy about the drama but he doesn't know I'm an O2 shipper. It was nice to hear that from a guy who kinda understands the culture and is not from a fan girl, who will make a big deal out of nothing. I really hope that hubby is correct. [-O<

Guest msbae77

@bibidep >:D<  yes, hubby is korean, yours too?

love love those pictures, specially the one where they're holding hands..guess they're now comfortable with each other after spending more time together plus they've known each other long before TWTWB...