[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Aimee092

@Snowindter I want to visit that cafe too!  I have to save my allowance tho, lol. 

@esophageal14 me too!   2 votes for  Romcom ! :P    But Honestly. I just want to see both of them together , I don't mind if it's horror or musical, lol. 

@insung143hyekyo, welcome back.  Thanks for all your lovely pic edits ^_^

@blim0523, JIS, LKS and SJK are really inseparable after SJK's discharge, haha.  All of us O2 shippers are waiting for the day when JIS visits the DotS set.  Hopefully it will be soon before the DotS team goes to Greece for their overseas shooting.  Supposedly the drama is having a week-long break from filming now.  I think that's why Kyo has been updating her Instagram recently.  She has more free time :)The pic that she posted up a couple of days ago has the same background as a pic of SJK.  Fans are commenting that Kyo and SJK are there for a magazine photoshoot.

They are so adorable together, sigh

and a couple of days ago, there was a pic of JIS and LKS  with a caption that they were visiting SJK at his agency, I think @blim0523 posted it...oh my, is it the same day?  was JIS with them when they were making the  'photoshoot"?    I know this thread  is not fond of making  assumptions but just this once,  pardon  my overactive  shipping delusional comments. lol. :P

@maimee, same thoughts dear and to think that SHK removed that pic which @hclover mentioned from her IG, is she avoiding rumors???

Kyo posted this on her IG but she later deleted it...

UgrSnmZ.jpg

this was posted on IG the same day that SHK posted the above pic and they were saying this was taken during a photoshoot of DotS

1kwFRF2.jpg

fans noticed it was the same place...

then this was also posted in IG with caption that JIS and LKS were waiting for SJK at his agency on the same date...

so there is a possibility that JIS and LKS went with SJK to the photoshoot :)

Tf16Slr.jpg

delulu mind on overdrive LOL!

thanks to @hclover for the vids and updates there seem to be a renewed interest on TWTWB..@timi my dear thanks for the vid and for the visit to this thread :) to all wonderful shippers you are all great! no one has abandoned this ship yet. I agree with you all it would be a treat to see them in a romcom but for may anything will do as long as i see them together even just a Dispatch blurred pic :)

• Like 4

Guest Aimee092

@blim0523 ' no one has abandoned this ship yet''...lol. Of course not!  far from it. Just when you thought everything is quite bam! jis does something for 02 ship . like staring and touching SHK's poster at the  airport, that was really epic and random since 02 is not PROMOTING any movies or drama that they are together, so there was no reason for jis to do that., unlike any other instances where he's been seen with other celebrities. But this one was  special, I'm sure even non-shippers will agree , JIS gesture was sweet and  will get you curious. Why would he and co . stopped in a public area for everyone to see what he was doing?  (LKS and SJK  were talking beside him)   Was he checking SHK's BB cream or lipstick prouduct ?  lol. He was standing next to  SHK's poster and touching it!  ohlawdy, be still my heart. :P  And now, as what @blim0523 posted, there  'might' be a possibility that he was there  in the photoshoot too!  and of course he will  just conveniently ''tagging '' along with his friend song joong ki, if that happens.  ( IF , he was  there )  lol. Yay, we are just too delusional like that, but I'm loving this! 

I have said this before about this thread, the shippers are unlike some other shipping threads. There are so many ' shippable moments'  with our   O2 couple  and yet we're  just  like okay talked about it for awhile and move on, lol.  I like it!  It's not  ' forced shipping" ' that it's becoming pitiful . And we all know we are just delusional and what we're thinking  is just OUR thinking and not JIS and SHK's and we never in any way passed  our delusional thoughts  as FACTS .  that's why I know that most shippers in here are smart and intelligent shippers, ( and can comprehend English very well, cuz mind you, some things will get lost in translations , lol )  )    << bow>> .  

Edited by Aimee092

@Maimee, my dear you articulated best my thoughts. TBH i still can't get over JIS fanboying over SHK's Laneige poster, it's like he threw caution to the wind and didn't mind if other people saw him. It's the effect of being on a holiday with good friends wherein you can just let your hair down and be honest about how you feel, i know that feeling :)

I agree with you shippers here are smart and very balance people :) Cheers to all of us and to our O2 Couple!

• Like 5

@Maimee and @blim0523, love your posts :D  This ship's shippers is one of the reasons why I love posting here and why I would not abandon this ship.  We may be delusional, but at least we know they are just delusions :P

Seems like we may have to wait for a bit before we hear anything about JIS visiting the DotS set.  JIS was seen in Japan right now.  There was a little break from DotS filming.  Filming is supposed to resume tomorrow.  According to Im Joo Hwan's recent interview, SJK and JIS have already visited him on set for his new drama "Oh My Ghostess". 

Pic of JIS at the airport going to Japan that fans posted today.  What's interesting about this pic is the poster in front of JIS.  It looks like a poster of Kyo's Laneige ad again.  Some fans have said the same thing, that the poster is of Kyo :P

005IuINUgw1etpjksnlcej30d40d3taq.jpg

• Like 6

I think after watching this bts is why I started shipping them.  JIS was just so sweet and caring towards SHK.  In the third take, he practically ran over to help her stand up and he gestured to the staff to bring her a coat :wub:

a189ea8cjw1et42ej4t3pg20bo07inpg.gif

Pretty moments of them together

8fe92287jw1ethvcmmj17j20zk0k0ak2.jpg

8fe92287jw1ethvcwzc3qj20zk0k011t.jpg

8fe92287jw1eshmycagnjj20zk0k0gu0.jpg

005Xj6CSjw1etao7nw12oj30cm0ci75g.jpg

To my fellow O2 fans or JIS/SHK fans in the US, Happy July 4th to you all :P

• Like 5

jo in sung and song hye kyo love spending their holiday in japan lately..hmmm

which poster of kyo that hanging on the japan airport wall where insung sitting in front of? I never see that one

@maimee @eshopageal14 count me in!! Romcom is suitable for them..action is also good too

• Like 4

Guest 02yoxanoh

tumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o3_250.giftumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o3_250.gifhttp:tumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o2_250.giftumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o4_250.gif

tumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o1_250.gif

@blim0523 just don't mind his/her comment dear. To me, I don't give him/her  a d**n !

Let's move on while enjoying these O2 sofa scene. How I wish this scene had bts..sighs

Can someone upload videos of O2 commentary, pls. ? Thanks in advance! 

Guest 02yoxanoh

How funny she deleted my comment on ig an hour ago which chingu @blim0523 posted above.  Don't worry chingus I reported her already and I think she is just a JEALOUS FAN!!! grrr!!

True words post by @Maimee, I love everything you said.

@blim0523 wish I could click awesome on your post. Thumbs up.  Balance people indeed. Agree. 

As for me I cant get over the cotton candy photo post of  SHK.  And of course her photo with JIS on the beach. She is an introvert person, and reserve one, so those posts on her personal IG is a big deal for me.      

• Like 6

Guest Aimee092

@hclover96 and @Snowindter they say it's not Kyo. i saw this post on IG, though i find the owner's comment 

@blim0523 I knew right away it's not our dear Kyo, , tell the ''owner'' that  Us shippers knew it's not Kyo since Jis is not fawning over it, lol. He's just sitting there, no care whatsover. If it would have been kyo, we all know what Jis would have done :P

@blim0523 I knew right away it's not our dear Kyo, , tell the ''owner'' that  Us shippers knew it's not Kyo since Jis is not fawning over it, lol. He's just sitting there, no care whatsover. If it would have been kyo, we all know what Jis would have done :P

you nailed it @Maimee :)       

i agree @hanna3188, bcoz we've got the coolest couple.

dying to hear any news from them, it's been more than 2 years since TWTWB but then we know they keep in touch becoz of the things they do personally and not becoz they are compelled to do to it to promote their projects my delulu mind says is for REAL! :wub: okay i may be a crazy shipper but JIS and SHK make me crazy with those surprising things they do :P

• Like 5