[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Yeah, I agree with you guys too !
When he is staring at SHK, his eyes are full of love and happiness. He is fully attracted to SHK. :)
When he is staring at GHJ, I can't see that. His eyes are simply looking at her.
@blim0523 : That means we have 56 more pages to go. Can we do it? :P

So true! His eyes are electrifying. The way he looks at SHK, it just melts my heart (AND anyone's heart for that matter) :((  :x

Let's give it a try - 500 pages, but where are the rest? 8-| 8->

@On Life, get well soon :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hey,,!! :x 8-> my dearest chinggus, soooo miss u all..btw count on me,I love these O2 couples so much.Our lovely Jis Shk,.hm.. hm.. I really love Jis oppa's eyes,His eyes so attractive..omo.. omo.. I can't sleep tonite.. , :\"> 8-} X_X 8->

Guest crazywindblower

hi chinggus, sharing the below article last year, i very much agree on it.  :)

http://seoulbeats.com/2013/04/dispatch-hypes-and-underwhelms-kim-min-hee-and-jo-in-sung/

Dispatch is such a disappointment that time for fooling the people that the couple that they will reveal are A-Listers. :-/ 8-| But how can that happen, when KMH is not even considered as A-List actress even if she is popular in Korea (If she is indeed, kekeke). :P

I will let myself believe that their dating announcement was just a cover-up and in my mind it should be SHK and JIS that was seen dating.. :D:P :x why not, when KMH is close friends to SHK, i've read in an article way back 2011 I think where in shk said she is close friends with kmh that they even share problems or worries to each other..i also read that somewhere that shk manager is close to dispatch head writer or owner..am i right?? kekekeke. :D and why are there no photos of kmh and jis together when dispatch revealed they are dating compared to other couples they revealed, there was even more pictures of kmh alone and with her so called stylist whose face is covered.. :-/ :-?

I miss our O2 couple sooooo much!!! :( :((
SHK and JIS please date in real life already and get married!!!! [-O< [-O< [-O< :x :D

Guest crazywindblower

even if JIS has a new drama with GHJ and SHK has a new movie with KDW..SHK and JIS are still the best couple for me!!! with such an amazing chemistry and equal perfect physical features..they are indeed a match made in heaven! :x :)

The most highly emotionally-charged kiss I have ever watched.
Oh Soo's pain, fear and desperation of eventually losing Oh Young to brain tumor was conveyed in every quivering of his face, the drop of his tears and the soft caress on Young's face and hand.
I can't find words to explain how this scene always affects me. I cry a bucket everytime I watch this. :(( :((

kF8KNH7.jpg

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Ooohh,!!! I'm so touching of these four pics from@blim0523‌ that u posted.. :) 8->.. actually the drama Twtwb even or whatever sweet memory, bitter memory, sadness memory,these all gave all of us won't forget their scenes.. :x 8-> ;;)..!!

Thanks @blim0523, @Øn'Łìfĕ, @wbhkis, @Jocelyn_Chow, @crazywindblower, @Yonna_Reyes, @insung143hyekyo (sorry if I miss any chinggus' names ^:)^) for all wonderful pics, fan arts and posts.  It's good to know there are still loyal fans of O2 :D

Hehe, I think it's a hard task to be able to reach 500 pages in time for JIS' birthday unless there are some major news regarding our couple :P

Sigh, I do miss seeing them together :(

57013730.gif

@hclover96 said: "Hehe, I think it's a hard task to be able to reach 500 pages in time for JIS' birthday unless there are some major news regarding our couple"

I concede :(  Yup, not unless there is a major news. What about them announcing that they are a COUPLE in real life!  =))  <:-P [-O< =D>

Just a thought, why did SHK took so many projects this year, isn't this a sign that she is going to rest for a while, maybe to get married and have kids???

My delusional heart and mind tells me that O2 couple are REAL LIFE COUPLE!

Why didn't JIS attend KMH movie premiere? They have officially admitted that they are a couple so it was expected that JIS should publicly give moral support to his girl, doesn't it seem weird? And knowing JIS I don't think he would be so insensitive to pass-up such a major event of his girl. @-) #-o [-X

Guest crazywindblower

As much as I very much excited about JIS new drama, i still don't see any strong chemistry between him and GHJ. :(:P i can only see and feel platonic chemistry between them. maybe its becuse ghj has recently announced she's in a relationship and ghj is BFF to KMH (JIS so called "gf") and ghj is also i think close to shk too.. am i the one who feels like this? kekeke :D but still im excited for jis new drama! finally a romcom for him! :D \:D/ =D>

but i have to say, has anyone already seen the new poster of JIS and GHJ for their drama, the one in the bath tub (i dont know how to share a photo here, kekeke). I like the shot! JIS is really handsome! but still i don't sense any strong chemistry between them. :P  PD KIM and Writer NIM why didn't SHK and JIS had that kind of poster or shot for TWTWB?!!!! hahahaha if they have that kind of poster, it will be a hot one oozing with chemistry!!! :) :x

I will believe and have faith on both what JIS and SHK that TWTWB will always have a special place in their heart and will forever be memorable to them even if they will work on another projects in the future. :) :x [-O< 8->

Guest crazywindblower

blim0523 said: @hclover96 said: "Hehe, I think it's a hard task to be able to reach 500 pages in time for JIS' birthday unless there are some major news regarding our couple"

I concede :(  Yup, not unless there is a major news. What about them announcing that they are a COUPLE in real life!  =))  <:-P [-O< =D>

Just a thought, why did SHK took so many projects this year, isn't this a sign that she is going to rest for a while, maybe to get married and have kids???

My delusional heart and mind tells me that O2 couple are REAL LIFE COUPLE!

Why didn't JIS attend KMH movie premiere? They have officially admitted that they are a couple so it was expected that JIS should publicly give moral support to his girl, doesn't it seem weird? And knowing JIS I don't think he would be so insensitive to pass-up such a major event of his girl. @-) #-o [-X