[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

wbhkis said: Glad to have you back, @Cara :) )

Yes, the thought of giving up has crossed my mind many times, @On Life. But for some strange reason, I find myself coming back to this thread hoping to find some wonderful news about this couple :) :)

@blim0523, 4 pages to go =D>

Cara said: I wanna tell you chinggus, since JIS has witty and carefree personality and GHJ has bright, easygoing, and carefree personality too like JIS…so I won’t be surprised if later we will see their close and funny interaction in BTS footage of IOTL or off screen moments. Also I think JIS and GHJ already know each other or maybe friends (?) before met in IOTL..because KMH is GHJ’s bff and Kim C is GHJ’s friend too. Oh talking about KMH..I wonder if they’re still dating or not. Lol I was worried JIS would come up in vip premiere of KMH’s latest movie with a bouquet of flowers and cheered up for KMH in the photo zone..but thank God he didn’t :P:))

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :x .Hi..everybody so miss u all my dearest O2 chinggus,hopes God blessing to all my dearest O2 chinggus(beautiful ladies and handsome guys)always stay healthy, stay safety,stay happiness, stay handsome &beauty..I agree all u said and we all have a deep feelings that Jis Shk will be together someday.. [-O< 8-> ;;) :x

@wbhkis‌,thanks for u heart warming welcome.. :x

and @Cara,welcome back, so nice to see u again.. >:D< :)

We not to worry about Jis with Kmh,.oorr Jis with Ghj..caused Ghj had special man who very caring her when she was an accident while she filmed the IOTL lohh.. ;;) [-X ..(the actor name is Ljw..he was so worried about her that day.) :) ;;)

So..,let us wait, for these, I still believe the {{faith}} from God give to us special gifts.. our lovely Joinsung & Songhyekyo will be 2gether soon..!! [-O< 8-> :)>- :x ..please don't give up..Aja.. aja.. hwaitiing..!! :-bd :-bd :x

Øn'Łìfĕ said: Our thread used to have so many members, but it's so quite now.
I think this is because JIS's dating news was out. I wanted to give up on O2 because of this news so I know clearly. :\"> 
In my eyes, JIS and SHK really love each other and they're the most beautiful couple. On 2nd thought, I thought this dating news is just a cover or something like that. This is the reason why I'm still here :)

@hclover96 said, I'm actually looking forward to seeing the bts footage of IOTL.  Between JIS, GHJ and LKS, I think there would be plenty of funny moments because all three have similar personalities, all very easygoing and carefree   I've just seen the short clip of the script reading and I was laughing so much.  It sure has a very different feel compare to the TWTWB script reading.  JIS looked very relaxed and happy here as compared to TWTWB where he was nervous and shy.  I think it's because he's familiar with the staff and crew already.  The press conference for IOTL is coming up very soon (7/15).  I'm looking forward to it.  At the TWTWB press conference, he was shy and a little awkward with SHK.  Let's see how JIS reacts around his female lead this time.

JIS and GHJ knew each other from way back already.  They used to be in the same company together (Sidus HQ) along with SHK, Gong Yoo, etc.

Here are some pics of them attending an event together:

@hclover96, thanks for this post. I've just rewatched the script reading  TWTWB and you are so right JIS looks so shy but didn't you notice that he always steals a glance at SHK, he looks like a teenage boy experiencing his first crush. On the other hand SHK seems always blushing and feeling awkward becoz of these stolen glances. You can't deny that there was a very deep attraction between the 2. Their body languages reveal so much of this. JIS stares and how he puts his arms around SHK in TWTWB are so different w/ how he looks and hugs GHJ. I've restrained myself from comparing JIS w/ SHK and JIS w/ GHJ becoz it might hurt GHJ fans, but I can't help it and it's just hoping the fans understand it since GHJ is happily going out w/someone. Those steamy teasers might have been different if it was w/ SHK. I'm sure bought of them will really be awkward LOL! I still can't get over the "fairy tale magic" I felt at the last scene of TWTWB when Oh Young's eyes finally looked straight at Oh Soo's eyes my God, I really saw the look of LOVE between them. The eyes never lies! :x ;)

Thanks too for those throwback pics of JIS, GHJ and friends. JIS was a lil bit chubby then and GHJ was really thin then. I'm really so amazed of how wide your knowledge about JIS, i really enjoy reading all your posts,it's a lot of help for us newbies, pleeeeasssse keep them coming =D>

Btw I also find that comment from SHK's thread fantastic!

@JocelynChow, thanks for always for making this thread alive and funny. take care
:\">

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Our lovely Shk, she traveling at overseas, that is Turkey..!! She really enjoy her life,so happy for her.. :x 8-> :x

@Jocelyn_Chow, Kyo is in Turkey to film her movie, but filming should have completed already.  Hopefully she has a chance to relax after filming 3 movies back-to-back :)

blim0523 said:
@hclover96, thanks for this post. I've just rewatched the script reading  TWTWB and you are so right JIS looks so shy but didn't you notice that he always steals a glance at SHK, he looks like a teenage boy experiencing his first crush. On the other hand SHK seems always blushing and feeling awkward becoz of these stolen glances. You can't deny that there was a very deep attraction between the 2. Their body languages reveal so much of this.

hello everyone, miss you too guys...
I'm still here.. just busy with the real life... but always looking for this thread..

looks like there are some reuniting couple in kdrama land.. such as Jang Hyuk-Jang Nara, Kwon Sang Woo-Choi ji wo, Lee dong wook-Lee Dae hee.. I hope SHK and JIS will collaborate soon... and by the meaning soon is not 10 years leater.. but next year..

do I hear an ameen? :))

@OnLife and @JocelynChow, let's storm heaven with our prayers that O2 Couple will be reunited in a project sooooon!

hi @restudewi, a big AMEN!

@hclover96 said: JIS is really like a shy schoolboy in these gifs.  I've always wondered how come if JIS and SHK are really good friends of 10 years already (as per Kyo's interviews), why do they act so shy and awkward like this?

@hclover,because they were both so afraid to let each other know about the strong mutual attraction they have for each other.
You never stop to amaze me with your posts, I love them all but the cutest are GIFs 2, 3 and 4 and of course my fave pic is the last pic, I call that the "fairy tale feel pic". Have you noticed that JIS and SHK has the same mannerisms of touching their ears when they feel a little embarrassed?

The attraction between JIS and SHK cannot be denied, all I can say is "OH THEIR PALPITATING HEARTS, IT'S OKAY THEY'RE IN LOVE"  :x :x :x

@restudewi : Hi there. I'm so glad you're back ! :)
@blim0523 : Hope we won't wait a long time for their next collaboration ! Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae have collaborated again after 8 yrs or Jang Na Ra and Jang Hyuk after 10 yrs #-o #-o

Hi everyone :-h :-h

@hclover96, wowowee for those pics and gifs :) Love them all  :x ;) Oh boy! Why do I miss them this much =)) =))

@Restudewi, I see you :) :) I say amen to that :) :)

@blim0523, worry not coz I am not giving up yet.....not yet!! Still hoping.....

@JocelynChow & OnLife, count me in :) :) :)

Hi to all other shippers :) :) :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x :-h Hi,!! Everybody my dearest chinggus,. Woooow, so interesting for these O2 couples, I mean Jis was ended his drama IOTL and Shk finished her films IAQ.. both of them got so many freedom and rest time.. :-? :-w ;;):) or maybe the writer Noh will be meeting against with Shk and also invite Jis have a drink..and to discuss the next drama.. :x ;;) 8->

@restudewi, so glad to see u back.. >:D< :x :x ..I miss u too...!!

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x :-h Hi,!! Everybody my dearest chinggus,. Woooow, so interesting for these O2 couples, I mean Jis was ended his drama IOTL and Shk finished her films IAQ.. both of them got so many freedom and rest time.. :-? :-w ;;):) or maybe the writer Noh will be meeting against with Shk and also invite Jis have a drink..and to discuss the next drama.. ;;)

SHK is going back to Korea, will she give a surprise birthday greeting to JIS :x
Wootwoo I'm sure our birthday boy would love that LOL
:D

Yipee we are on our 447th 3 more pages and will reach our watered-down goal  of 450 pages til JIS's birthday! =D> =D> =D>