Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

@hclover96 said: "Hehe, I think it's a hard task to be able to reach 500 pages in time for JIS' birthday unless there are some major news regarding our couple"

I concede :(  Yup, not unless there is a major news. What about them announcing that they are a COUPLE in real life!  =))  <:-P [-O< =D>

Just a thought, why did SHK took so many projects this year, isn't this a sign that she is going to rest for a while, maybe to get married and have kids???

My delusional heart and mind tells me that O2 couple are REAL LIFE COUPLE!

Why didn't JIS attend KMH movie premiere? They have officially admitted that they are a couple so it was expected that JIS should publicly give moral support to his girl, doesn't it seem weird? And knowing JIS I don't think he would be so insensitive to pass-up such a major event of his girl. @-) #-o [-X

Guest crazywindblower

As much as I very much excited about JIS new drama, i still don't see any strong chemistry between him and GHJ. :(:P i can only see and feel platonic chemistry between them. maybe its becuse ghj has recently announced she's in a relationship and ghj is BFF to KMH (JIS so called "gf") and ghj is also i think close to shk too.. am i the one who feels like this? kekeke :D but still im excited for jis new drama! finally a romcom for him! :D \:D/ =D>

but i have to say, has anyone already seen the new poster of JIS and GHJ for their drama, the one in the bath tub (i dont know how to share a photo here, kekeke). I like the shot! JIS is really handsome! but still i don't sense any strong chemistry between them. :P  PD KIM and Writer NIM why didn't SHK and JIS had that kind of poster or shot for TWTWB?!!!! hahahaha if they have that kind of poster, it will be a hot one oozing with chemistry!!! :) :x

I will believe and have faith on both what JIS and SHK that TWTWB will always have a special place in their heart and will forever be memorable to them even if they will work on another projects in the future. :) :x [-O< 8->

Guest crazywindblower

blim0523 said: @hclover96 said: "Hehe, I think it's a hard task to be able to reach 500 pages in time for JIS' birthday unless there are some major news regarding our couple"

I concede :(  Yup, not unless there is a major news. What about them announcing that they are a COUPLE in real life!  =))  <:-P [-O< =D>

Just a thought, why did SHK took so many projects this year, isn't this a sign that she is going to rest for a while, maybe to get married and have kids???

My delusional heart and mind tells me that O2 couple are REAL LIFE COUPLE!

Why didn't JIS attend KMH movie premiere? They have officially admitted that they are a couple so it was expected that JIS should publicly give moral support to his girl, doesn't it seem weird? And knowing JIS I don't think he would be so insensitive to pass-up such a major event of his girl. @-) #-o [-X

I haven't seen JIS & KMH together since their dating news was out.
So I believe it's just a cover or something like that. 

8->

@blim0523 : Haha, all your meme photos are super funny and awesome. Kamsahamnida :)

@On Life said: I haven't seen JIS & KMH together since their dating news was out.
So I believe it's just a cover or something like that.

I have a strong feeling it's just a cover :)

@On Life said: Haha, all your meme photos are super funny and awesome. Kamsahamnida

thanks, I enjoy making them :)

@blim0523, you are amazing!! Thanks for making me smile and endlessly wishing it was true :) :)

@crazywindblower, great to hear from you again :) :)

hello there, @hclover96, @On Life, @Yonna Reyes, @Jocelyn Chow, @meryxsi, @Rendianil and the rest :) :) :)

@blim0523, love all your fan arts.  They're hilarious and awesome :-bd

@wbhkis, hi there :-h

@crazywindblower, I also wish TWTWB poster shots had more skinship between the leads like the posters for IOTL, but I think it's because of the different genre of the two dramas.  IOTL is more of an adult type rom-com while TWTWB is a melodrama.

As for why JIS didn't attend the VIP premiere for KMH's movie, I don't think JIS usually attends these VIP premieres or maybe he was busy filming IOTL.  But like @Øn'Łìfĕ has mentioned, since Dispatch revealed their relationship, they haven't been seen together since.  I find that a little weird, especially since JIS has been seen by fans hanging out with his friends quite often.

I'm curious to see if JIS would attend the VIP premiere for MPL since both SHK and KDW are his good friends ;;)

JIS is as handsome as ever :D  Screenshots from the teaser for IOTL:

14426682427_c8c7fd5486_o.jpg
14611002164_6d6349f910_o.jpg
14633061493_2a34b911e8_o.jpg
14426682627_0d1764d21b_o.jpg
14633061603_c61745aff9_o.jpg

Once again, I am left speechless with this picture. I am so mesmerized by her beauty. What a clear beautiful skin she has  @-) :-* :-O

Cr to StaRix (SHK thread)

@wbhkis, Kyo's skin is no joke.  It is flawless :x  Actually both JIS and SHK have flawless skin :D  Kyo must be giving out skincare secrets to those close around her because even Ms. Park's skin is pretty good :P

She's in Istanbul, Turkey now.  Hope filming will go smoothly and she can have some time to relax and enjoy herself.

:))
902397dda144ad34d17a569.jpg

Since I have more time today, hope you all don't mind my constant posting.  Trying to help this thread reach at least 450 pages before JIS' birthday :P

I found more translations (cr to khxy for the translations) for the 3/14 mini press conference.  These 2 can't stop complimenting each other 8-}

PS13031400088.jpg
JoFVwU2.jpg
Hye Kyo said that she often looked at the monitor to watch her performance, and at that moment she's also an audience and is fascinated by Oh Soo too.  She also develops "Oh Soo" sickness now and understands why so many audience fell head over heels towards JIS.  She added that she is so grateful that many love and praises this series, even though she's tired but she is happy.  She said that she's infected by JIS' energy and enthusiasm and he can always act out the response that you want him to have.

JIS praise SHK saying that "there's no time to edit our faces and looks and Hye Kyo is so beautiful thus it will also appear so on screen".  He added that "as we filmed, I was so stunned by Hye Kyo's amazing acting skills.  If I do not want to be embarrassed, I better work harder".  "There was once whereby I heard the director was full of praise of Hye Kyo's acting while monitoring her performance and I found myself doing the same while watching her performance too. Hye Kyo will be even more outstanding in the future but now that I get to work with her, I feel honoured and happy.  That's why I feel happy everytime I came to the filming set, I can be more focus when I act with Hye Kyo.  Many praise my acting but for me, it's because Hye Kyo's superb acting skills".

@wbhkis said: @blim0523 you are amazing!! Thanks for making me smile and endlessly wishing it was true

thanks too, I'm happy to know I'm able to make you smile..let's just continue to wish, both are not yet married who knows it just might happen. O2 couple has a different chemistry both in and out of the screen. I can see the difference on how JIS is acting around GHJ, it's evident that whatever they have is just a friendly relation..thank you for the pic of our porcelain-skinned princess, she undeniably beautiful even without make-up 
:\">

@hclover96, thank you for always appreciating my work..thanks too for posting that GIF, I consider it as one of TWTWB's unforgettable scene, there was no dialogue but I can feel both their pains, JIS and SHK are really excellent actors. Thanks too for translating their interview, isn't it obvious that they have special feelings for each other.

@hclover96 said: Since I have more time today, hope you all don't mind my constant posting.  Trying to help this thread reach at least 450 pages before JIS' birthday

You are so sweet my dear. Keep on posting I love all your posts :))

With regards to JIS and KMH, don't you find it weird that he has the time to hang out with friends yet he is never seen going out with KMH? I would understand that they are hiding their dates if they haven't publicly admitted that they are a couple. This gives more rise to my suspicion that it's just a cover-up
8-}

I have seen tons of Kyo's pictures. I have heard so many people complimenting Kyo's flawless skin. However, I couldn't visualize it still, until I came across her latest picture (with Ms. Park). That pic says it all -- so so natural!  Even with less make up (or no makeup at all), her skin just continues to glow :) :) More so, even skin tone from head to toe! Whew  ^:)^  =D>

I agree with you, @hclover 96, her skin is no joke indeed :) :) Thank you for the translation and please keep posting ( I so love that gif too) :) So we are not giving up the hope of reaching 500 pages.....okay then, at least, 450 :) :) :)

@blim0523, there you go again...hahaha. Will there be part 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.....50?? :)) :)) :)) Give us more =)) =))

Our thread used to have so many members, but it's so quite now.
I think this is because JIS's dating news was out. I wanted to give up on O2 because of this news so I know clearly. :\"> 
In my eyes, JIS and SHK really love each other and they're the most beautiful couple. On 2nd thought, I thought this dating news is just a cover or something like that. This is the reason why I'm still here :)

Guest crazywindblower

why is jis is getting more handsome?!!!! =P~ :x =P~ :) i can't wait to watch his new drama, solely because of him and kwangsoo.. :D and i like his style in his new drama, laid back and casual..i soooo love him! :xi find him so cute every time he wears a cap and he wears it backward..it make him look younger! :) 8->  =P~ sorry chinggus, i can't contain it, his handsomeness make me smile and giggle.. :D :x

Guest crazywindblower

i really hope that in really jis and shk are still communicating with each other, despite their busy schedules. [-O< i really have a strong feeling that they developed special feelings while filming twtwb and maybe decided to slow down and give each other time and space to sort out their feelings (call me delusional, i don't mind, kekekeke). and maybe that dispatch photos and revelation, made them more careful on their actions and feelings. :-? :-/

i remember a friend of mine who know i'm a fan of twtwb, she asked me if jis and shk are dating in real life because when she read articles or saw videos about jis and shk during twtwb was airing, she noticed that jis and shk are full of praise towards each other and they seem to shy towards each other as well. my friend was not a fan of both, but she noticed the chemistry between them and that sensed that it seems they are dating in real life. :)

i really miss our O2 couple! :( :( :( hope will see them both together soon.
[-O< 8->

i hope as well that jis will attend the premiere of MPL of shk and kdw, if that will happen..oh my, it will make my O2 shipping heart beat fast! :):D and i hope shk will have time to watch jis new drama, since she is a friend of ghj and writer nim as well, so that she will see how adorable jis is in his new drama and how he acts in a romcom. :) [-O< 8->