Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest reijaye

[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

I just watched epi 23 and 24 raw, and Yes!  this show is definitely good!  I can't wait for the subtitles because I definitely don't understand what was said, but I care about the characters and I like the actors - some really good ones in this drama.  I wish someone else was subbing it, because it takes DramaFever 1 week to come out with the subtitles, whereas it has a 24 hour turnaround for some of its other ones. Cyrano comes out quickly, and I like the show, but not as much as Wonderful Mama.

@oyeleyeolusina: thank u for the link. watched them. loved them. wishing that they are subbed already! :P

Love Young Soo and Young Joon moments. Feel sorry for Young Joon always got beaten.

Hoon Nam and Young Chae - cute!

Da Jung looks weak but she is not - interesting.

I hope Da Jung ends up with YC's brother!:) However, I would love to see the husband grovel for her when she divorces him....

off topic... i love DJ's off screen bf! lee ki woo! what a hottie potato! :))

Episode 23 & 24 subbed are up in dramafever  :)>-
BTW Anyone knows the name of the ost that plays when YC and HN kiss in the beginning of episode 23??

Guest tintin16

Da Jung finally left her husband! Now her, Ji Woo and Ko family all live together which should be fun. It was kind of dumb of Da Jung to tell Jang Ho that she was taking Ji Woo before she actually did it and now he knows where they are.I really hope something bad happens to him and his secretary soon. They gotta lose sometime! 

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Wonderful Mama Ep 24http://www.kshow.tv/drama/eng-wonderful-mama-ep-24/

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Wonderful Mama Ep 24http://www.kshow.tv/drama/eng-wonderful-mama-ep-24/

I am one of those viewers who skip this drama in the beginning and with just 8 pages in soompi have dismiss this as a not so popular drama . But when I start reading the post here with all of you mentioning how good is this I have decided to start watching this . Verdict : I am surprise it's actually good !  I mean the pacing is just right and quite heart warming . It's does not have the over the top makjang ( well not yet anyway ) feel and storyline is interesting to keep me wanting more . I am surprise why it's not bringing in viewers ..maybe the casting ? Anyway I will decide to stick and watch this drama till the end .

This thread is so slow. Why no updates? This drama is so good! I almost passed on this only because of the name.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 27http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-27/

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 28http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-28/

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

I love this drama!  I just watched the subbed episodes 27 and 28 and they are really good!  I just wish these got subbed more quickly like some of the others that get done in 12 or so hours.

I think this drama has fallen in between the cracks of other dramas that were already started, but I am sure that as soon as anyone starts to watch it, they will realize how much better it is than some of the clichéd ones going on that are nearing the end.

Is anyone else getting English subs out sooner than DramaFever?  DramaFever is taking 6 full days and their translations are so much worse than Viki.   I have rewatched some episodes of other dramas on Viki after a lousy subbed one on DramaFever and gotten so much more of what is going on in the story.