[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, the son cannot be the male lead because of age alone. That Mi Soo is like 36 and I know that Jang Hoo Nam is younger than that. And secondly if he was, that would make him and the female lead half siblings as in coming from the same womb and sharing blood. It's not the same thing as step siblings. So the kid is either the older son and the mom just lied to her daughter that she didn't know where the kid went or maybe it's the butler or whatever his job is lol

But the female lead and her twin brother are not her real children' date=' the old granny who helped her in episode 6 mentioned it.[/quote']

Haha they're not? I must have not payed attention since I'm really not watching the show for the mom lol. I still don't think the ages match. I need to remember where i saw the ages listed.

I agree with you, he seems too young to be 36 but we never know with this kind of drama, they tend to like the birth secret plot.I really hope they wont go for it this time ^^
And it seems that the father of the lost child is the same as the cheating father of Soo Jin.

Guest Littlezaznangel

I still think its the doctor or the assistant as her forgotten son. There were some clues in to which leads me to suspect it is the doctor. In one of the home visits convos with the ceo woman. She mentions how thankful she was and something else. I cant remember what she said but i was like is it him. My guess is that the ceo mother took the baby and gave it to somebody to take care of it or put it in an orphanage.

Can't wait for the eng subs for ep 19 and the ep 20 preview looks awesome.  After seeing the end of ep 19 w/o eng subs, I thought that JHN could be Min Soo...but then realized that would have made him and his ex-girlfriend half siblings.  Yikes!

Guest Littlezaznangel

so I watched ep 19 raw because I was bored and didnt have anything to do..and i couldnt wait for the subs to come..

SPOILER:
i couldnt understand clearly what happened but the grandma said that she wont be able to meet the child. The child and the family that adopted him took him in but was caught in a fire and no one got out. I think this is the lie that  image has set up. Because the grandma also mentions that after this happen someone went to America.  And the only person who went to america so far in this story is that evil women.

ep 19 the scene with the divorcee couple: [ the ex husband ] you were the one who doubled check to see if the son was dead. He asked her if this is all fake and a set up. But she says no saying why would i mess around with a baby. Hmm I agree with him I think she's lieing.

But I think that the real son is the doctor.  In ep 18 or so imagewas like if i let the secret out.. i'm going to lose something valuable to me. As well as even if everyone is not on my side you ( the doctor ) will be beside me right?

The flashbacks that we seen so far.. the evil woman seems to kind of adore the baby but at the same time despised it. We see in on of the scenes where the baby holds onto her finger for dear life. I think she wanted the child but at the same time didnt. So she sent it away but it kind of broke her heart. So she took the baby back by doing a whole scheme.

the scene with the evil woman and the doctor: the thing that i want the most that other woman has it. [ probably her husband's love ]  But the thing that the other woman wants the most I have it. [ the baby ]

The ending just threw me off..wtf they know each other? It's supposedly the day that an elderly couple passed away. I think its the connecting story that the grandma and the ex married couple were talking about.  And if you can recall the flashback when
JHN and his deaf brother were now staying because of a fire. There was a little girl who became the wife to the deaf brother.  So Im guessing JHN and his deaf brother 's real parents adopted / took care of Min Soo but died due to the fire. But the deaf brother wife parents brought in the JHN and his brother. And the evil woman took back Min Soo and traveled with him to the States. What's going to happen if the evil mother brought in the wrong child? the classic birth switch? I still think Min Soo is the doctor.

I was surprised I stick to this drama maybe because Jung Yumi is such a cutie in this one, most of time full of positive energy. And the three siblings such a fun to watch when they together.

Soo jin always crying - poor girl.

Dong Soo the assistant guy - such a fine man.

The president's wife - don't remember her name - such a beautiful lady.

And very funny almost everyone has a temper in this drama.

TRAN said: I was surprised I stick to this drama maybe because Jung Yumi is such a cutie in this one, most of time full of positive energy. And the three siblings such a fun to watch when they together.
Soo jin always crying - poor girl.
Dong Soo the assistant guy - such a fine man.
The president's wife - don't remember her name - such a beautiful lady.
And very funny almost everyone has a temper in this drama.

How many episodes will this drama be?? I wanna watch for Lee Chungah' date=' but her role seems pretty minimal?[/quote']

Minimal but i think with significant impact

;) tbh, i got slightly bored of the main couple until they came along <:-P

Does anyone know of any other site, besides DramaFever, who is subbing this in English - quickly?  DramaFever has this series low on its list of getting things subbed and doesn't have as good subs as Viki, which I find more accurate and less choppy.  Any other good sites I should know about?

Guest Littlezaznangel

maybe sbs is providing the subs as well. Before dramafever starting to pick up this project i think the subs that were provided were from sbs. But the question is where to find them

Archived