[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Young Soo just confess to Da Jung ? I really like this couple

And looks like the crazy secretary is pregnant ?? Please tell me it's not true !!

And the most frustrating part Bok Hee still not able to find Min Soo . Is Doctor Hong really Min Soo ? Why is Bok Hee looking at Hoon Nam strangely at the dinner ?

Guest lj3k99

Everyone is talking about what happened with the DNA test. Doctor hong feels like something is wrong and goes to find his family registry. BS and BH are discussing that minsoo is dead.

HN gets annoyed because YC could not tie a tie. He tells YC that what do you know how to do? YC goes her dad died when she was five years old and her younger brother at one. They have a moment about are they are really getting married and nobody stopping them now.

EO tells the geneticist good job on telling them the results I wanted you to. Doctor hong is wondering what is happening. EO walks in and talks about dna test and how minsoo may have been adopted by someone else. This is where Doctor hong thinks and I believe he is thinking about HN. BS and doctor hong discuss about past events, but BS goes its not true. BH faints when looking at YC and HN together after hearing the news from BS.

The family dinner looks like it is going well.

EO is talking to herself about how BH can never win and wishes she saw the face of BH when she heard the DNA test results. Later EO is trying to find out results about the secretary and she finds the secretary already has the results. JH tells the secretary that DJ and him had the kid via wedlock. EO tells teh secretary if there is something wrong with you, we can't have that in our prominent family.

The secretary and DJ are meeting about sending them away to Canada. The finer details such as how much and how if DJ does not follow, she will make it very uncomfortable. YS comes in and stops the meeting. He drags DJ away and confesses to her. DJ puts YS down harshly saying I like men who have status and ability. YS says until you become stronger is when I will let you leave.

KN has dreams about his mother and he wakes up. They discuss the whole missing child situation.  KN knows HN was in his mother's stomach, but he is having doubts.

Doctor hong offers both YC and HN wellness exams. In this process, they get HN's dna and run a test. How illegal is that? BH mentions that this is the first time since she has been looking for minsoo that she does not wish to know.

YC and HN have a cute couple moment while getting fitted for their wedding clothes.

The preview does not make any sense. It shows YS helping out DJ. YC and HN are having another one of those nobody seperating them talks. BH screams out it can't be true and says sorry to minsoo. EO is seen walking into the test center.

Beeba said: I only watch this show because of BH and HN. If this story gets more twisted I think I might loose my avid interest. Writer nim if you really care for your viewers please don't muck up the more.If EO changes the DNA of HN and BH that means even SJ can't have him, cause that will make her step sister. At Least YC is adopted so in BH eyes if she believes HM is her real son they can be paired up.

This show is getting more and more frustrating. i want to kill EO's family and give MS back to BH. OMG, what if BH really believed that HN is her child? What if the truth never comes out? Then what will they do? 

Guest annmasae

I agree with those who are getting frustrated with the way the story is going.  I don't think i can take EO's evil ways much longer.  I wish the writer would focus on more interesting story lines like HN building and expanding the business or DJ and YS getting closer or how BH copes as her disease worsens.  This emphasis on EO and how she goes about changing DNA results and making people like Dr Hong's father lie is so frustrating to watch.  I just wish the real Min Soo is revealed so we can concentrated on more interesting story lines. 

On a happier note, thanks to those writing the recaps.  Really appreciate the information. 

Guest lj3k99

YC looks so pretty in her wedding dress. HN is speechless.

EO found out that BH did another genetic test. She forces the doctor to tell BH that HN is BH's son. SHe is such a horrible woman for forcing this result. The doctor says yes, but mutters does being a huge sponsor everything. EO is thinking about when she told BH to make he daughter drop HN. So evil...
BH gets the results and collapses.

BH goes why does my kids have to suffer for our sins. She says everyday I lose my own mind, but I can't allow them to be unhappy. BS says there maybe another mandate from heaven or fate. BH is angry, she is going to allow her kids to marry. She said there has to be something wrong with the results or something. I love how she is saying that she will preserve her children's happiness.

Doctor Hong gives SJ some medication. SJ says does she not have any merit as a woman. EO over hears this and says soon I will make HN and YC break up.

DJ is thinking about how she cut down YS. YS and DJ interact. An old story is brought up by YS.

Secretary is wanting to play with JH. He is sleeping, but she keeps bugging him. EO asks for her results and she lies. EO asks the doctor to meet. When they meet, she finds out the secretary has narrow tubes. EO asks why, finds out the secretary has an abortion. EO storms out. EO beats up JH, says why can't you pick up good girls. I guess the new male secretary is the evil girls partner. He is labeled on the phone as x-wife.

DJ tells YS that so they can break up, she will win the contest. He goes just to break up I am helping you. They go to the market to win the contest. They are eating together and trying to build the perfect sandwich. JH comes in drunk trying to see his son. The son does not look happy and says he smells drunk. JH finds out the the secretary has been plotting behind him.

The ending scenes are just them getting a catalog of pictures together. BH has moments where she can't tell them the truth. BH flashes back to the past where her husband dies and she promises to take care of all three children. She promises to herself to get them married and nothing will break them apart.

The preview shows a fax coming in from America to confirm the stories of the secretary. She rushes to block it. The factory owner finds out that HN might have a different mother and tells KN. KN is crying, but he should know HN is his brother. BH states she will not claim HN as her son so that they can get married together.

Guys I have to say, BH is awesome! I mean what is the least thing could happen. YC is not even her blood related as mother and daughter. She did it out of kindness of her heart. That is the only thing EO doesn't know. So EO kind of pull a thing on herself cause BH is not about to break up the kids. And all BH has to do is tell the kids their not hers, problem solved. Or tell EO see how that does it!! OH I HATE CHOI EN OK!!!!!! SHE IS E-V-I-L, EVIL. 

Guest lj3k99

Some notable events:

The kids all go out to eat and drink after having a big day. They congratulate YC and HN.

BH states she will make sure YC and HN get married to BS. Bs also asks about the story behind her children. He find outs she adopted them and they are not her "blood" children. This will probably be the loop hole just in case someone stops the wedding.

YC looks so cute painting with HN. They express that they love each other.

The clothing factory president is having a moment of conscience.

Doctor hong is such a funny guy. At least he is making the moves on SJ.

The secretary rushes to work before EO gets there to remove all traces of her history which is being faxed. The fact she did not graduate stanford is an english letter.I thought that was pretty hilarious.

YS trades his watch to buy a necklace. He then states that what will you give me if you win? YS states what I want is you DJ.
That guy in glasses seems to always interrupt them.

YS's friend, who is also the male secretary, asks him when he wants to start the English school. He states he has no money. I love how a kdrama always intersects everyone's lives in it.

The preview shows KN rushing to BH. BH gets down on her knees for the sake of the marriage. At this point I want to know who minsoo is because everyone, but EO seems to know the truth. (maybe the geneticist) BH is such a strong woman, but I can't stand to see her cry after all she have been through.

The preview shows KN rushing to BH. BH gets down on her knees for the sake of the marriage. At this point I want to know who minsoo is because everyone, but EO seems to know the truth. (maybe the geneticist) BH is such a strong woman, but I can't stand to see her cry after all she have been through.

Oh Geez....I love the characters and the actors that portray them...but the PLOT has gone over into CraZy WaCko land!

Now Dr.  Hong's father got everything all mixed up?  Doesn't he know WHO he adopted?  The whole "who is Mi Soo" thing is too stupid.  I mean, we all know that Mi Soo is Dr. Hong,  and we knew that the three children were not her birth/biological children etc.  so this whole OH NO, can they get married or not stuff is just so crazy stupid!  What a waste of good actors.

what is EO doing ? She even slapped Dr Hong because he's dating Soo Jin ? Why ? I thought she treats him like her own son .  And she's also calling Hoon Nam .. I am curious why EO is calling Hoon Nam ..something about his marriage

Archived