[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching all 48ep of this show, who is the real Minsoo, Dr hong or HN. The chairman asked the Dr in charge of the lab to make sure that Dr Hong result must be negative and HN to be the child of BH. Based on this! BH accepted the results, so was the DNA result manipulated or ?????. Hope that those who watched this show will give me some light to the true MInsoo @Wdlands @lj3k99 @skara and anyone on this thread, pls confirm for me. TQ. Happy New year to all here .

I love this drama but was kind of let down as there are many questions still unanswered after the finale.

Guest sgkwave

has anyone finished this drama? it's too long for me and eng sub for some episode is difficult to find:( where you guys watching at?

• 1 month later...
Guest fifthtry

@krgeek, I'm watching the repeat (first time for me though) and am almost at the end of the drama.  A few more episodes to go.  Looking very clear that Dr Hong is Minsoo.  1) When EH met Dr Hong's Dad, she told him to lie that MS died in the fire.  She led him to believe that BH abandoned baby MS.  The adopted Dad said that he would protect MS and never let her near him.  When the Dr's adopted Dad met them, it looked like he was touched by their sincerity.  EO texted him that she would set up a centre for Dr Hong if he went along with what she said.  So he lied that MS died in the fire.  This was confirmed when EO phoned him later and he said that he did as she instructed. 2) When Dr Hong was treating EO's daughter for depression, twice she stressed that Dr Hong should only have a brotherly concern for her and nothing more.  3) EO told the head of the lab dept to falsify the DNA results and he would be richly rewarded.

If HN was MS, then he and EO's daughter are blood-related.  EO doesn't know that the sweet YC and her 2 idiot brothers are not BH's biological children.  She hoped that if BH believed that HN is MS than that would disrupt BH's happy family! 

KN had very clear recollections of his mother being pregnant with HN. In fact, KN was the one who named his brother.  HN ran into the burning building to get KN out (he could not hear the calls to evacuate as he was deaf).  That would make KN the child in danger not HN. 

I like this show :)

@fifthtry that was what I thought as well, but right up to the end, BH still believe that HN is her son. Guess this is one secret only EO and the lab doctor is aware of. What you wrote support the fact that Dr Hong is Minsoo, but no one knew. At the end, it was said that Dr hong went to US to look for EO daughter. maybe we get another show, when Dr hong hooked up with EO daughter. EO will have to reveal the truth as she cannot allowed them to married. Somewhere, someone wrote, they this is the best kept secret in Kdrama. Guess they are right. Tq for yr thoughts. I love this show as well. Am watching repeat on KBS world now.

Today just watched the ep that make my above comments void. Must hv missed this ep when watching on the net. Soojin mother told her that Dr hong is Minsoo when she caught them cosying in Dr Hong car. Soojin then left for Hawaii bcoz she was upset over her mom doings. Before she left she told her father to get another DNA done as her mother has asked the doctor to tamper with the results. The doctor from the lab then told them that he did not do as the chairwoman asked bcoz the results was what she wanted. So, Hong nam is really Minsoo after all and right tup to the end only the few of them know.

@fifthtry I am no watching ugly alert which I like, a clean family drama. Have the evil one but not as bad as the one in angel revenge.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fifthtry

@krgeek, yesterday was the last episode.  The ending sucks.  Not big time as in some other dramas but definitely a let down.  So we are to believe that KN had a dream of his father hitting his mother and she miscarried the baby in her womb that he named HN?  And this same man was a loving father to him and HN?!  
All along, BH said she has dementia.  In the last episode, they are suddenly calling it alzheimer's disease.  Dementia and Alzheimer have the similarities but they can't use the words interchangeably!  Sorry when I am annoyed with the scene, these little things get to me!
I must say that EO is by far the smartest villain I have seen in kdrama.  She's the only one who knows how to use the off/on button on the phone.  The other kdrama characters either fling their phone away or take out the battery!  duh! 

@fifthtry this is Kdrama, many things cannot be explained in the real world. We just watched the show for what it is with all the drawbacks. Look at SMH and Eun Joo. Sometimes the Kdrama think viewers are stupid and give us unexplainable or out of this world storyline. I am watching Kdrama with a pinch of salt and will just shut off if it become too stupid and ridiculous or have a diss pointing storyline. Have you watched ugly alert. I think this is a great drama but a bit lengthy which put me off at first but once I started I couldn't stopped watching. This is my personal opinion of this drama. Like its ending as well. After all the stupid tv novel it was a refreshing drama.

Guest fifthtry

@krgeek, I watched the first few episodes of Ugly Alert.  A good drama but way too sad.  I was crying at every episode so I stopped watching.  I don't mind some tears but not to be crying all the time. lol. I may watch random episodes though. 

• 1 month later...

I am late watching this drama, & really enjoyed it, but some here seemed confused to who the real Minsoo is, the real MS was HN, but EO didn't know this as she believed Dr.Hong was MS, because it was Dr.Hong's father that adopted MS, but what EO didn't know was Dr Hong's father adopted MS for his friend & buisness partner Jang Ki-Nam's father.  The true half siblings were HN, JH & SJ who all had the same father.

Archived