[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 22http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-22/

i wonder why there's not too much comments about this drama. it has a good story and casts. well, there are some annoying parts like the husband-snatcher secretary. but the three adopted kids of bo hee are entertaining. i like how they tried to cope without or little money. and ha pil's parents are hilarious. i'm still trying to figure out who is min so: is it the doctor or hoon nam. 

Guest Mingstar

The name of the drama was not too exciting so I had overlooked it.  When I checked out of curiosity I thought it was pretty interesting and they have some good actors/actresses in it too.  I'm enjoying it.

winnie lanza said: i wonder why there's not too much comments about this drama. it has a good story and casts. well, there are some annoying parts like the husband-snatcher secretary. but the three adopted kids of bo hee are entertaining. i like how they tried to cope without or little money. and ha pil's parents are hilarious. i'm still trying to figure out who is min so: is it the doctor or hoon nam. 

Guest tookie18

This drama looks pretty interesting and funny. I love the mom and the way she so concerned about her children. So far so good.

At first, I thought the assistant was her lost son because of the look in his eyes and his comments. It seems he knows something.

After watching last week's episode I'm pretty sure Min Soo is the doctor.Too many hints that indicate it's the doctor and not Hoon Nam:Hoon Nam's dad saved the doctor from the fireSo Jin's mom doesn't want to return the "thing" because she grew to like it, and her behavior with the doctor...

Guest tookie18

Hi All,

Could you please fill me in a little. I have to catch up, have seen every episode. Will watch the ones I missed so I can discuss. Hate to bother you. Thank you for the update.

Drama Crazy still not subbing 21&22. I can't wait. I wonder why YC is not telling HN the truth about her situation that she's no longer have her riches. She keeps taking the banters from HN that she's just a spoiled rich brat. Why, bec. she doesn't want him to pity her?. But they do have good chemistry. When they're together I feel giddy. Well, JGW is always one of my favorites no matter who's her leading lady is. He's just too pleasant to watch. And JYM is also adorable. She's good at what she does. I hate her in Rooftop Prince and I love her so dearly here. 

@mingstar I was just like you that once overlooked this drama but after watching it...it's indeed a good drama with good casts. The story is still interesting.

I also like the 3 adopted children. They're cute and looking now how they cope with poor life..they change a lot.

I wonder how their reaction when they know their mom's illness and they're not her biological kids.

Can't wait for the sub. At first I thought the doctor is Min Soo but later seems the plot draw us to Hoon Nam coz his brother seems nervous and secretive when Bo Hee askee him about her son.

Archived