Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest reijaye

[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

@mingstar I was just like you that once overlooked this drama but after watching it...it's indeed a good drama with good casts. The story is still interesting.

I also like the 3 adopted children. They're cute and looking now how they cope with poor life..they change a lot.

I wonder how their reaction when they know their mom's illness and they're not her biological kids.

Can't wait for the sub. At first I thought the doctor is Min Soo but later seems the plot draw us to Hoon Nam coz his brother seems nervous and secretive when Bo Hee askee him about her son.

ke2 said: Can't wait for the sub. At first I thought the doctor is Min Soo but later seems the plot draw us to Hoon Nam coz his brother seems nervous and secretive when Bo Hee askee him about her son.

For the people waiting for the English subs for episode 21 and 22 for this show, it is already subbed at Dramafever and you can watch the uploaded subbed episode on good drama now.

I already commented to the fact that the ages didn't match when people thought that HN was the lost son. It was even reinforced in last week episodes. Min Soo was believed to have died when he was 10 and Hoon Nam said that his parents died when he was 7. He calls the doctor "hyung". I mean just look how the rich lady acts around the doctor. I would think she knows which kid she is trying to hide.

Guest jo123

does anyone know the name of the song at the end of episode 22?

This is a great series.  I wish more people were viewing and commenting on it.

Guest tintin16

I'm really enjoying this series so far
I'm glad that Hoon Nam and Young Chae kissed but I'm even more happy that Da Jung is FINALLY getting a divorce. Hopefully something bad happens toJang Ho and the secretary soon, they deserve it. Now Da Jung needs to get together with Young Soo so they can be a happy family with Ji Woo! 
I agree that Dr. Hong is definitely Min Soo. Eun Ok even asked him if he felt anything with the dad.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG] Wonderful Mama Ep 22http://www.kshow.tv/drama/eng-wonderful-mama-ep-22/

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 23http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-23/

Hi  everyone,

I have seen this drama by chance and started watching it. The main casts are familiar and the drama storyline is promising.
I love Bok Hee and her 3 "spoiled brats". I´m very touched by her concern about her children. I also hope that Da Jung  and Young Soo would fall in love - Ji Woo and Da Jung deserve to be loved and happy. Her husband is a jerk !!!

Well, I haven´t watched all episodes till now ( only the first 16 ep.) but I don´t like the idea that Hoon Nam could be the lost Min Soo - after A Hundred Years Inheritance I have more then enough of the love between step-siblings even though they are not blood related.

ohlala 21&22 out on DF! now gotto wait for another week for 23&24!

wait... her 3 adopted kids? so YC and her brothers are not BH's biological children. where have i been? :P maybe i should watch from beginning.......:)

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Wonderful Mama Ep 24http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-wonderful-mama-ep-24/

@fdfd Sadfs: thank u for the link. counting down till friday for the english subs. How was ep 23 and 24? any good? did anyone watch the raw yet? do they have the youtube version of the raws? thank you....:)