Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

22 hours ago, the girl who! said:

I'll try to share the relevant stuff from his Mexico FM since the info will be mostly available in spanish ... I'm looking forward to see him interacting with his latin fans :rolleyes:

:wub:

Just so beautiful, he is. ^^ @the girl who!Thanks! I'd appreciate it if you would help with the Spanish news/updates. I'm not from Latin America, but I will be visiting for the first time just for Joon. XD If anyone is interested, the organizers are having a limited-time super promotion sale from August 21st - 27th. Joon has listed the site: http://www.ninshi.net/LeeJoon/ 

If you don't mind, please let me know if you'll attend. I am fairly new to being a J+, so I'd love to make friends. :)

I've managed to avoid the FIS thread for fear of getting too obsessed and addicted haha. I think it may be a little more manageable to visit after the last episodes next weekend.. for soothing, actually. XDD Ohh, I'm going to miss seeing/hearing from Joon on a regular basis. T___T

• Like 2

19 hours ago, songielove said:

Just so beautiful, he is. ^^ @the girl who!Thanks! I'd appreciate it if you would help with the Spanish news/updates. I'm not from Latin America, but I will be visiting for the first time just for Joon. XD If anyone is interested, the organizers are having a limited-time super promotion sale from August 21st - 27th. Joon has listed the site: http://www.ninshi.net/LeeJoon/ 

If you don't mind, please let me know if you'll attend. I am fairly new to being a J+, so I'd love to make friends. :)

I've managed to avoid the FIS thread for fear of getting too obsessed and addicted haha. I think it may be a little more manageable to visit after the last episodes next weekend.. for soothing, actually. XDD Ohh, I'm going to miss seeing/hearing from Joon on a regular basis. T___T

you're going to the FM! awww lucky you! I really tried to go but I can't mainly bcos of my job , I took my vacations in July so I have no option to ask for 3 or 4 days off , I'm still pissed about it, I took my vacations few weeks before he announced the FM :bawling: but at least someone from here will be there , please take lots of pics of Joonie and have fun! I'll translate info if there's something relevant to share xD 

I even considered just going and trying to resolve things later at work but I can't ;_; they're very nice ppl so :'( ... please have fun for the rest of us </3 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

So nice of fans to organize this last meal for the team! I was reading the fans' exchanges this morning and realized Joonie wrote the wrong nickname (Puhet instead of Luhen). I don't know if he meant it as a joke or if he remembered wrong, but she now has to answer to the new nickname Joon gave her hahaha. Too cute. Below, you can see the pretty set-up that the three organized.

4 hours ago, the girl who! said:

Don't cry! I totally understand. Between the announcement (which wasn't widespread) and ticket sales date, there were only five days to decide and rearrange to see if you could make it. Thankfully, the FM is on a Friday evening, so only one missed day of work, but I have to start out at midnight. XDDD Now that I think about it, I think my stay in Mexico will be less than 24hrs! >_<... All for Joon. ㅋㅋ I won't guarantee photos though, since I will be solo and am planning to just be in the moment, lol. Actually.. I don't even know if cameras are allowed.-- This FM was such short notice I haven't been able to see that far! XDD *headache* I wish you'd all come!

//Edit. @the girl who!Such beauty!!! I love GQ shoots for its sophistication. Joon sparkles in sophistication. Look, he's not even trying. :heart: Thank you! ^^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, songielove said:

So nice of fans to organize this last meal for the team! I was reading the exchanges this morning and realized Joonie wrote the wrong nickname (Puhet instead of Luhen). I don't know if he meant it as a joke or if he remembered wrong, but she now has to answer to the new nickname Joon gave her hahaha. Too cute. Below, you can see the pretty set-up that the three organized.

Don't cry! I totally understand. Between the announcement (which wasn't widespread) and ticket sales date, there were only five days to decide and rearrange to see if you could make it. Thankfully, the FM is on a Friday evening, so only one missed day of work, but I have to start out at midnight. XDDD Now that I think about it, I think my stay in Mexico will be less than 24hrs! >_<... All for Joon. ㅋㅋ I won't guarantee photos though, since I will be solo and am planning to just be in the moment, lol. Actually.. I don't even know if cameras are allowed.-- This FM was such short notice I haven't been able to see that far! XDD *headache* I wish you'd all come!

//Edit. @the girl who!Such beauty!!! I love GQ shoots for its sophistication. Joon sparkles in sophistication. Look, he's not even trying. :heart: Thank you! ^^

wow less than 24 hours , I really wish you the best on the adventure! It's okay if you can't take pics, it's better to enjoy every single second of such precious experience ... hope you can share a repo with us :rolleyes: :tongue:

and yeah, loving the pics! he's effortlessly cool ♥ he always looks so natural, on his element and  that's one of the things I love the most about his photoshoots 

• Like 2

too many updates today! thank you everyone!

Lee Joon Shares Why The Possibility Of Winning Best Couple Award Is Bittersweet

lee-joon-jung-so-min-xpn.jpg

Lee Joon recently shared his thoughts on possibly winning the Best Couple Award at the end-of-year awards for “Father Is Strange.”

On August 25, KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly” interviewed the cast of “Father Is Strange” about their feelings on the drama’s end.

Lee Joon said, “I feel good,” and Jung So Min, his onscreen partner, said, “You should say you feel sad.” Lee Joon changed his statement to say, “It feels bittersweet.”

The reporter then quizzed them about winning the Best Couple Award for their onscreen romance. Lee Joon said, “I would like to receive it but I have to go to the army so I don’t think I can accept it.” When he was told that someone could accept it in his place, he said, “I will send my mother in my place. Please give her at least a participation award.”

(c) https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/25/lee-joon-shares-possibility-winning-best-couple-award-father-strange-bittersweet/

• Like 6

He is perfect. I noticed in the recent episodes, when the weight came off Ahn Joong Hee, I can see the glow in Joon's face and whole being (he glows in FIS, but he's become even brighter!). He embodies Ahn Baewoo so well. His heart must have lightened up with the character. When he acts, he doesn't act. He just becomes. I think that is how I know how great of an actor he is; when in every role he takes, you feel he is that character. Mad respect for Joonie! I will miss him so much, but we will all be each other's support here, right? T___T

So proud of him. Can't wait to have these specials and interviews translated. Yes, Mom is the next best for accepting Joon's awards (yes, plural!), hehehe. So cute! :blush:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, songielove said:

He is perfect. I noticed in the recent episodes, when the weight came off Ahn Joong Hee, I can see the glow in Joon's face and whole being (he glows in FIS, but he's become even brighter!). He embodies Ahn Baewoo so well. His heart must have lightened up with the character. When he acts, he doesn't act. He just becomes. I think that is how I know how great of an actor he is; when in every role he takes, you feel he is that character. Mad respect for Joonie! I will miss him so much, but we will all be each other's support here, right? T___T

So proud of him. Can't wait to have these specials and interviews translated. Yes, Mom is the next best for accepting Joon's awards (yes, plural!), hehehe. So cute! :blush:

RRCFUII.jpg

• Like 6

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Joon 이준 - [Completed Drama: My Father is Strange] - [Military Enlistment on October 24, 2017]

Hi chingus. I just recently became a fan of lee joon because of fis, i love his ajh :D , So i just want to ask is there any international fansites of his (or in any social media platforms) who translates/updates any news about him? It's really difficult to be an ifan. Sigh. And are all or most of his works (movies/dramas/varieties) can be search in the internet? 

Thank you!!! :)

• Like 7

Thriller face, yeah right. Look at that prettiness! So handsome.

I have been reading interviews one after another for two hours. They make me so saddd. ㅠㅠ But have to admit, Joon's cool and mature attitude helps a whole lot. What he said about the award ceremonies. :lol::lol: I know the feeling. He is happy the drama is over and he can go away quietly, hahaha. NO.

Just one thing, Joon. Another career path may be an option for you, but for me as a fan, I can't accept that as an option for you. You are made for this! (If acting isn't his passion anymore, sure I'll accept it then. But I doubt no one would call him after the notable impression he's left).--- He is really being too chill and in a really good mood during these interviews, I can feel it! XD

Thanks for the updates, dearies @the girl who! @Go Seung Ji! Happy you can join us, @RanM! I'm  fairly new to the thread too, but I think we are pretty international here. <3

• Like 7

@Go Seung Ji thanks for info & for the links of his interview. Honestly, i think this was a first for me @songielove though i do stan other actors i seldom join or look for their fansites etc. Haha.

Based on his interview. I think he's deep, modest and has a good head on his shoulder. And he knows what he wants... I'm hoping he'll have a bright future ahead. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, songielove said:

Just one thing, Joon. Another career path may be an option for you, but for me as a fan, I can't accept that as an option for you. You are made for this! (If acting isn't his passion anymore, sure I'll accept it then. But I doubt no one would call him after the notable impression he's left).---

this so much! As long as he still has passion for acting he better dont think in changing his career, we need more of his great acting on our screens :wub:

@Go Seung Ji , thank you for all the updates ♥ , you're awesome! 

@RanM welcome to the thread! let's have fun while waiting for his grand return :D

looking forward to see Joon's cardboard at KBS Drama Awards :lol:

• Like 7