Lee Joon 이준 - SBS Radio DJ

Go Seung Ji

The most physically tough division, I read. Surely our muscle Joon can do it, right? Still, I worry at this time (sounding too dramatic XD). This kind of news is what sets it in that he's leaving... in about 50 days. ㅠㅠ Chang Sun ah, we're always on your side!! (...even if we can't do a full push-up, but we'll be there in spirit. ^^ )

• Like 3

@songielove !!!!!!! :

We are figuring out the number of potential orders for making film DVD of drama 'my father is strange'. This survey is for POTENTIAL orders, not actual orders. You don't need to pay at all for the participation. More participants may lead to actual supply of DVD. Thanks for cooperation in advance.

it's not a Director's Cut DVD but a Making Film DVD is good enough! 

• Like 4

Thanks @the girl who!, survey completed!

Joon's schedule has been updated.

It's really happening. Joon will departure from Incheon International Aiport on Wednesday, 06 September at 10:30am for The Present Fanmeeting in Mexico on 08 September. Yayyy! ^^

Latest article. :rolleyes: I love all these accompanying photos. Thank you Prain TPC!

fCNaaOb.jpgSource

• Like 3

:lol: The animal kingdom quote will stay with him forever. It's not something bad, lol. I had the same reactions as the netizens (especially no.4). XD His honesty and drive were always a part of his charm.

Joon deserves every bit of praise and recognition for how long and far he's come. I'm very happy to see such positive comments and excitement for him. It will be our mission for the next two years to keep the good feelings flowing. ^_^

• Like 3

Our Joonie was in such happy spirits this morning! So pretty!! I'm sure you also got to see these, but let's spread the happy feels. ^^

Changsun World's are just the previews, and they look so pretty already. :rolleyes:

:wub:

Happy child... ^_^

Just because this one needs to be posted and cemented here. XD

QLhswGr.jpg

Cr. As tagged, DC Inside

Lovely all around. ㅋㅋ I Hope Joon will get to enjoy Mexico with his tight schedule. I hear he was a little sick the last time he was there. So excited to see what he's prepared. :D

@the girl who! What a relief you got through. It's happened to me before, like I was timed out because I got too excited and liked everything. XD Glad we got you back. Now please help me contain my nervousness and excitement. ><

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

If you go down the page, you will find a "Theme" tab. Click on it and change it to "Default", you will then be able to like posts.

the default theme is 1000000000000000 times better than the soompi one :wacko: thank you for the tip! 

19 hours ago, songielove said:

Our Joonie was in such happy spirits this morning! So pretty!! I'm sure you also got to see these, but let's spread the happy feels. ^^

Changsun World's are just the previews, and they look so pretty already. :rolleyes:

:wub:

Happy child... ^_^

Just because this one needs to be posted and cemented here. XD

Cr. As tagged, DC Inside

Lovely all around. ㅋㅋ I Hope Joon will get to enjoy Mexico with his tight schedule. I hear he was a little sick the last time he was there. So excited to see what he's prepared. :D

@the girl who! What a relief you got through. It's happened to me before, like I was timed out because I got too excited and liked everything. XD Glad we got you back. Now please help me contain my nervousness and excitement. ><

he's just too cuteeeeeeeeeeee ♥ he looked like a happy kid on his first trip overseas :lol:

btw, wishing you all the best on your trip as well .... I don't know the type of ticket you bought but I read on the FB page of Ninshi that all the sections got its benefits upgraded  so yay for all the fans! 

• Like 3

Instalive was too adorable! So dorky!! I had a good laugh. :lol: So happy to see him feeling good! Hope this mood lasts to the end of tomorrow, despite the sad weather there.

@the girl who! Thanks! It's actually been a rollercoaster, but maybe will touch on that after the fm. Best wishes to everyone attending and I hope to hear your stories after the experience! ^^

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, the girl who! said:

8.0 earthquake in Mexico , tsunami alert ... I have many friends who live in Mexico City and all of them are saying it was really strong , hope there are no victims at all. Waiting for news of Joon and his staff :( 

I just checked with my friend. She said it was scary, but all is calm now and hope that Joon is ok and not too shocked. It's a relief.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, songielove said:

I just checked with my friend. She said it was scary, but all is calm now and hope that Joon is ok and not too shocked. It's a relief.

waiting for Prain TPC's updates , they should update us on Joon's condition. 

yup, fortunately everything is calm now, even tho it was a magnitude 8.4 earthquake :wacko: . 

• Like 1