♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreamingchunhye

Yuchun will have a Japan fanmeeting tour in Osaka (June 30-July 1) and Nagoya (July 11-12).

Glad that we can hear from him again before his enlistment.

Happy birthday Yoo Chunnie!!!

CGnNxR9U8AE2c7o.jpg

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY PARK YOO CHUN. . .

CGl_r_LUcAAOL6o.jpg

CGmFseXVIAAHalI.jpg

MAY YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE. . ., ,. ,.

578627_319624134827601_712803946_n.jpg

AFTER TWO YEARS ,YOUR DREAMS CAME TRUE. . . .

CGmIQ4-UIAAIV3-.jpg

CGmIQKGU8AAdEyo.jpg

AFTER GETTING MARRIED  HAVING A KIDS. . . . .hmmmm so giggling . . .We're all here to support your dreams ! !

cr:@Boscopnh/baidu/owners

PhotoGrid_1420018354382_zpsjasi0s0e.jpg

yc7p.jpg

cgroj.jpg

236.jpg

208291_10151182444946666_2063574166_n.jp

00030487.jpg

SnowKiss1.gif

SnowKiss2.gif

gentlemanChun.gif

gentlemanChun2.gif

Love to repost some sweet bts IMY pictures/gifs, I love to see YC  how he care's YEH in the middle of the cold night when they filming this scene. Only YEH that he cares so much which I never saw in other co lead of YC.I'm not just a bias I really observed no one can over how he treated YEH nicely and sweet. So obvious for YC, YEH is a  special woman .

cr:ownres/@bellalabelle/@niennamina

javascript:

;11407168_789310327850519_342611047886957

happy birthday to you, I hope you enjoy your two years of service in the Military. sure we will miss you. i wish you the best as you continues your career as actor and singer.

gentlemanChun.gif

gentlemanChun2.gif

Love to repost some sweet bts IMY pictures/gifs, I love to see YC  how he care's YEH in the middle of the cold night when they filming this scene. Only YEH that he cares so much which I never saw in other co lead of YC.I'm not just a bias I really observed no one can over how he treated YEH nicely and sweet. So obvious for YC, YEH is a  special woman .

cr:ownres/@bellalabelle/@niennami

@​yoonparkhye sis i am with you. i never saw YC doing that to other actress he working with,

he act different around with YEH,  he jokes to make her laugh, he care's her so much.  he shows respect when he with her.

tumblr_mk6ygd8xLT1qem9p0o4_400.gif

2itfzok.jpg

Hi everyone , ohhhh our house starting to be quiet now he he, what more if YC enlist in military services this coming August 27.. Someone pm me and asking why so quiet in here? ? ? There are times we are both busy in our every day life , and one more thing due to no new news about YC and YEH so nothing to talk about them. But we visiting this house everyday to check up if there is a ( giggling) new news about CHUNHYE he he ! . . . .  Remembered being quiet it doesn't mean our beliefs is not strong any more .  NO , we just no new news to post and you should prepared your self for this sometimes so quiet specially when YC is in  military already . But pls we continue to gathered in here  , be patient  ok ? . . . . .Our other  CHUNHYERS sisters can't still log in ,  like Sis  @vava123  sis  @jjzan sis  @iluvthem  and others but they are around  and never leave us! ! We pray hope you can log in one of this days, cause we need you here! ! . . . ..  . .Always remembered  . .   . .CHUNHYE IS REAL. . .  CHUNHYE IS REAL. ... .We just need to wait ,after two yeas our dream will come true ! ! ! Have a good day everyone! ! !

Guest MCSarangYEH

Haha those people worry about us when we are noisy, hyperactive and over the clouds spazzing about our Yoochun and Eun Hye and here I thought they would be happy and relieved once we are calm, silent and collected, guess, I  will never get them right like duh who cares :phew: 

I really hate the new soompi.. It makes me stay away as long as I want.

bwjyu.jpg

@yoonparkhye sis,  don't worry, news or no news, i am here always. no matter what, "I will always love this couple.

but I really miss the good old days. The days when we used to share a lot of videos,pics or even have fun:mellow:

@yoonparkhye sis,  don't worry, news or no news, i am here always. no matter what, "I will always love this couple.

but I really miss the good old days. The days when we used to share a lot of videos,pics or even have fun:mellow:

Thanks sis @muno  , yes sis with or with out new CHUNHYE news we need to  gathered all of us here in our house, to continues our CHUNHYE life  he he  and I thank all of you active and lurkers who always with us til now.  . .Don't worry sis after two years I got feeling we can finally hear the good news and that time ,we can shared a lot of giggling news/pictures/videos! ! ! May be after they announce they can attend together any  event that they are invited, YEH free to watch JYJ concert,  and who ever have movie premiere nothing to fear to show up in public to give his/her support! Ohhhhhh can't wait for that day! ! . .  . .Hi sis @MCSarangYEH we miss you too sis, finally you can log in and post, hope our other sisters they can log in too finally like us! !

CG4DMPsU8AEqIes.jpg

Really so nice to see them happy while filming IMY, both have fun while filming ohhhh my heart so happy every time I seeing beautiful view like this. And were sure YC doing or saying something funny to make YEH's happy, hmmmm really beautiful couple to watch! ! 

cr:@Boscopnh

Hello sweeties!!!

Just dropping a line to let myself be counted as one ChunHyer who is still very much on board this ship. I may not post often but I visit everyday. Not much of a techkie so don't really know where to look for updates about uri YC and YEH. Don't know how do make videos and Photoshop pictures so don't have really much to share except to reiterate that:

I truly believe that:

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE    IS REAL!!!

So I will...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

And...

BELIEVE!!!

Will be waiting for THE announcement when they are ready.

11214061_973972869301402_475089166944042

YC said kissing scene are difficulty Really difficult.  this is first time he says stuff like that.

i only Remember he says bed scene are very difficulty to do and he will never ever gonna do again.. he really change allot.  Remember an interview where he said he will getting married after he finish his military services. Maybe he's saving the kissing for his future wife who knows.:lol:

Archived