♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

Guest yellowumbrella

THEOFFICIALHOUSEOFOURCHUNHYECOUPLE
photojan05224737.jpg
pyh2012123100340001300p.jpg
Yoon Eun Hye
Nicknames: “JamGgoDae” (Stick), “Pooh”Date of Birth: October 3, 1984Height: 168cmWeight: 48kgFamily: Parents & Younger BrotherProfession: Actress, Singer & ModelTV Shows: Goong (2006)               The Vineyard Man (2006)  Coffee Prince (2007)                My Fair Lady/Take Care of the Young Lady (2009)  Personal Preference (2010) as cameo              Lie To Me (2011) Missing You (2012)Movies: The Legend of Seven Cutter/Escaping from Charisma (2006)    My Black Mini Dress (2011)Education: Joong Kyung High School               Kyung Hee Cyber University (Tourism management degree)               Chung-Ang (Central) University Graduate School of Advance Imaging               Science, Multimedia & Film (GSAIM)Hobbies: Watching Movies, Writing Letters & Taking PicturesTalent: DrawingFun Fact: Yoon Eun-Hye was formerly a member of Baby V.O.X.

Awards2012 MBC Drama Awards: Popularity Award (I Miss You)2012 MBC Drama Awards: Hallyu Star Award (I Miss You)2009 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Yoon Sang Hyun (Take Care of the Young Lady)2009 KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award (Take Care of the Young Lady)2008 44th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best TV Actress Award (The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince)2007 MBC Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award - Actress  (The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince)2006 The Grime Awards: Best Actress Award (The Vineyard Man)2006 KBS Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award (The Vineyard Man)2006 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Oh Man Suk (The Vineyard Man)2006 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award (Goong)
Other Awards2012:
Hallyu Star of the Year Award (Missing You)
Female Popularity Award (Missing You)
MBC Grand Acting Awards

tumblr_mg4obnwsOo1r51pwqo1_500.jpg
Park Yoo Chun
Real Name : Park Yoochun/Yuchun/YucheonHangul : 박유천English name : MickyStage Name : Micky YoochunJapanese name: ユチョン YuchunChinese name: 朴有天 Pǔ Yǒutiān - 秘奇有天 Mìqí YǒutiānBirthdate: June 4, 1986 (1986-06-04) Birthplace: Seoul Education: Kyunghee University - Post-modern Music MajorHeight: 180 cmWeight: 63 kgBlood Type: OStar sign: GeminiZodiac: Tiger Hobbies: Piano, Composing music and basketballSpecial Ability: Singing, playing piano, writing lyrics and composing musicFun Fact: He is a member of South Korean boy band TVXQ, known as Dong Bang Shin Ki in South Korea and Tohoshinki in Japan. After TVXQ was placed on hiatus, he became a member of JYJ, who made their global debut in October 2010.

Awards

2010 KBS Drama Awards [sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]

- Best New Actor- Netizens Award- Best Couple Award (with Park Min Young) 2011 47th Paeksang Arts Award [sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]- Best New Actor- Most Popular Actor 2011 6th Seoul International Drama Awards [sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]- People’s Choice Award (Korea)- Outstanding Korean Actor2011 MBC Drama Awards [Miss Ripley]- Best Newcomer 2012 48th Paeksang Arts Award [Miss Ripley]- Most Popular Male Actor2012 7th Seoul International Drama Awards [Rooftop Prince]- People’s Choice Award (Korea)- Outstanding Korean Actor 2012 SBS Drama Awards [Rooftop Prince]- Best Couple Award (with Han Ji Min)- Drama Special Best Male Actor Award- Popularity Award- Top 10 Star Award2012 MBC Drama Awards [i Miss You]- Excellence Actor Award (Mini Series)

Other Awards

Drama – Sungkyunkwan Scandal

2010 Nov. The Best Program of the Month Award selected by Korea Communications Commission(KCC)

2010 Jan. Good TV Program Award in Dramas for the Female Section selected by YMCA

2011 May The 47th Paeksang Arts Awards TV section Short/Medium Length Drama Award

2011 May The 47th Paeksang Arts Awards Best Rookie Director Award

2011 August The 6th Seoul International Drama Awards Hanllyu Drama Best Drama Award

2011 Sep. The 38th Korea Broadcasting Prizes Best Drama Award

2011 Korea Drama Festival Best Director Award

2012 New York Festival TV Miniseries Section Bronze Prize

Shared by: 6002sky

THE CHARACTERS

LEE SOO YEON
photojan05225156.jpg
HAN JUNG WOO
photojan05225011.jpg

Goodies~
Yoon Eun Hye's Acceptance Speech for MBC Awards 2012 for Best Female Popularity Award

Random Fun Facts about Yoon Eun Hye cr. viola501.wordpressRandom Fun Facts about Yoochun. JUST SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE >;)
All pictures and videos stated here are credited to their respective owners.
ae51f3deb48f8c545a0e35e43a292df5e1fe7f18

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARIAH508

Count me in! I am so inlove with our Wooyeon Couple! Just want to ask does anyone has the taken the sound of the kiss of our otp on this episode. How come there are some talking they hear it how come i check it many times only the sound od the ost did i hear.  :(( not fair.

Guest yellowumbrella

Guys, can u tell me what awards Chunnie won in MBC and SBS and Baeksang? XD Ill be doing a lot of editing in our profile :))

Guest noniee

ARIAH508 said: Count me in! I am so inlove with our Wooyeon Couple! Just want to ask does anyone has the taken the sound of the kiss of our otp on this episode. How come there are some talking they hear it how come i check it many times only the sound od the ost did i hear.  :(( not fair.

Guest noniee

@yellowumbrella

16 Awards with 4 Dramas!

100901Cinesungkyung03.jpg

2010 KBS Drama Awards [sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]

- Best New Actor - Netizens Award - Best Couple Award (with Park Min Young)  

2011 47th Paeksang Arts Award [sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]

- Best New Actor - Most Popular Actor  

2011 6th Seoul International Drama Awards [sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]

- People’s Choice Award (Korea) - Outstanding Korean Actor  missripley4.jpg

2011 MBC Drama Awards [Miss Ripley]

- Best Newcomer  

2012 48th Paeksang Arts Award [Miss Ripley]

- Most Popular Male Actor 20120412_rooftop_prince_yoochun_1.jpg 

2012 7th Seoul International Drama Awards [Rooftop Prince]

- People’s Choice Award (Korea) - Outstanding Korean Actor  

2012 SBS Drama Awards [Rooftop Prince]

- Best Couple Award (with Han Ji Min) - Drama Special Best Male Actor Award - Popularity Award - Top 10 Star Award  121108-yoochun-script-wide.jpg

2012 MBC Drama Awards [i Miss You]

- Excellence Actor Award (Mini Series)

Other Awards

Drama – Sungkyunkwan Scandal

2010 Nov. The Best Program of the Month Award selected by Korea Communications Commission(KCC)

2010 Jan. Good TV Program Award in Dramas for the Female Section selected by YMCA

2011 May The 47th Paeksang Arts Awards TV section Short/Medium Length Drama Award

2011 May The 47th Paeksang Arts Awards Best Rookie Director Award

2011 August The 6th Seoul International Drama Awards Hanllyu Drama Best Drama Award

2011 Sep. The 38th Korea Broadcasting Prizes Best Drama Award

2011 Korea Drama Festival Best Director Award

2012 New York Festival TV Miniseries Section Bronze Prize

Shared by: 6002sky TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

Guest ARIAH508

noniee said: ARIAH508 said: Count me in! I am so inlove with our Wooyeon Couple! Just want to ask does anyone has the taken the sound of the kiss of our otp on this episode. How come there are some talking they hear it how come i check it many times only the sound od the ost did i hear.  :(( not fair.

haha.. @ARIAH508 maybe when u hit certain age u will more sensitive to the sound.lol. Jk. Just try it and let me know the result. No, I'm not trolling. ;)

Slurrpp whatt? Aigooo this kiddo.. I'm getting a headache

@facing yeeesss. A way to celebrate the new home don't ya think ;)

yayyyy love this thread already.

yeah i heard the kissing sound as welllllllllllllllllllllll :\">

i can't wait for the bts to come out from out OTP. im sure there will be more lovey dovey scenes in episode 18 and 19. not sure about ep 20 though.

im going to misss them when this series ends. :((
2ead8958ccbf6c819a6f9e35bc3eb13532fa4046

Archived