Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest yellowumbrella

♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Yoochun Looking At Yeh As She Was Giving Her Speech For Garnering The Pictureきのう きょう あした-ycyonきのう きょう あした-une2Yoochun Looking At Yeh As She Was Giving Her Speech For Garnering The pictureCR to owner:  i love The way he look at her.So sweet.

viewimage.php?id=bogo&no=29bcc427b68477a

Again I had a dream about our chunhye couple . i don't know why i keep dream them.:lol:

being quite doesn't mean leaving this thread, i never post regularly but im always checking this thread bcoz i still believed CHUNHYE IS REAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

ac4bd11373f08202ea8e9a0a4afbfbedab641be2

look at where YC'S eyes going...lol..naughty YC..:D :D

ac4bd11373f08202ea8e9a0a4afbfbedab641be2

look at where YC'S eyes going...lol..naughty YC..:D :D

​i think he just wanted to check if it's too revealing because he doesnt want any man to see it too. haha

Hello sweeties, may I request you to please vote our princess YEH at thist site:  https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_142583772444750

You can vote 19x a day until July 19, 2015. Our princess is currently in 3rd place.

Thanks in advance!!!

Always remember:

I truly believe that:

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE    IS REAL!!!

So I will...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

And...

BELIEVE!!!

Guest luzvisms

Embedded image permalinkthrowback: 51'st Grand Bell Awards November 21-2014

as we all know son ye jin is one of yeh's bff. according to her twitter fan page She is the gorgeous Son Ye Jin noona. YC was poked many times & had to turn his head back to answer pic.twitter.com/thccjVgeuu

as a friend of yeh son ye jin surely knows something...with that  alone I am happy believing they are for real.

credit syj twitter fan page:

CHll-zvXAAEe0VU.jpg

YC's FAN MEETING Japan Tour "ALL ABOUT YOU", we should watch YC more before he will enlist next month August 27! I really can't imagine how CHUNHYERS life with out YC almost two years! Then our pretty princess YEH  when she have no projects very rare to see her, ohhhhhh we hope she will accept more good project while YC still in military , so we can happily gathering here while we waiting YC. In a way were happy and giggling when we thinking that she is living  privately happy with her family and her babes, he he ! ! 

CHlcVS2VAAAGSrE.jpg

Look at him  , so handsome, looking young ,so manly , his eyes can't denied he is in love ,hmmmm we know who is she coughYEHcough ! !

cr:@6002sky

CHjvEVdUwAAN7Qv.jpg

YEH spotted wearing Blumarine Embellished Dress. . . price $976

CHjY-4GUkAArsLi.jpg

YEH spotted wearing Christian Louboutin Decoupata shoes . . . . price $836

CHjX2ovUAAA6GjA.jpg

YEH spotted wearing T by Alexander Wang striped stretch cotton mini dress. . . price $251

CHjOmd8UsAAHaAp.jpg

YEH spotted wearing Zara Printed Layered Dress. . .price $99.90

CHjFH9gVAAAHbNa.jpg

YEH spotted wearing Vanessa Bruno Collection. .  price $976

cr:@1003Grace/@YEHArab/@pepchipskyNguyen

Guest luzvisms

676a7df7jw1et2rpip0zwj211y0lcdky.jpg

I miss her. :sweatingbullets:

11401412_792798590835026_808455632983261

i miss him. :sweatingbullets:

27584834523FDE7618E348

i miss them on a rainy umbrella day.:sweatingbullets:

2234A134523FDE772F313B

and oh that heart skipping leaning on to him any given day.:wub:

really really miss them both much.

cto:

and so nice to see song ji hyo appreciated her effort to wear her design to help the blind kids on behalf of KUHO.

9630b137jw1et5mzg8g89j20kb0ih41m.jpg9630b137jw1et5n36o1qjj21hc0u0ad6.jpg

goodnight!!!

thanks/credit owners:

CH68HOPUEAACbh9.jpg

CH6_c1gUcAA6DzI.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye l'Oreal Professionnel Singapore Fashion Week 2015 in private session. . . .

CH625I7UMAQ-J54.jpg

ohhh our pretty princess YEH, where are you? Misssssss you so much! ! Even YC now a days MIA too, hmmm did they seeing each other? hmmmm in my shipping heart, yes they are ,  specially when they have a break to their work. . . .this couple really a ninja they can go to other countries/place either individual or together [may be] he he , with out seeing them, hmmmm . . . .

Do you remember this pictures? hmmmm MBC Awards Night 2012 ,. .So sweet,  with their sweet natural smile to each other and always happy  together ! ! 

2u8y0s6.jpg

Miss you all guys, sorry if I'm not posting often so busy and sometimes I can't log in. . .  . . .Always remembered CHUNHYE IS REAL ! !

cr:@HallyuYEH/@ganis/as tagged

CHwZ83VVEAAAPSK.jpg

YEH was spotted wearing Ballon Bleu De Cartier Watch on her way to Singapore . . . . $5050

But I'm curious why she is holding two passport and two tickets, hmmmm . . . .may be the one for her manager? why she is  holding it ? It should be the manager must holding her own passport! ! hmmmmm 

cr:Yoon Eun Hye SG FANS 

5cls.gif

k0a.gif    48j4.gif

vsrh.gif   kjn.gif   s3k.gif

ahe.gif   3kxx.gif

11qv.gif

e3cf.gif v0o.gif

6mv.gif

vcvf.gif

Who can't forget this Fan Meeting Of YC to his Japanese fans with his co stars of IMY ! ! Soooooooo giggling, YC so obvious he had special feeling to YEH, his reaction say it all ! ! YC so happy when YEH is around. And I never tired saying this , you can't see YC treated so sweet and well cared  to YEH, that we never seeing to his other co lead even up to now ! . . .thanks sweetie @81aimee for doing all of this giggling gifs! ! 

cr:@81aimee

Guest dreamingchunhye

It's quiet here!

I noticed that in his recent drama events he does not mention much about his co-leader or drama behind-stories...

it's a bit strange to me since the theme of event is about TGWSS itself.

It is not coincident, isn't it?

CIdbmVlUwAAs3s2.jpg

CIdbnGqVEAAiB3x.jpg

36-1.jpg

park_yoochun_by_saquiayinleo-d5nn06v.jpg

2Q==481.jpg?w=810

CHUNHYE cute and beautiful  fan art. . . .

_1.jpg

_6.jpg

_11.jpg

cr:as tagged/owners

Goodmorning every one , its been a long time not posting, I just really busy in family and work.  But my heart always thinking CHUNHYE even how busy I am, and miss you all always! !

Our princess still MIA, but don't worry she will show up any time, cause this coming June 30-August 1 she will filming her guesting in a variety show in China and she will have L'Oreal event to July 3  in China too, ohhhhh I really dying to see her now its been a long not seeing her, hmmmm any way,  don't worry in our shipping heart we know CHUNHYE have quality time to each other even how busy they are.

In YC's latest fan meeting and interview, he mentioned again he want to have a baby girl after marriages, hmmmm I think if in Korea no military responsibility that should all man need to take it before they turning 30, I think CHUNHYE will getting married soon! ! ohhhh we need to wait and I'm so excited when that day comes!

feeeeeeeelllllllsssss_zps559076b6.jpg

56939442jw1eefj0cko3zj20dc0hs0uv.jpg

6e8a76f8tw1ee52epbk9mg208c04pe83.gif6e8a76f8tw1ee52et9b8kg208c04pe5y.gif

6e8a76f8tw1ee52evg1s7g208c04phdu.gif

Hd5fWxC.gif

vIv8CDB.gif

tlIMs18.jpgOur CHUNHYE perfect couple, hmmm every time I seeing like this CHUNHYE so sweet and romantic pictures/gifs my heart so happy and it releases my tiredness. I know you feel the same! ! Don't worry after two years our wishes  will granted finally! !

cr:owners

CIj0cy6UEAEg4KU.jpg

CIlZ99BUYAAh4PO.jpg

CIj2wkOUkAE68bX.jpg

CIdmjIHUEAAIRpn.jpg

SCGAoOf.gif

q6Xr2ey.gif

g3kUGfW.gif

cr:as tagged/owners

Ohhhh I miss to see more new CHUNHYE sweet and happy together in an event. Ohhhh dear Lord, when we can see new giggling pictures/gifs of our OTP?? Make a miracle someone can share to us a new pictures of them. 

look at YC how really happy when YEH is on his side, hmmm he is obvious YEH have specially treatment and can't see to his other co lead the way he treated YEH! !

still im patiently waiting to our chunhye revelation.........no matter how long it is.