Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest yellowumbrella

♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest luzvisms

Embedded image permalink

she's always looks so beautiful, lovely and pretty but this picture of her without any trace of make up as soon as I saw it I got this awe felling. I was like oh my!!! Awesome!!!  the more I miss her.

credit owner:

Embedded image permalink

credit as tagged

CKm4Y1EUcAE8g4h.jpg

wow!!!

cr: as tagged

I still believe that chunhye is real ....

maybe its not the right time for them to reveal their relationship,  but the way yc look at hye i know there is something special .

For me CHUNHYE IS REAL. . . . . .both YC and YEH denied or not,  nothing change in my strong beliefs they are REAL ! ! They just protect their relationship , both of them want their personal life will keep privately as much as possible , they will announce it when they just to be married!! Of course if they want private life , they will never reveal for now that they have gf/bf or they are dating hmmmmm don't worry my fellow CHUNHYERS we are still smooth sailing in our ship, no matter what they saying WE CHUNHYERS WILL NOT AFFECTED CAUSE WE KNOW THAT THEY ARE REAL ! ! !

Look at YC when YEH is in Bijing filming her Muse Dress, YC so sad at that time going in Japan for his first fan meeting hmmm is just coincidence hmmm, that he can't hide his sadness cause his princess was in Beijing and he misses her. . . . .so giggling . . .

CJibGBrUcAAk_1a.jpg

CJifk43UwAExk6R.jpg

Now look at YC , he can't hide how happy he was, hmmmm it because his princess was around and they just have quality time together, before he leave this time ?  hmmmm YEH went back in Korea what ever her purpose why she was going home  [for how many days only] even it can stay in Beijing cause so many rehearsal that she need for the show, but why she choose to back home in Korea hmmmmmmm aside for her family, is it someone waiting for her? ? ? hmmmmmm think think . . . .Coincidence again? ? ?hmmmm

CKb6K3GUEAAyBWj.jpg

CKbjzspUMAQJH_p.jpgCKkps7hWgAAGIFH.jpg

CKbmXVPUsAA7iYp.jpg

Now look at YC and YEH to their recent pictures yesterday, YC in Japan for his fan meeting and YEH in China for filming her variety show Muse Dress. . . . .Both with happy aura. . . . hmmmm in love . . .

CKg6HybUAAEbSzl.jpg

YEH soooooooo pretty, looking young, gorgeous, lovely and sooooo blooming . . . .

CKgxrS4UEAALvvg.jpg

YC so handsome, adorable, looking young, and sooooooo manly . . . . .

CKg6H2TUcAAUHlU.jpg

CKhx8coUwAAR43B.jpg

CKhA6v4VEAIRkEp.jpg

CKh2qf7UkAEzLuX.jpg

CHUNHYE really match  to each other , a handsome YC and pretty YEH. . . .perfect couple ! !

cr:as tagged/owners

Guest dreamingchunhye

"Many celebrities have gone public with their relationships. What do you think about that?

I have changed my mind a bit about it. It depends on the situation, but if I go public with a person I’m dating, my partner will get hurt. So I’m more in favor of saying, “Let’s not announce our relationship when we’re in one.”

I’m currently not dating anyone. It is not easy dating someone while you keep it a secret."

Cr: JYJ3

It is supposed to be the full translation of the interview. So he changed, and in my shipping heart, it is because of Eun Hye. I don't think that they have been in an official relationship as i guess YEH is not ready for this kind .

Many of you may already know her statement about her ideal bf, that guy must be older than her (she never considers younger guy), family type and not handsome. She is exactly conservative style and since she has been through alot of toughness during her career, we can see that she'd like to keep her profile low. Yoochun is totally opposite, he 's younger, handsome and VERY FAMOUS. Though their chemistry can not be denied, the way to blossom relationship shall not smooth to Yoo chun. I always have feeling that because of their busy schedules, it will take time to start a relationship. And he stated that he can waited because he is patient when he was asked about waiting for his girl in a fan meeting.

In addition, in my previous post, i mentioned about his selection of songs for fanmeeting, his songs seem to tell stories about unfulfilled love. In that love, the boy has promised to the girl about an endless love, but it seems that the girl does not believe. In some interviews he also somehow gives hints about that, such as in Valentine 2013 JYJ video, Yoo chun told fans "please say that you do not have a bf" and "i miss you" - the beginning stage of love, his famous songs that describes the feeling of guy who is indeed happy to realize his love,...In 2014, the story has changed, every event he appears, we can see a more manly and grown-up image, like he wanted to say to his special he is a reliable man, trust him. And in I miss you fanmeeting, Jaejong's hint which is well-knowned among us. Everything seems to keep his track to the final destination.

However, during his last fanmeeting at the end  beginning of 2015, he sings the song "the day we broke up" - look in the lyrics of this song, i can see how stress and upset the man is to try to let his love gone. In his recent interview, he said during the new year (2015), he was been through a very stress period... I think maybe because of his regretful love. During that time he is at spotlight, almost always on highlight of newspaper because of his grand-slams for Haemoo. And from my point of view, i don't think Eun hye can't help to feel scare of the pressure if his status were revealed. In one of his fanmeeting in China, i can see his bitter feeling in Q& A ,when he asked the fan how's about he have a girlfriend now and the hall becomes a chaos for opposing. Poor him!

In recent months, his mood has brightened and no one can deny that. He becomes himself again, like a Hollywood boy, younger image, bright and happy, playful. i thought it seems that he decided to move on from his worried and sadness...and he said he's currently not dating anyone.

And today after I read the whole interview, another hope lands on me. Following his announcement of his single status, he was asked if he has been dating recently, and he answered "I'd rather say...". Let me finish his line, it was not dating but he has been trying to persuade our girl... He succeed or not, i don't really figure out, but he wants to keep his relationship in private...because of her... he understands her feelings and worries.... His love was serious..

And in his recent fanmeeting, did he sing "should I say I love you again?"... his feeling is still remained, his heart still flusters because of her... and he has 2 years coming without being traced by paparazzi or saesang fans... So I hope....

We can see a blossom love soon!!!! Be strong Yoo chun, eun hye and chunhye sisters!!

CKcyS3cUEAA5ggm.jpg

CKcnRiOUkAIcVpj.jpg

I feel giggling every time YC singing Walking With Her  With Spring, hmmmmm either in his fan meeting or JYJ concert he always sing that song. . .WWHWS obviously its so special for him, or else he will never sing that song in his special event like fan meeting, concert etc. . .he wrote that song while filming IMY drama and he recorded after the drama, so for us CHUNHYERS with the content of the song ,WWHIS dedicated to our princess YEH ! ! 

CKpx1K8UYAQZfPx.jpg

CKoXunPUEAAUyRu.jpg

CKoXulHUkAAUe9o.jpg

CKoXuatUAAIFQAq.jpg

Last night YC cried for his last fan meeting [Japan] , my heart hurt seeing  our boy cried due to saying goodbye to his fans in Japan , its time for him to say goodbye for now for giving way his duty to his country,. . .my dear PARK YOO CHUN . . . .we definitely we will miss you , we will wait for you and our support for you, always there. . . 

We respect every one's opinion but for me like I always saying , I still believed CHUNHYE is in relationship , we still here up to now cause we believed they are REAL, the explanation for this pls back read and you may get what I mean . . . . we just wait and see, after YC enlistment , we can hear the good news that we waiting for so long, pls continue praying for them ! ! !

cr: @skys64/@alwayswyuchun

11760210_834126113370067_276384867940363

11220148_834108736705138_344347601754087

11752504_834126060036739_166942679318943

YOON EUN HYE in her beauty variety show in Beijing China MUSE DRESS. . .

Ohhhhh our princess soooooo pretty,lovely,gorgeous and constantly blooming hmmmmmmm she can't denied there is someone behind  . . .coughYCcough . . . .

cr:as tagged/@YoonEunHye_KN

Sunflower's promise

https://youtu.be/Ocjxw2PgOuQ

Why did you cry, when I’m no longer beside you
I only can grieving at my self
Even I dont know what’s wrong with me
These time right now will always be our treasure

Am I still have a small chance to be with you?
The laughing us, that’s what I always wanted to see
You are who as soft as sunflower
With all of it’s warmness
I’ll telling you the future
Because I already find the meaning of the true happiness

We often together seeing the future
I always believing that your future will be better this way
I always hoping that you will stepping which the way we go through

Please dont ever forget the times when we were together
You’re who smiling when we grab each other hand before parting
If you want me to coming back,
Can you said it that you believing at me?

Am I still have a small chance to be with you?
The laughing us, that’s what I always wanted to see
For now I’ll telling you the future
Because I already find the meaning of the true happiness

why YC sing this heartbreaking song. he was crying while singing. wish him the best.

Sis @muno he sang that song for his fans and was crying so hard cause he was saying goodbye (for now ) to give way to his duty (military services) in his country. . . .is like is so painful for him to say goodbye to his fans. .  Two years sis to long for him not seeing his fans and outside world (public) . . . .Don't worry our prince YC ,we will wait though we really really miss you . . .

CKsyVAvUwAAFCyT.jpg

CKsyVAxUMAAkYcu.jpg

THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN AND OUT . . ., ,.YOON EUN HYE

CKtnPY3WwAAhBcH.jpg

CKtnPZSWIAA5Jkq.jpg

CKtnPZGWoAAfRa6.jpg

CKtnPZdWEAERbiC.jpg

CKto4itWsAE7BCr.jpg

YEH filming Chinese variety show MUSE DRESS. . .can"t wait to watch this show. . . hmmmm so happy to see her how happy she was. . .looking young like a teen, lovely, gorgeous and so cute with her sweet smile. . . .her happy aura and constantly blooming can't denied she was in love hmmmm . . .

HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE ! ! ! 

cr:@tikuwakko/@ibyeh

Hi! It's been a while since I last posted in this thread... and i felt sad about that...but i feel sadder knowing there are only few people who post here now, what more when Yc enlist in his MMS? Hmm, i know everyone is busy with their own errands, because I, too, find it hard to balance work and shipping. (well, if I only have a choice, of course, I choose shipping :D :D:D

Anyway, we are in our 3rd year already in shipping this cute couple...long enough to say that our ship is still sailing smoothly... but are we really looking forward to hear a good news? or just waiting for nothing? That, we still have no assurance. Honestly, there are times that I already get tired of it especially when the situation doesn't go well with our ship... like every time Yc says he's not seeing anyone or when Yeh seems to be even more aloof to talk about her lovelife...and you know what makes me upset (sometimes) when shipping these two? It's when their respective fandoms show support to their other coleads while we only receive hatred from them. Well who am I to judge or to command them to like/love our ship anyway? It's their choice and it is also our choice to keep loving ChunHye. And I can do nothing but to respect their opinions...i just hope that they be fair as we, chunhyers, are really trying hard to be fair and not to badmouth any other coleads of our OTP.

Until now, I am still wondering why no eng sub of IMY BTS was posted. We've been waiting for it for almost a year already and we got nothing... Are some people afraid that we will find/see/hear something fishy there? Well I really think it is the reason why. If ChunHye is not real, then why are there people who are afraid to show us what ChunHye really are? Why does Yc seem to protect Yeh by not even mentioning her in his FMs while mentioning almost every of his coleads? Why does Yeh prefer not to talk about *** as if someone out there would be jelly if she gets attached to him again? Why do they seem very eager to talk about marriage and babies nowadays? Coincidence? Perhaps... but there are too many circumstances already that go well with these two... and it's hard to just give up shipping because the more secretive they become, the more our belief gets stronger... 

People might say that we are very delusional, like connecting everything to Chunhye when it seems to be different, but can we help it? Of course NOT. If things happen by coincidences many times already, then that is no longer coincidence. That is what you call FATE.

So whether ChunHye is real or not, let's leave it to FATE. 

It will take two years for us to see Yc again while Yeh I think will be active in China and school?. Whatever happens for the 2 years of waiting, let's just accept it wholeheartedly. I will no longer get shocked if this thread will not be active for 2 years, but just like HJW who waited for 15 yrs, I think 2 years is nothing compared to his patience of waiting. 

So let's endure it more ChunHyers! We will wait until the time ChunHye are ready to announce! Fighting! :wub: 

CKwllgYUAAAxcpn.jpg

Ohhh love to see this picture, YEH holding a little baby girl in her variety show in China "Muse Dress".  Ohhh they so  cute they look like Mother and Daughter  ,how I wish to see YEH with her own daughter in the future. . .

CKvuLDsUYAA9NgU.jpg

CKwlH_5VAAAxgjH.jpg

YEH always wearing conservative dress, is it a coincidence?hmmmm , or she chose to wear it? hmmm  what we know someone so happy when YEH's wearing simple and conservative one.  As we all know even him [YC] want his special someone wearing a simple and conservative dress he he. . .

CKuuXV2VAAIhLmW.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye Muse Dress Season 2

cr:as tagged/@tikuwakko/@tiramimi.d

Ohhhh sis @pixiedust0225 like your post,specially the 3rd part till end  . well said hmmmm you really a CHUNHYERS , like you said our ship sailing smoothly don't worry sis so many CHUNHYERS still with us and ready/patiently waiting until they [after YC enlist] ready to announce in public.

CK4atZZUkAA720d.jpg

CK4OS27UkAAfQyV.png

CK4351iUwAAlL1u.png

CK436BwUYAAcLEr.png

CK4A-FVUEAA0xSL.png

Our prince PARK YOO CHUN , in his last fan meeting in Japan . . . .he was so handsome, manly, adorable and sometimes so cute when he doing funny things. . .

We definitely miss YC  for two years in military services. . ,. .we will pray for him and we continue gathered in here till we meet him again and for sure were ready to hear your good news . . .

cr;as tagged/owners

Guest luzvisms

11755671_814485958666289_681755459263269CK6iNcmUcAAhgON.jpg

sunflower. a lively yellow flower but not my favourite flower until today!

why I keep seeing it everywhere?11011530_816188098496075_583978836072579

11695971_815621821886036_538144999891923Embedded image permalink

CK6iNccVAAQ2Mbg.jpg

he even composed and sung a song about it.

11704858_814239748690910_973281745817127

whatever sunflower meant to them definitely my favourite flower today.

sunflower power chunhyers! peace all!

credit owners and as tagged:

Guest iluvthem

Hello, 

I am back. I tried to log in but this new soompi is not friendly.

A month from now YC will be joining the military. Thanks to the new song "Sunflower's Promise".

i just knew it that sunflower can communicate. Lol

We have lots of sunflower here. The color is really bright. What I want in it is the seeds. It has nutty favor

I hope YC and sunflower will be happy al the time.

CK-_9DLUcAELBGb.jpg

CK-_9HnVEAAsuIk.jpg

Love her hair style and being a simple make her more looks pretty. . .

CK-_9ZqUAAAwQcE.jpg

CK-_9cqUAAEloXQ.jpg

YOON EUN HYE beauty Chinese variety show "MUSE DRESS" . . .

cr:@HallyuYEH

CK9MDlbUsAA8RVg.jpg

Why your so handsome day by day YC? hmmmm we know why but our heart feel so sad every time we thinking for you coming enlistment this coming August. . . .We really don't know how CHUNHYE house life with out  you for two years. But we were so sure no matter what we will wait for you. . .God Bless You Always ! ! And we hope after enlistment our wish will come true. . .

CK56ygLUkAEYOEu.jpg

CK6Vk6eWoAAzZTD.jpg

Yes upon seeing YEH pictures with sunflowers yesterday, I was thinking is it another coincidence ? Even YC in his last fan meeting in Japan sung SUNFLOWERS and fans brought sun flowers too. . . . .then YEH's interview in MUSE DRESS mentioned ZOO even YC mentioned ZOO to his fan meeting recently hmmm . .a simple thing like this make us giggling too. . .COINCIDENCE? ? ?hmmmmmm

cr:@6002Fitri/@ibyeh

Blue couple hmmmmmm even their outfit same colors , hmmmm . . .

CLDo649UwAAft7x.jpg

YC in his last fan meeting in Japan. . . .

CLEDDNxUMAAKN0m.jpg

YEH in her beauty variety show MUSE DRESS . . . .

CLA4uSLWIAAawLY.png

CLEDDQWUMAAxMdA.jpg

CLA4s_uW8AEGow9.png

His sweet smile ohhhhh my goodness . . 

CLEDDNbUMAAgXp4.jpg

YEH looks pretty,  cool, thin and tall in this pictures .

Their recent pictures shows they are looking great. . . .

cr:@Boscopnh/@6002sky/@avidneri

hello my dear chunhyers! I'm still here, i never left our ship .I will continue sailing with you guys till the end.                                            i will continue to pray for our yoochun and eunhye.FIGHTING!!! God Bless...

CLJzwyLVEAA-EwQ.jpg

CLJqeLNWcAA2_x-.jpg

CLJsOjXUwAAoGZM.jpg

CLJsOjiUEAASRpw.jpg

CLJxatiWcAA4GPe.jpg

CLJzEXDWwAALY7S.jpg

CLJzEXZWsAAGIYH.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye Press Conference her variety show in Beijing China MUSE DRESS. . .ohhhh she is so pretty, gorgeous and lovely woman . .

cr:@tikuwakko/@ibyeh

Jw6WVlZ.jpg

CLhMrK2VEAEOwAi.jpg

YL5Ej94.jpg

CLhWw7oUwAQrmvu.jpg

UetFe4Y.jpg

CLhWxm0UMAAOGGg.jpg

QuBlqZc.jpg

CLhWyQpVEAAiO8r.jpg

Hi Chunhyers ,ohhhhh so quiet in our CHUNHYE house. . .

Here some CHUNHYE individual pictures. . .hmmmm they both looking good. . .what ever they are doing individual activities in our shipping heart, still they have quality time together when they have time. .. .

May be by this time YEH finished filming her variety show MUSE DRESS 2, hmmm is she back in Korea? Someone waiting for her.. . .coughYCcough. .

cr:owners