♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

On 6/18/2016 at 2:16 AM, pgyeon said:

Hi everyone, I'm so so so so dissapointed with Yoochun recent news, I think its better for us to close this thread because sorry to say, I don't want to linked YEH with Yoochun anymore, he got his 4th sexual assault(rape) lawsuit and the probability that the claim to be true is more than 50%. 

Bye all, nice to know all of you for this time being. hope we can move on.

Hello! It's been awhile! 

Well, this Yoochun news just blew off like a very strong storm destroying every dream and hopes every Yoochun fan has. I'm hurt. I'm mad. I'm disappointed. Worse is,we don't know the truth and we don't have the right to blame anyone because we are not in the proper position and we don't really know what happened.

Personally, Yoochun has become my ideal man. Like how he loves his brother and mother is the same love I have for my parents and siblings. I admire how he works hard to support his family as I will do the same for my family. I look up to him really. And me following him for the past years saw how good man he is, and I believe he always will be one.

June 4 was the date the alleged rape happened. It was his birthday, I believe he just wanted to have some fun. Who wouldn't want fun on your birthday anyway? In my opinion, I think things had just gone overboard. I mean things happen. We all do mistakes. But remember, the case is still under investigation. The truth has yet to be revealed. We don't know what really happened. And who are we to judge? I am not defending YC, because I hate rape and has always been an advocate of anti-rape crime. I hate it. And I hate how media report every detail of it (well, I guess it's their job to report but this it too much). 

I ship YEH with YC from the very beginning, and this ship didn't receive much love from both of their fandoms. And it's okay. I understand. I don't care whatever happened between their fandoms before, I still "chose" to believe in ChunHye.

Before this YC rape issue, YEH had a plagiarism issue. And I think both received/are receiving hate from antis. They don't deserve this because they are good people. I'm hurt for both because I love them and I look up to them.

I cannot blame anyone who wanted to stop shipping YEH with YC because honestly, I also don't know if I'm still holding onto something or not. People who were strong shippers of ChunHye and those insiders have long gave up this ship. So you also have the right to leave. But that doesn't mean we should close this. This thread has so many fun memories from page 1 up to the latest. I don't see any importance of closing this.

I love YEH and PYC and whether they used to be together, they didn't happen, or they are still together, MISSING YOU drama is already enough for me to remember them being together. I support YC and YEH individually. And I always will. I hope you guys do, too. I love ChunHye, and forever will. God bless us all! 

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luzvisms
16 hours ago, pixiedust0225 said:

Before this YC rape issue, YEH had a plagiarism issue. And I think both received/are receiving hate from antis. They don't deserve this because they are good people. I'm hurt for both because I love them and I look up to them.

very well said! @pixiedust0225

earlier this year it was yeh's plagiarism case now it's youchun's ongoing sex assault case. i don't believe any of it. It just doesn't make any sense to me. why bad things happened to good people.so many haters in this world. for now i'll take comfort in missing you.

my prayers for both of them.

• 1 month later...

Hello to all my chunhye sisters its been awhile since my last visit...and i read so many bad news about to our couple but i never believe any of them, until i saw and read yoochun cleared his name. God is good he will not allow innocent people will be destroyed.

hi !

This my first  time sent the message and wish everyone can understand. Please don't give up still keep the faith and pray them will get good ending together . I think everyone same me read the news about yuchun everyday wish he can innocent. now we noted that he is really innocent. lf calm down you will wonder why 4famle charge yuchun almost same time and don't know why the media falsely the news. It is the malicious to destroyed yuchun's reputation. please always keep the faith and believe they are really.

Hellò I'm a newbie here..

I have just watched IMY drama and I fell in love with Chunhye couple.they have chemistry and very lovely. .

I've heard rumour about Yoochun but I believe it's not true coz he is good guy and maybe they create those because they envy to famous YC.

Here some explanation from my chingu in TL.maybe it can help u guys.

https://t.co/Cix8Vwqtz7

Thanks before..

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2016 at 0:34 PM, nicole77 said:

Pixiedust sister.... any project to our dear hye?  drama series? Miss her so much ..

im not really sure

On 8/18/2016 at 9:46 PM, bluefish said:

Hellò I'm a newbie here..

I have just watched IMY drama and I fell in love with Chunhye couple.they have chemistry and very lovely. .

I've heard rumour about Yoochun but I believe it's not true coz he is good guy and maybe they create those because they envy to famous YC.

Here some explanation from my chingu in TL.maybe it can help u guys.

https://t.co/Cix8Vwqtz7

Thanks before..

WELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest luzvisms

wow!!! it's been so quiet! I believed that everybody still browsing once in a while. we had some good times aren't we sisters? anyway it's yeh's Birthday tomorrow  I just wanna greet her Happy Birthday. lots of hugs yeh on your big day. bless your kind heart. whether your active in Korea or in China you will always be active in my heart and mind. i truly miss yeh and yc. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi !

everyone if someone still keep to read Soompi?

I tell you I still keep to pray eun hye & yuchun for them everyday will be together one day and yuchun can clear assault. passed of 11 months I think they are very difficult on their whole lives. I believed yuchun innocent since the sex assault case broke out.  Disregard whether yuchun really will get married with other girl or not. I still keep to wish and pray them (yoon eun hye & park yu chun) will be together one day and let us know. I'm upset he will get married not bcz the girl is not eun hye bcz in this period he made the decision is better for him or not. i think everyone same me still  pay attention  to their actions. we cannot help them right. here i want to said everyone don't give up and use our strong power still keep to  pray to our god let them have happiness and yuchun can  clear assault asap

• 2 months later...
Guest luzvisms

goodbyes are not good. goodbyes are always sad no matter what goodbyes are meant for. anyway it was lots of fun being in this ship it didnt sunk yet, yet its not also safe to say that hope is still there., it may still be there somewhere afloat but i dont want to put a dime on it.

so i want to say goodbye to this ship. lots of memories are there to keep. the flirting in awards show where yeh won 2 awards, the bts of missing you are just some of my favorites. goodluck to each of them may god bless them with good fortune bcoz they both are good, kind, humbe human being.

goodbye chunyeh.

Archived