Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest yellowumbrella

♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

bwjyu.jpg

@yoonparkhye sis,  don't worry, news or no news, i am here always. no matter what, "I will always love this couple.

but I really miss the good old days. The days when we used to share a lot of videos,pics or even have fun:mellow:

@yoonparkhye sis,  don't worry, news or no news, i am here always. no matter what, "I will always love this couple.

but I really miss the good old days. The days when we used to share a lot of videos,pics or even have fun:mellow:

Thanks sis @muno  , yes sis with or with out new CHUNHYE news we need to  gathered all of us here in our house, to continues our CHUNHYE life  he he  and I thank all of you active and lurkers who always with us til now.  . .Don't worry sis after two years I got feeling we can finally hear the good news and that time ,we can shared a lot of giggling news/pictures/videos! ! ! May be after they announce they can attend together any  event that they are invited, YEH free to watch JYJ concert,  and who ever have movie premiere nothing to fear to show up in public to give his/her support! Ohhhhhh can't wait for that day! ! . .  . .Hi sis @MCSarangYEH we miss you too sis, finally you can log in and post, hope our other sisters they can log in too finally like us! !

CG4DMPsU8AEqIes.jpg

Really so nice to see them happy while filming IMY, both have fun while filming ohhhh my heart so happy every time I seeing beautiful view like this. And were sure YC doing or saying something funny to make YEH's happy, hmmmm really beautiful couple to watch! ! 

cr:@Boscopnh

me being a shipper in  chunhye thread sometime can sometimes cannot log in i cant really understnad this new soompi..:( 

Hello sweeties!!!

Just dropping a line to let myself be counted as one ChunHyer who is still very much on board this ship. I may not post often but I visit everyday. Not much of a techkie so don't really know where to look for updates about uri YC and YEH. Don't know how do make videos and Photoshop pictures so don't have really much to share except to reiterate that:

I truly believe that:

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE    IS REAL!!!

So I will...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

And...

BELIEVE!!!

Will be waiting for THE announcement when they are ready.

11214061_973972869301402_475089166944042

YC said kissing scene are difficulty Really difficult.  this is first time he says stuff like that.

i only Remember he says bed scene are very difficulty to do and he will never ever gonna do again.. he really change allot.  Remember an interview where he said he will getting married after he finish his military services. Maybe he's saving the kissing for his future wife who knows.:lol:

Hi all chunhyers!..

YC will be enlisting in 27th August and read that yeh will be taking part in a Chinese fashion variety shows which will start showing on 1st August.

Poor sis @yoonparkhye has problem in logging in here now ...hope she can do so soon.

tumblr_nopgc4y6w31qih5dbo1_500.gif

Excerpt from Yuchun's interview with Sina:

Sina: In TGWSS, there was a proposal scene...have you thought about your own proposal scene? 

Yuchun: When I was young, I have thought about doing a special wedding proposal. I had that desire to do something new that others haven't it done before. But now, I don't have those thoughts anymore. Is it not good if when eating together, I'll just casually say, "Let's get married"? I heard women doesn't like grand proposals, but when they receive one, they actually like it...is that right? No? They said it's not right...so I guess that passed-on message is only among men.

CR:https://www.facebook.com/ParkYoochunSgfc

Hello sweeties!!!

Just dropping a line to let myself be counted as one ChunHyer who is still very much on board this ship. I may not post often but I visit everyday. Not much of a techkie so don't really know where to look for updates about uri YC and YEH. Don't know how do make videos and Photoshop pictures so don't have really much to share except to reiterate that:

I truly believe that:

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE    IS REAL!!!

So I will...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

And...

BELIEVE!!!

Will be waiting for THE announcement when they are ready.

​pls make another fanfic T.T

Hi all chunhyers!..

YC will be enlisting in 27th August and read that yeh will be taking part in a Chinese fashion variety shows which will start showing on 1st August.

Poor sis @yoonparkhye has problem in logging in here now ...hope she can do so soon.

​is it confirmed that she will be participating? where did you read it? im trying to find it in news

CHKuecSU0AAKEO8.jpg

Our dear pretty princess YEH who we miss dearly, she is so pretty, gorgeous,lovely and looking young to this unseen  new picture. ohhhhhhh my dear who can't fall in to this pretty and talented woman and most of all she was so kind person always helping poor people . That's why someone  we know in love with her ! !

CHGZaC4W8AEUMvw.jpg

YC : Ohhhhhh my pretty baby she so pretty and gorgeous. . . . . .

Now a days even YC MIA like our princess hmmmmm are they seeing each other now they have much time to be together? hmmmmm he he, just dream CHUNHYERS free to dream, but who knows our dream is all true, right? he he

cr:@wiyahnay/@Boscopnh

Thank you sis @vava123, and YES! ! At long last I can log in now he he miss you all guys! !

CHJbGgRUIAASgB7.jpg

CHJeUMfUUAM-wdR.jpg

CHJeUMjVIAE1DUW.jpg

CHJb6_wUgAAJ079.jpg

CHJaQaBUYAA8lDM.jpg

Ohhhhhh so many YEH wearing wedding gown pictures that shared in twitter , love to see them all. . . 

So many  wishes  YEH will getting married soon, but it seems our dream will come true after two year, he he ! ! ohhhh YC two year for us is really to longggggggg but no matter what we are willing to  wait , right CHUNHYERS? ? ? While we waiting pls continue sharing/posting/visiting our house, ok ! !

cr:@yeh10031003

CHJdKXqUYAEnzmh.jpg

YEH so pretty and so cute when she was a teen, hmmmmm she is really pretty ever since ! ! I remembered MC in SBS  asking YEH when she felt she was beautiful, then YEH joking  when she was on her mom stomach , hmmmm I think its true he he ! ! . . . . .now we waiting how her daughter look like , very pretty specially if YC her father ! ! !

cr:@yeh10031003

CHG_hKTVIAECf4j.jpg

CHG_go3UAAE6Hny.jpg

CHG_gWmUwAEzk7S.jpgEven YC when he was a teen he is so handsome and cute, hmmmm really can't wait if CHUNHYE will end up together and have kids, their combination soooooo perfect , were sure their kids more pretty/handsome than their parents! !

cr:@Boscopnh

tumblr_mguq5jNg0S1qc2qrao1_500.gif

ebo.gif

tumblr_mgomykt5LK1r299a7o2_250.gif

ac4bd11373f08202ea8e9a0a4afbfbedab641be2

chunhye6.gif

oie_30132159J0LGAKNk_zpsfded611c.gif

shouldertouch.gif

momentCH900_zpsff10ef7d.gif

SnowKiss1.gif

SnowKiss2.gif

SnowKiss3.gif

snowHandHolding.gif

Since we miss CHUNHYE , here some giggling CHUNHYE sweet gifs, even how many times we repost these gifs we never tired  watching them! ! CHUNHYE really so perfect couple ,they are match by the heaven ! ! In looks/ personality and every thing almost perfect ! 

cr:as tagged/owners