♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

Hi every one, I miss you all and I miss CHUNHYE too, I'm having a hard time to  post aside of being too busy  he he. . .  Hi sis  @muno I'm here dear sister, I miss you too . . . .I will never leave this house and my belief still strong CHUNHYE IS REAL. . . .  . .YC said on his fan meeting today , the proposal scene of his TGWSS drama suppose to be there is a deep kiss after his proposal but he and PD talk about it , not doing that deep kiss instead a sweet cute kiss only. And my heart felt happy ,unlike in IMY he requested to pd a French Kiss to their kissing scene then wooooo really giggling my fellow CHUNHYERS he he  he .And one more thing he said he just do one kiss only and the other only popo/ad lib not real may be just camera trick  he he he. . . .  

​Thank you for sharing this special fan meeting. i was so happy when i read this.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss you too sis  @muno  ,  I always around sis I just have a hard time to post , I really like the old soompi . Its so complicated now he he. .. . When I saw YC's picture today I saw YEH to him,  and is holding his phone ,hmmm may be he updated his princess to his activities he he how sweet! !. . . .now I'm more excited day by day, 

naughtyChun.giftumblr_n3ye6uV1Gg1qmzumio3_250.gif1944694950D3DF48232129

i remember that sis, in i miss you when he said  i want do french kiss, i want French kiss, i want to do French kiss, i want do French kiss, after he said 4 times, then PD said no, but YC din't stop there how about medium kiss. again PD said stop OK. poor YC he was not happy that time,

wow' YC lately drama TGWSS refused the deep kissing scan, now i can't hide my happiness:D

Yes sis  @muno your welcome dear, the giggling part why he need to reveal that? Why he just keep it and let the fans giggling on it? Hmmmmm may he feel something that he need to reveal they just do one kissing on his TGWSS even so many kissing we saw and so sweet scene, hmmm may be he really want to know the thrut by  his gf and the public! Hmmm love you YC . . . you lesser my jealous ha ha .On our part good for us to know , I thought they filming a lot of kissing like we saw on his TGWSS drama he he!  I 'm jealous and envy while watching his drama so many kiss and sweet scene ,now I feel better ha ha ha ha! ! . .  .Congrats to YC his acting really excellent ! ! ! Another acting awards coming up  ! !

Hi guys! So here's my analysis about Yc's recent FM. You know can't help but compare...anyway I just wanna air my opinion.

In his recent FM, fans can freely ask anything about SSK or Yc's feeling toward SSK while in IMY FM, the word "Yoon Eun Hye" was not mentioned not even once. Why??? That, I don't have a definite answer...

I mean come on, why would he say those things about his colead in public? I mean doesn't he want to protect his girl against his sasaengs or whatever you call them... hmmm.

I just find it a bit disappointing that when it comes to YEH, his management, or YC, they are very careful in mentioning YEH. I dont get it or I dont know what are they up to...but what they're doing only shows that Chunhye might be really real.

Ugh. Last year or for the past year, it was YC who was very passionate about getting married and having kids...then now, he seems to choose not to talk about it anymore...before when asked about his wish he would say "a christmas baby" then now he said "more FM"...while YEH in her recent interviews is now very open to talk about being a mother and having kids... I just don't understand these two...

Oh well, I will believe that Chunhye is real until the day they announce that they are dating anyone else....

Keeping the faith here...

MOA(my own analysis), is that neither YC or YEH never mentioned their respective BF or GF if they have, but both expresses their desires of getting married, having twins, baby girl and so on. Hoping it's worth it to keep waiting for their announcement.

http:http:CF0LT9PVEAAK53B.jpg

YC so handsome and happy yesterday to his fan meeting, hmmm we know there is someone make him happy and inspired him.

CF0L9smUIAAVF1-.jpg

Our pretty princess still MIA ,I'm really excited to see her ! ! 

cr:@Boscopnh/@YoonEunHye_KN

Thank you I can post a pictures now he he, For me I'm happy to know YC said if he want to getting married its better after he finished his enlistment in military services, why he said that thing if he has no gf right now?  so he has a plan to getting married after enlistment, 

YC way back he said he want his first child a baby girl, and he mentioned too he want a twin too, now YEH in her latest interview she said she wish to have a baby girl on her first child then a twin on her second child, hmmmm is this a coincidence again? Or they talk about all of this, hmmmmmm think think think he he. 

Yeah they don't mentioned YEH's name when YC interviewed, and even YC didn't mentioned when YEH have interviewed too, something fishy right? hmmmm may be they are real and  they really want privacy about their love life. 

If they getting married after YC enlistment,hmmmm to long for waiting he he, but we are ready and patiently waiting, right? he he.

YC said yesterday that there was supposed to be a deep kiss during the proposal scene...but he and the PD talked and said he was still young so they just did light kisses. 

I dont know what to say but if he considers himself young why did he request for a FRENCH KISS during the wall kiss in IMY???? :D And take note, he mentioned many times the french kiss...

Ommo, YC I guess you just dont wanna make your gf jelly. Good boy, good boy. :D :D:D 

Guest dreamingchunhye

Wow did I miss something? When did he insist on the french kiss in I miss you? Could our chunhyers reupload that video please? I am getting crazy hehe, especially after your mention of different reactions of yoo chun in his dramas.

Hi sis  @dreamingchunhye yes sis YC requested  French Kiss to PD in Episode 13 of IMY drama their unforgettable kissing scene of our OTP! ! I try tomorrow if I can post here, still confusing posting pictures and videos  he he . or may be one of our CHUNHYERS sister will provide on that video! . . .so giggling cause only IMY that YC do that request , ha ha ! ! Its so obvious YC want that kissing scene to be  realistic, as lover doing! ! And it was  happen ! !

Hello sweeties!!! Nice to be back after quite a long absence. 

Thanks @yoonparkhye for sharing relevant (to us) excerpts from YC's FM interview. Like most of you, I also wonder why he had to reveal the fact that he changed the supposed deep kiss after his TGWSS proposal scene and also the fact that there was only 1 kiss scene (even if there was more than 1 shown) and the rest were just, what I would take as a 'buzz' (kisses like the ones the kids in 'The Return of Superman' give each other). It really makes the FACT that YC suggested a FRENCH Kiss, when he was discussing the Episode 13 kiss in IMY with the PD and YEH, Fishy...Fishy...Fishy...right sweeties? 

I also like the fact that YC and YEH seem to have similar ideas about the children they would like to have in the future. Coincidence or ...

I am going to have a very sweet and good night's sleep for the next few days. :D

Good night sweeties!!! More that ever:

I truly believe that:

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE IS REAL!!!

CHUNHYE    IS REAL!!!

So I will...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

And...

BELIEVE!!!

Slider-YoonEunHye-1.jpg

yeh2.gif

11265989_785623854867145_1485024582_n.jphttp:

20150320090933_2_1426842573.jpg

_1_photopack_yoon_eun_hye_by_yu_by_vul3m

cr:owners

I really like to see YEH in white , hmmm it remind me. . ., ,.he he we just wait after her someone will finished his enlistment in military services. 

Tita  @luoyichen59 your welcome , I love to shared all about CHUNHYE news . And thank you to all who always with us , active or silent lurkers ! ! 

B3se-jECIAA-Ahh.jpg

B3sfBz3CIAArECJ.jpg

B3se4D1CUAAo7bB.jpg

B3sdvf0CIAAq0vv.jpg

B3sduqPCQAEuZWc.jpgcr:@81aimee

YC will attend Paeksang Arts Awards tonight, I just wish someday CHUNHYE can attend awards giving bodies together. . . .Hope YC will be the winner for rookie of the year , YC fighting! ! 

Ohhhh my heart so happy I don't know why? may be something was happen  . . . .hmmmm my CHUNHYE virus strikes again, he he ! !

@yoonparkhye sis Yuchun won the best new actor award for Haemoo in the Baeksang Arts Awards tonight! i am watching live.  22184_971084736256882_443163917377067272

[TRANS] Yoochun's short interview on the red carpet of the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards

Red carpet host asked YC if he has confidence in winning. YC, "I don't know...there are many good movies out there too. I will just be at ease and have a fun time together with sunbaenims."

YC, "On the way here, the weather was really good. My mood feels good today. I will work hard in the future and I ask for your support.

CR:http://www.parkyoochunsgfc.com/

Archived