♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest steffichang

Hi, It is the first time I post here because I found the bracelet that Yeh wore  to Singapore  was same as YC Mickiss PYC initial silver chain bracelet. Bye the way, I can't post the pictures.Does somebady can post here?Yuchun  Please forgive me my bad English...

Hi, It is the first time I post here because I found the bracelet that Yeh wore  to Singapore  was same as YC Mickiss PYC initial silver chain bracelet. Bye the way, I can't post the pictures.Does somebady can post here?Yuchun  Please forgive me my bad English...

Aww i saw Yeh had a bracelet! Wait im going to csi the bracelet Hehe Hmmm. by the way welcome to the thread! :D

Guest MarzLaikaL

nope... yeh's bracelet is of different style... the "chain link" is the only thing that gave its similarities to mickiss bracelet... :( 

i already used my four eyes in csi-ing that bracelet... :phew::crazy:

May I invite my fellow Chunhyers to relive this Missing You press conference.  There are a lot of revealing statements that PYC said about YEH like: they've known each other for about 8 to 9 years, he's happy to see her, he thinks they'll get along with each other naturally (seems like he's confident and comfortable with her), she's suitable for the role of Lee Soo Yeon, and he even said if he doesn't know if he should say it that whenever he sees her, he feels that he has to take care of her FROM NOW ON.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it takes a lot of courage for a famous artist to tell the whole world that he thinks he has to take care of her undermining the implications of his words which may not be acceptable for his fans.  I guess in that instance, he really feels something about YEH and he wasn't able to hold on with his feelings.  Further, my friends please take note, he was serious and sincere when he uttered those words.  

Let's keep on believing that our Chunhye couple is trully in love with each other.  

Hi every one, I miss you all and I miss CHUNHYE too, I'm having a hard time to  post aside of being too busy  he he. . .  Hi sis  @muno I'm here dear sister, I miss you too . . . .I will never leave this house and my belief still strong CHUNHYE IS REAL. . . .  . .YC said on his fan meeting today , the proposal scene of his TGWSS drama suppose to be there is a deep kiss after his proposal but he and PD talk about it , not doing that deep kiss instead a sweet cute kiss only. And my heart felt happy ,unlike in IMY he requested to pd a French Kiss to their kissing scene then wooooo really giggling my fellow CHUNHYERS he he  he .And one more thing he said he just do one kiss only and the other only popo/ad lib not real may be just camera trick  he he he. . . .  

YC mentioned too in his fan meeting, if he want to getting married is better after he finished his enlistment in military services! ! Hmmm for me YC give us a big hints, if he has no gf right now, why he mentioned that thing , right ? BINGO! !YC have a plan already to getting married after he finished his enlistment.! ! We pray for that CHUNHYERS ! ! . ..Our dear YEH still MIA hmmm as long as she is happy what ever she is doing privately, we are happy too! !

Archived