2012 Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt: Win Prizes!

melkimx

Guest lordbordem

Yeah i found all 3 presents and they aren't as hard as they seem. For anyone still looking for them, they really aren't hard to find (And yes they are all there i have seen them all) and the hints themselves definitely do make logical sense and clearly do lead to the presents once you figure them out. Just like melkimx said, don't think too hard about them because doing so is just going to complicate the problem~ 

That was fun~ Now for the 2nd round~ 
8->

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm giving up this round XD
Next time i'm hoping the hints will make sense in multiple mindsets, not something that can just be seen in one way~

Guest Squishiee

; u ; oh so hard..congrats to all those people that got itmeanwhile i'm still stuck on hint 2there's no hope ehehe, maybe next round

Guest crimsion29

omg. seriously guys its not as hard it seems at all, to anyone still stuck you can honestly do it if you think simple^^  I was stuck on hint 3 for 12 hours and as soon as i stopped thinking crazily it was so simple:)

Hi all, here are the answers to the hints:

12/23:

Q. Which sexy former group leader probably only gets presents once a year (instead of twice)? T_T Look for the first present on the page of (the last two digits) of her birth year!

A. The 80th page of the After School official thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/12415625/#Comment_12415625

Explanation: Park Kahi, the former leader of girl group After School, was born on December 25, 1980.

12/24:

Q. The best accompaniment is sweet.

A. How do you eat your french fries? http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/15399524/#Comment_15399524

Explanation: Ketchup is sweet and red :) However, I've since heard that ketchup on fries is an American thing. Is that true?

12/25:

Q. TIME for the third hint! Invert this:

A. Is the michael kors rose gold watch worth it? http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25479347/#Comment_25479347

Explanation: Switch around "gold rose" to get "rose gold." In addition, the fact that I put "time" in caps (I hope) led people to think about things like time, clocks... watches...

Congratulations to the six people who got all three correct answers! We had a couple more who were very, very close but instead found presents from last year's hunt. I'll do my best to remove those so there are no "fake" presents lying around. But should I miss one, double-check last year's thread, or even take a look at the size of the present. The ones from last year look similar, but they're a lot smaller than this year's.

To choose the winners, I assigned numbers to each name and used the random number generator at random.org. The winners of this round are...

aznfn
AKIRADOWN

Congratulations again! I plan on issuing all gift certificates at the end of the contest, but let me know if you want yours right away.

It's time for the second round! If you had a difficult time with the first round, don't worry, because this one will be easier than the others! Here's the first hint:

12/26: In defense of Kagome

Archived