2012 Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt: Win Prizes!

melkimx

Guest lordbordem

Mj8js.gif

"whistles" i'm just that good~ i've found more presents just randomly searching threads then i have actually understanding the hints 100%  8->

And no i disagree now that i have figured out what the hint means, "Level" is extremely important and one of the most important parts of that hint~ 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddiiaann

finaaaaally found the 2nd hint!!!  after 8 hours  :))  i hope the 3rd one will be easier  8-> 
gonna go to my bed now  I-)good luck everyoneeeeeeeeeee :-h

So the thread present #2 is in has absolutely nothing to do with the first part of the hint? I'm confused... T__T

EDIT: Yay I found it! Wow, it really doesn't have anything to do with the first part of the hint, I'll agree to that. ^^ Good luck everyone. Hopefully the last hint is easier.

Guest alannagoddess

wait so melkimx says that "fourth level" doesnt matter, but lordbordem says it does matter???? WHOTOTRUST
I think I know what the clue is hinting at...but I dont know how those 3 are related or what thread to find that in. :/ Oh well..there's still one more round! :D

Guest limitlessdreams

alannagoddess said: wait so melkimx says that "fourth level" doesnt matter, but lordbordem says it does matter???? WHOTOTRUST
I think I know what the clue is hinting at...but I dont know how those 3 are related or what thread to find that in. :/ Oh well..there's still one more round! :D

Guest thepigs

alannagoddess said: wait so melkimx says that "fourth level" doesnt matter, but lordbordem says it does matter???? WHOTOTRUST

Guest GrapeappleTree

omg thought I'd never get hint 2, and was just about to give up, when I finally laid my eyes upon that sweet sweet present :) Hopefully I can find the 3rd one too when it comes :)

once i read the hint i know where to go for sure cuz i was familar with it but then the second part of the hint throws me off but eventually i got it, very clever and the hint was meant to help us find it easier but i guess ppl sometimes thinks too hard

Guest wishingstar731

I would've never guessed those answers for round one. I only found the first hint for that round.Anyways, I found the present for hint #1. Took me awhile since I don't watch anime or anything.Now on to the second hint, I have no idea where to look at again.

Guest Squishiee

i'm so stumped as to where to lookthe hint is giving me ideas and i have a feeling i know what mel means by honey, burnt toast and sweet potatoes; u ; but i just don't know where to go next
 (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Guest sarangsarangsarang

Just when I had given up hope on the second round, I decided to look one more time...and found it, yay!

Melkimx, very clever!

Archived