2012 Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt: Win Prizes!

melkimx

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cararibz

I got the first hint of round 2 as well :) Hopefully the challenges will be easier to understand now that we know how melkimx's mind works ;)

Guest kyrialane

I never thought of ketchup for the second hint. In my opinion is ketchup not that sweet.. >.<Eventhough I still love to eat ketchup ♥

Guest crimsion29

Haha I also inverted the picture color wise but also the correct way but I also thought there was a secret message thing too xD i ended up getting hint 2 wrong though, found last yrs:P I mean red wine is read and lots of adults use it on as " company" on occasions when there stressed and all but it makes sense that its ketchup and all :) Can't wait for the next hint, it really was simpler than most so far XD

Guest limitlessdreams

The hints are really quite clever. Mel, I don't know how you think of such fun hints. Was out for Hints 2 and 3 (I peeked at them but didn't want to think too hard haha)
Excitedly awaiting the new hints!

Guest limitlessdreams

I really hope that we don't have to click through many pages because I will die HAHA I think I'm on the right track but the second part is killing me. LOL
EDIT: nvm, figured it out. Pretty clever! (:

Guest pupball567

>OOO I missed the first round for this! XD Man I worked really hard last year, I'm determined to make it this time XDD Already found the first hint for round 2 woot! :D

Oh my I feel like I know what the second hint is referring to but I'm not sure where exactly to look and the second part of the hint is just throwing me off. What 4th level?? Hmm I will have to continue my search.

Guest Squishiee

soompi got my hopes up wiht the first hintin the same position with the second hint nowi think the fourth level part is throwing me off ; u ;

Guest lordbordem

For anyone that has found Hint 2 already, is the present still there?
Edit:NVM i found it, not sure how it relates to the hint thou?

^ How did you find it if you didn't know where to look? O_O

Anyway, I thought this one should be pretty easy, but I guess not? I'll say this about the hint: I do think most of it is valid, and should lead you to the right place. But to be honest, the part about the "level" was just a throwaway word, not something to focus on. Basically, just ignore the word "level." :D For the next hints, I'll be a little more careful with the wording.

You have two days, essentially, so take your time!

Archived