2012 Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt: Win Prizes!

melkimx

I'm really stuck as well... Are the hints related? As in we do similar things for what we did for number 1? Since hint 2 didn't give any other directions... Or are the answers for hint1 and hint 2 related? Because the hint 2 is so vague... Any pointers would be appreciated!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crimsion29

Ahhhhh found both hints but it took some serious thinking. It's honestly not hard guys just think about it and use what you already know:) Good luck everyone^^

I'm having a hard time figuring out where exactly I'm supposed to be looking... I know what the hint is referring to but I've looked in all the other relevant threads not related to the first hint but I keep coming back to the thread for the first hint but why would the second hint be in that thread too? And how am I supposed to figure out the page number? >< gah

Guest wishingstar731

I still can't figure out the 2nd hint. I somehow think its related to the first one, and I got an idea, but don't know where to look.

The first two hints are not related to each other. Also, as with last year's hunt, often we don't dictate the page number and we may bury it within a thread (assuming the thread isn't hundreds of pages long).

Don't search too hard; there are two more rounds coming up! And tomorrow's clue should be a little easier. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Guest Sapphira_Adrienne

OH EM GEE! i almost lose hope in the first hint. >.< I was seriously looking for the official thread of the member. Only to find out...sigh. O.OWell I'm happy I was able to find it. nyehehehe~ 
Now.. for the second hint. O.O confusing!!! O.O

Guest canaschristian

i found #3 (the topic) but it isn't here, kindly check? searched all of the thread but it's not there >.<'

and #2 is freakin' hard, no chance T____T'

^ #3 is still there! i checked just now and also someone has already submitted the correct answers.

i'll try to make the next round a LITTLE easier (unless i get a whole lot of correct entries). it's christmas day so don't try too hard! (that logic made more sense in my mind than it did when typing it out)

Archived