2012 Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt: Win Prizes!

melkimx

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squishiee

what page number, T_T i have no idea how to navigate through this forum so...there's probably no hope for the soompi noobies
EDIT: OK I FIGURED IT OUT HEHEHEHEHEHE

Guest adwong1994

First time participating, and I thought the first one wasn't too hard! Looking forward to the next hints and hopefully win something for once :)

I'm glad so many people found the first present! Just a couple notes: please don't PM me until after you've found the first three presents, because it won't count for anything. Also, a couple of you are going a little too far with providing hints. We meant to allow a bit for the newbies who didn't even know where to start, but if you're getting to the point where you're telling people which forum or thread to visit, you're taking the holiday helpfulness way too far :P

Anyway, it's time for the second hint: The best accompaniment is sweet.

Oh well.. Guess that's it for me then.. Can't understand the 2nd hint at all :/ And here I thought I might have a shot since I got the first one...
Good Luck to everyone who does try and actually find it ^^

Guest forlease

the second one.. is making me really mad. TT-TTi've been trying to figure it out since i woke up at 11am PST. ;~;and iono if i'm going in the right direction. D<
edit: why is the second one so much harder than the first..

are we supposed to search on a particular page like the first hint? or check every page in the thread to fing the present? and does making sweet red has any meaning?is it food or human? srsly this hint is super hard to impossible unless i get into your head to find the answer :(  plz give another tiny little hint  *on knees begging* 

Archived