✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

14 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Her endorsements barely promote her. They hardly give her anything to do. Soup does more than the others but even they don't give her annual fan signs or other activities. Kim Sohyun peak activities was between 2015-2017 after that there has been a gradual slow down. Even 2019 was relatively quite until August till December. She is still a rising star we needed to see more of her this year and it didn't need to be through acting.

Actually soup does give her fan meets and I believe one was scheduled earlier this year but they have to cancel due to covid but the thing is that they can do online fan meets like other celebrities with endorsements. I’m not sure why they’re not doing that and it won’t cost them much money. They don’t need to pay for security and etc since it’s online. Like what’s the deal? 

I agree, as a rising starlet she needs to be more present or she will be forgotten, look at Kim Sae Ron. She was a huge child star, especially in the films industry but now she’s barely making her mark. Sae Ron is till young and that can change but for the past three or four years her career has mostly been stagnant. I don’t want to see the same for sohyun. 

14 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Kpop fans know how to turn outrage into action. Not that I expect Et story to pay attention to a truck when they won't even look at emails. Their actions towards the fans is disrespectful. They aren't qualified to be called professionals. 

ET barely update their Instagram. Social media is an effective tool to promote when done right. They’re so lazy. Some Sohyun fans promote her better, no comparison, and they’re doing it for free. 

13 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Another day full of casting news. Song Kangho, Lee Byunghun, Lee Jungjae and Son Yejin are the reason I can't believe the argument that established and successful actors take long breaks between their projects because they don't need to work constantly. I hope in the future Kim Sohyun will reach the level where she doesn't have to take long breaks and is blessed with multiple projects every year. 

Yeah, I generally don’t buy that argument either when I see huge stars tackling projects and activities left and right. Et is doing sohyun dirty. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, elan1 said:

Actually soup does give her fan meets and I believe one was scheduled earlier this year but they have to cancel due to covid but the thing is that they can do online fan meets like other celebrities with endorsements. I’m not sure why they’re not doing that and it won’t cost them much money. They don’t need to pay for security and etc since it’s online. Like what’s the deal? 

Hanyul cancelled one their events I don't know about Soup nonetheless considering Sohyun has been endorsing the brand for six year they could have given her 2 fan signs every year. If not physical fan signs then like you sad some online events where she can interact with fans. Peripera and Pocari did good promotions with Sohyun when she was their endorser. I miss those days when she got proper promotions from her brands. 

• Sad 1

On 8/26/2020 at 10:35 PM, elan1 said:

I agree, as a rising starlet she needs to be more present or she will be forgotten, look at Kim Sae Ron. She was a huge child star, especially in the films industry but now she’s barely making her mark. Sae Ron is till young and that can change but for the past three or four years her career has mostly been stagnant. I don’t want to see the same for sohyun. 

Sometimes she doesn't even feel like an actress. I can't believe she regressed to doing small web dramas and supporting roles. Bad management and poor roles can stagnate your entire career. Which is why Sohyun taking this long break doesn't feel right especially since we know her management team isn't very efficient. 

ET barely update their Instagram. Social media is an effective tool to promote when done right. They’re so lazy. Some Sohyun fans promote her better, no comparison, and they’re doing it for free. 

Can't understand what they're doing. One of their artists has an upcoming drama and they haven't uploaded any promotional content or articles for her yet. If someone signed on to Et story by putting in their trust in Sohyun and they receive this treatment it would hurt her image too. 

On 8/27/2020 at 7:07 AM, Breeze said:

SOUP ig uptade

I'm grateful for Soup for their breadcrumbs but I want so much more. 

Yeah, I generally don’t buy that argument either when I see huge stars tackling projects and activities left and right. Et is doing sohyun dirty. 

Exactly big stars do multiple projects at a time plus endorsements. I don't think the two categories are mutually exclusive. 

I don't know what kind of offers Sohyun might be getting but I hope she picks something other than romance. I mean it can have a love line but it shouldn't be the main focus. She did so many romance dramas these last few years if she did something darker or humanist it would be a great change. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Bad management and poor roles can stagnate your entire career. Which is why Sohyun taking this long break doesn't feel right especially since we know her management team isn't very efficient. 

I’m praying and hoping sohyun won’t be the next Sae Ron. I don’t know how I’ll make it alive if that’s her trajectory. Sohyun keep fighting!!! We believe in your strength!!!!

If someone signed on to Et story by putting in their trust in Sohyun and they receive this treatment it would hurt her image too. 

GASPING. I’ve never thought about that. That would be horrible. 

She did so many romance dramas these last few years if she did something darker or humanist it would be a great change.

At this point, I’ll accept almost anything, any genre, as long as it helps her career and help her grow as an actress. I cant afford to be picky lol Sohyun please oh please grab ahold of a good project soon. I’m reading way to many articles of castings of idols. 

Thank you Soup!!! What a cute outfit!

:wub:

please take good care of her mongsuk! Bite and chase away all the nefarious things and people in her life :) 

• Like 1

Resim

Kang Gung, the PD of TVN's variety show ,'House on Wheels' mentioned that he is in the midst of planning for a Season 2. When asked which celebrities he wants as guests, Kim Sohyun was one of the celebs that was mentioned by him.

CR:WOWHELLOSOHYUN

• Like 2

It’s September now. What’s going on??? So Hyun can’t live on the goodwill of her fans forever, ET give us a reasonable explanation now :unsure:

ET are you going out of business? Are you closing down? Are certain employees going through tough times so there’s less people to do work? Are you going through a financial crisis? like communicate with us. 

Sohyun are you okay??? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I agree with this post, ET needs to learn from Soup. ET, Sohyun is your product, promote her effectively please... 

JDY, her nokdu costar is sure keeping himself busy with an independent film, “search” drama, and now it’s official he will be in another historical drama. His agency, which is also founded by him and his agent are doing things properly. ET learn from them please. 

Sohyun ig story

Resim

[IS/ENG] 200902 Kim Sohyun(wow_kimsohyun) posted on instastory! (2) "There have been a lot of hard times..Even if it's just a little, I would like to provide all of you some strength Let's all together have strength and move forward! I miss all of you so much!!"  (wowhellosohyun)

• Like 1

[SBS Star] Kim So Hyun Shares How Much Her Crafting Skills Improved While Spending a Lot of Time at Home

Actress Kim So Hyun revealed how much her crafting skills improved while staying at home due to COVID-19 pandemic. On September 2, Kim So Hyun took to her Instagram to give her followers an update on her life.
기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Kim So Hyun Shares How Much Her Crafting Skills Improved While Spending a Lot of Time at Home

Kim So Hyun said, "I've been staying at home all day today, and this is what I did." Then, she shared a photo of a beaded ring that had a shape of cherry as well as a tiny kitchen of a dollhouse. Over the photo of a dollhouse kitchen, she wrote, "I've never thought I'd be making this, but here it is." It seemed like she had been bored at home due to social distancing, and her crafting skills naturally improved as she spent more time at home.
After seeing these photos, her followers left comments such as, "Wow, you should start a crafting YouTube channel, unnie!", "How skillful! I'm amazed!", "Oh, I should try making those at home as well! I've been bored out of my mind these days!" and so on.

cr:https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005964855

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Seoul Drama Awards 2020 will be collaborating with the music show MBC Music's 'Show Champion' for a Korea Drama OST Special Stage. The Tale of Nokdu's OST, 'I'll Be Your Light' by Younha will be one of the special stages that will be performed on 9th Sept, 6PM KST!

Spoiler

Resim

And the printed photos that sso gifted dayeon with other goodies

The day they had a movie date and watched Frozen 2 together.

Resim

Resim

Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun twitter

• Like 1