✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

41 minutes ago, Palette45 said:

Don't make accusations because the same could be said for you. Similarly we are allowed to air our rants and frustrations as many times as we want. Et story shutting out fans and Kim Sohyun not having any promotions or new endorsements in 2020 are all facts. Your suggestion of filling Sohyun's personal instagram with complaints is the same as the trolls who hounded her during 2017. The problem is Et story not Sohyun so why should any of us post our complaints on her personal account? Being overly optimistic is the same as being blind to reality it doesn't help anyone. There is no guarantee that her agency wants the best for her so why should I blindly believe in her agency just because she was the first person they signed. There is no guarantee they will stay loyal to her or her career. We complain because we care there is more than one way of being a fan.

You complain in the wrong venue. Further, I am not saying you have to be overly negative or positive. I said there should be a balance between the two. But in your case, you always choose to post negative things here - and that is the real fact. 

Lastly, you do not know about management of a celebrity's career. So, we cannot totally say that your accusations about E&T are facts. 

9 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Her not getting any new endorsements this year still upsets me. I can't even think of a reason for this happening that doesn't sound like an excuse which I'm making to not get disheartened. 

After her successes in 2019, you would think her agency would use that to her advantage and help her obtain more sponsorships. I suppose she had the Sony celeb alarm but I think it’s more of a short time contract than a long term endorsement. 

9 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Too much media play is bad but so is too little or no media play. There isn't much to hope for this year sadly but if this continues next year I don't know what will happen to her career. I can only count on Kakao now to take some action and shake things up. 

With the covid causing some drama sets to close down, it will only mean certain dramas will be delayed and that means less opportunities for sohyun. I can’t imagine sohyun not working on a new drama for an entire year from age 21 to age 22. What a waste of her youth. 

Kakao needs to do quarterly inspections or reviews of their talents. It’s not acceptable. 

9 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Repeating your rants in this forum will not result to any impact. You should air your concerns to SNS were the public can see as well. I guess it will have more impact just what you said about what happened in 2017. There is so much negativity here which is not already well-balanced with positivity.

I do post concerns elsewhere in the past but this forum allows me to be more comprehensive and more detailed about it. 

If silent lurkers/readers do read our comments, it can enlighten them (some may not be aware of situation)

and maybe inspire and encourage people to broadcast their concerns elsewhere. And if not, it’s okay, it’s impactful for me personally to express how I honestly feel.

Positively and negatively can’t be well balanced, every season will be different. There will be times when it will be more positive and likewise for the negative. 

-I don't think those are facts because they are still unfounded. 

fact 1: unresponsive, uncommunicative to fans 

fact 2: not promoting sohyun and other talents in their agency 

///the others thoughts and opinions besides the two facts mentioned above, that I and others people have online, I agree they can’t be proven but they come from an area of concern. Also if the unproven thoughts and other allegations are false then speak up and communicate instead of ignoring it, which directs to their proven sin in fact 1.

We need to always cheer ourselves. As fans, it is the best way we can do no matter what the situation. 

I agree, let’s cheer but for me personally, I’m a realist and I’m only going to cheer when the situation calls for it and not cheer for the sake of just cheering. I cheer whenever I see updates of ads and posts. Her current career slump is no reason to cheer especially without an explanation. Doesn’t mean we can’t cheer once in a while although we are constantly raising concerns, because it’s that kind of season we are dealt with right now. It’s like telling a hungry, homeless refugee to constantly cheer up all the time when they’re currently scavenging for food crumbs and diving into piles of garbage for scraps. Be optimistic at the right moments but be real at the right moments too. This is not the right time to be super optimistic.

8 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Similarly we are allowed to air our rants and frustrations as many times as we want. Et story shutting out fans and Kim Sohyun not having any promotions or new endorsements in 2020 are all facts. Your suggestion of filling Sohyun's personal instagram with complaints is the same as the trolls who hounded her during 2017. The problem is Et story not Sohyun so why should any of us post our complaints on her personal account?

I agree. Sohyun is already doing what she can by encouraging her fans on IG. It’s up to her hired help and team to do their jobs especially building a bridge between her and her fandom. Instead they demolish the Unstable, wooden bridge and lock the doors. Sohyun shouldn’t be responsible for their lack of communication. I wish she could/would call out her management for their inefficient ways

7 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

But in your case, you always choose to post negative things here - and that is the real fact. 

I don’t think we should generalize these kind of things about each other. But if User Palette

wants to voice their concerns frequently or even all the time, it’s their prerogative to do so especially during these times. everyone has a different way of supporting sohyun. It’s subjective which method is better. 

• Like 1

Scans from a Japanese magazine

These pictures were taken when they were promoting the premiere of TTON in Japan. The signed polaroid is for a winner of a contest that they organised.

Resim

Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun twitter

The new leading ladies of K-drama

They become stars via music, drama or fashion, their lives scrutinized constantly by the media

By: Ruel S. De Vera     Philippine Daily Inquirer / 05:02 AM December 06, 2019

A new generation of leading ladies has taken over the bright realm of Korean movies and television shows, having taken the reins from the likes of the OG K-drama queen Jun Ji-hyun (the first “My Sassy Girl”), Song Hye-kyo (“Full House”) and Park Shin-hye (“Stairway to Heaven”).

While the traditional path to K-drama fame has been divergent paths—music only, drama only, fashion only—today’s K-drama stars usually mix all three, immersed in projects on screen and off-screen and product endorsements, their lives scrutinized constantly by the media. They’re also much busier than they’ve ever been, but are now even more famous around the world, truly Korean icons on a global stage.

Here are five K-drama actresses currently in the limelight:

t1206anniv-super-k-ruey-2.jpg

Kim So-hyun

The youngest on this list, So-hyun was one of South Korea’s most famous child actresses before she grew up into full-fledged superstardom. She became known for being the host of a whole panoply of music TV and awards shows. She’s so popular she’s often cast in roles older than her now 20 years. She was the doomed queen in “Goblin” and featured in her own reality TV show “This is my First Twenty.”

This pretty fresh face was most recently seen on the Netflix show “Love Alarm,” which will be getting a second season soon. She is obviously just getting started.

https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/352421/the-new-leading-ladies-of-k-drama/#ixzz6VgKqRR3i

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

I don’t think we should generalize these kind of things about each other. But if User Palette

wants to voice their concerns frequently or even all the time, it’s their prerogative to do so especially during these times. everyone has a different way of supporting sohyun. It’s subjective which method is better. 

It is not a generalization though. It is a fact. Every time that user visit this forum, the post is always negative. And eventhough it is his/her prerogative, I don't see it as a support if you do post negative things about So Hyun every single time, which makes me doubt if you are really a fan or you just want to ruin the supposed to be positive environment here.

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

I do post concerns elsewhere in the past but this forum allows me to be more comprehensive and more detailed about it. 

If silent lurkers/readers do read our comments, it can enlighten them (some may not be aware of situation)

and maybe inspire and encourage people to broadcast their concerns elsewhere. And if not, it’s okay, it’s impactful for me personally to express how I honestly feel.

Positively and negatively can’t be well balanced, every season will be different. There will be times when it will be more positive and likewise for the negative. 

There you go. I guess what is important for you is the impact of your concerns on a personal level. I thought you want a betterment for So Hyun.

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

I agree, let’s cheer but for me personally, I’m a realist and I’m only going to cheer when the situation calls for it and not cheer for the sake of just cheering. I cheer whenever I see updates of ads and posts. Her current career slump is no reason to cheer especially without an explanation. Doesn’t mean we can’t cheer once in a while although we are constantly raising concerns, because it’s that kind of season we are dealt with right now. It’s like telling a hungry, homeless refugee to constantly cheer up all the time when they’re currently scavenging for food crumbs and diving into piles of garbage for scraps. Be optimistic at the right moments but be real at the right moments too. This is not the right time to be super optimistic.

Whatever personality we have does not matter though. As fans, we should always cheer up and be empathetic because at the end of the day we are one of the strengths of So Hyun. If she feels bad, we can show empathy but with optimisim because we do not want to add burden to her. As fans, our role is to bring comfort to our idols at the end of the day. 

• Like 1