✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

17 hours ago, loveiskim said:

@keo2pooh even her cold sibling relationship in KBS drama special "different cries" turned out so sweet..... (her ex-oppa, Son Seung Won is getting the spotlight these days bcause AOY 2~ another reunion to put in the list? Kkk)

Their scene when they fought because the computer then ended by KSH's character (sorry, forgot the name) killed a cockroches for him is my fav scene. :lol:

10 hours ago, faye406 said:

Good Morning all..

I think Minho and KSH also will make a good pair of sibling too..

Yup.. Proved by this short video. Big brother vs a guy who court her. :D

3 hours ago, mindstar said:

D - 10 for KSH fanmeeting in TW! :D

Wish we get lots of airport pics but the media coverage for our girl has been lacking because no agency to promote her. Still, hope to see her on her way to TW! :)

Any news on the flight details? When will she be heading to TW? 

I think it'll be hard to get her airport pic by media. Hoping there'll be pics by standbys.

1 hour ago, mindstar said:

Expression Queen is back!! Really like the contrast of the bright blue background!

Happy for this update but why not a proper CF Peripera!! #GreedyFan :lol:

Sorry for quoting pic but she's so cute and adorable. :wub:

And, happy anniversary Standbys!! Thank you for everthing you've done for our lovely Sso :heart:

• Like 4

Finally we have information on the dress KSH wore for BOF!

E18490E185B5E18487E185B532.jpg

http://www.mydnue.com/product/detail.html?product_no=403&cate_no=48&display_group=1

Without agency styleandstar don't even cover her clothes anymore! :angry:

Know that its silly to annoy over this but still its just a bit annoying to see her being neglected.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 3

Peripera really bring out variety of concept for our Sohyun, from cutey teen to glamorous teen style. What best is she look great in all of those. Peripera really lucky to have our Sohyun to endorse them as she really brings out well and shine at whatever style and concept they thrown at her.

• Like 6

TVN Asia IG update about LFG! :D

This drama deserved some awards to be honest. Glad that it's being broadcast in so many countries after being under appreciated during its original run.

Feels like many people are liking it and others are rediscovering it :)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, godhunters said:

throwback of KSH during let's share the heart campaign.

#misshersomuch

just like what the interviewer said, she is truly an angel, back then, now, and the future too.

Yup.. She's an angel :wub:

And this

is sooo cuuteeee!! :wub:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, faye406 said:

Got nothing to update.

Just want to say I miss you Sohyunnie.. :(

I feel you, but let's all hope for Sohyun's exams will turn positive above all things. For all the things that happened in her career, I want her to give her best in her studies as well. I know she will do her best so fighting Sohyunie~ :heart:

I'm getting nervous for her, go go go Sohyun~

Eat lots of healthy foods, sleep well. You can do it! :blush:

• Like 3