✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Seeing quite a few halloween posts by k-celebs , wonder if KSH also celebrating with friends.

Knowing her introverted nature maybe not! :lol: 

Also since the college exams are just round the corner and preparation for the FM.

Hope though when she becomes an adult next year she will also attend such celebrations and have fun with friends and colleagues. :) 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mindstar said:

even if KSH sign with either of their agency ( though hope not Blossom! Please not!) she won't attend wedding as it would cause too much speculation.

What's wrong with this Agency? Please explain...I do not understand. :huh:

• Like 1

I said before that I'm digging about sibling relationship for KSH's new drama. Then I found this in KSH's tag in IG. I also remembered cute bickering between Lee Jong Suk and Krystal in High Kick 3. Aand now, I'll pray harder for KSH's new project will have this cute sibling interaction. :D

• LOL 2

@rossy5 if i am not wrong, they tend to focus more on certain celebrities under them and neglect others that are also signed with them.

I too have read comments of YSH winning the seoul awards and some negative comments on our KSH but i just ignore them. Yes, no doubt YSH did well there as well as the rest of the cast but what thise commenters have no idea is that the audience stick with the show largely because of both KSH and YSH (male). Without both of them the show ratings would have plummeted drastically. Whether one believe it or not, the support of the audience for KSH in this show is no joke. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@keo2pooh even her cold sibling relationship in KBS drama special "different cries" turned out so sweet..... (her ex-oppa, Son Seung Won is getting the spotlight these days bcause AOY 2~ another reunion to put in the list? Kkk)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5olxpciZqG-ijDjTUbdv

cute :wub:

She made a perfect sibling chemistry with everyone... even with Suzy and cute Kkomol from Ruler (sorry can't remember her name:() who's technically not a real sibling kkk

• Like 6

10 hours ago, loveiskim said:
STANDBY's 3rd Anniversary!! Lets make it viral and 'force' Sohyun to update something kkkk~:lol:

Congratulations Standby!!! Thank you for always staying true to you name stay by KSH side always! There is far to go now that she is to be an adult! Hope KSH will post a selca or a message on Standby cafe! She really has become so quiet recently but surely she'll reach out to congratulate them :D

Here are some fan pics of KSH new Peripera pic in stores. Though still waiting for them to drop a new CF!

• Like 6

Can’t believe times flew by so fast and it’s already the third anniversary of standby. Thank you for always supporting Sohyun and showering her with love. Though it is already the third year, its also relatively young but what standby did is so much more, thank you once again. Hope Sohyun will leave a congratulatory message for them. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, loveiskim said:
Although i dont have any idea what is Pearly Night event about, if that gives us an update of Sohyun, i'll look forward to it :lol: #cravingforupdates

Peripera is really promoting this new line but when will they drop a new CF? :lol: 

Also, they have stores in TW? Or is this offline sales only?

Wish she can have fan sign in TW for Peripera like she did for HK in 2015! :D

• Like 3

D - 10 for KSH fanmeeting in TW! :D

Wish we get lots of airport pics but the media coverage for our girl has been lacking because no agency to promote her. Still, hope to see her on her way to TW! :)

Any news on the flight details? When will she be heading to TW? 

• Like 4