✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Morning! 

Rise and shine!

13 days more to go for Sweet Dream fan meeting!

Sharing this photo during 'Triangle' cameo appearance. Very pretty lady. This kind of hairstyle also in my wishlist in her next project.

Don't forget to vote in AAA. You can purchase your points to vote.

• Like 5

This is an update from a fan. I don't know whether it is true or not. Since that little girl does not resemble much with KSH. But I take this as the real photo as per claimed by the uploader. Her late father is an indeed handsome gentleman and what a cute memory with him.

Pics_Art_10-29-10.07.09.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just doing some quick comparison. I can see the similarities with the nose because, in the third picture, KSH smiles and her eyes turn smaller. So, I can't compare it much.

Pics_Art_10-29-10.26.58.jpg

With her brother, I can see that they're sharing similar facial features. 

Pics_Art_10-29-10.30.31.jpg

hahaha...that's it. No news means digging her old photos.

Put this comparison aside.

May her father rest in peace and thank you for raising Sohyunnie although in a really short yet very meaningful time. Your daughter is really doing fine here and we will always support her. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Voting for AAA is more difficult than Seoul Award because phone number. I only can use 5 accounts. But still.. Fighting!

This long hiatus without news about her new agency made me imagine funny and wild things about her new agency and new project. The most wild one is... "If somehow KSH come to Song Song wedding, then it could be she's already signed with either Blossom (SJK) or UAA (SHK)". :D

4 hours ago, faye406 said:

Just doing some quick comparison. I can see the similarities with the nose because, in the third

May her father rest in peace and thank you for raising Sohyunnie although in a really short yet very meaningful time. Your daughter is really doing fine here and we will always support her. 

Amen!

She's really wonderful person, growing up without father isn't easy. And maybe this condition made her became mature in such a young age. Sometimes I feel for her like, 'girl, relax! You're only a teenager. Have fun like others.' But then, she's KSH. She's different from other teenagers that I knew.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, keo2pooh said:

This long hiatus without news about her new agency made me imagine funny and wild things about her new agency and new project. The most wild one is... "If somehow KSH come to Song Song wedding, then it could be she's already signed with either Blossom (SJK) or UAA (SHK)". :D

Amen!

She's really wonderful person, growing up without father isn't easy. And maybe this condition made her became mature in such a young age. Sometimes I feel for her like, 'girl, relax! You're only a teenager. Have fun like others.' But then, she's KSH. She's different from other teenagers that I knew.

hahahaha..the possibility is there. If she attends the wedding ceremony, then we can assume that she already signed the agency between both companies. If not, we will keep wandering then.

yup, she has her own ways on how to pleasure herself and indeed matured due to her surroundings. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, keo2pooh said:

Amen!

I agree with you! Seeing her so mature even sometimes I want to say ' please go have fun! Hang out with your friends and go travel/backpacking!' hahaha!

But yes she is KSH she will never not be guarded , mature and calm. Her aura has grown so strong recently and its amazing to see her growth all these years. She's a very hard worker and am glad to see her take time off and do things that make her happy. 

Eventually maybe KSH will share more of her hobbies with her fans and am sure her interests will develop even more as she grows up and encounters new things. Looking forward to see KSH as an adult and how she handles her life and career from her on! :D 

• Like 3

Its weekend so hoping KSH will update her SNS today! 

Please post a selca Sohyun-ah!

Its so hard waiting for updates! :bawling:

Really missing her! Hope everyone continues to vote for her in AAA!

Its a bit harder than TSA because of the mobile registration but still please keep voting everyone!

We have to get her an award this time!! Don't give up!

Fighting! :D

• Like 3

seems like the Japanese TV are into our KSH dramas and movies. so happy for Sohyun as her works are being shown one after another in the land of the rising sun, which i think thanks to the Japanese version release of LFG dvd that make her recognize by the Japanese audience.Correct me if i am wrong though. 

• Like 4

She's truly grown up so beautifully! Her red carpet looks are evolving fabulously! KSH fashion sense is amazing! :D

Please keep voting for her on AAA! It's slightly more difficult but we need to give KSH a win and see her at another red carpet! She deserves many Awards for her performance! 

Fighting! :blush:

• Like 3