✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

Taecyeon give his thanks to Sohyun via his twitter

I really love the message Taec wrote! Their oppa-doensaeng relationship is goals!

Below is a more detailed translations of KSH's food support messages to Save Me set today.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mindstar said:

I rmbr Lee David said he would like to reunite with her a 4th time and she called him her good luck angel.

A 4th time means So-hyun would have to drown again: she does it every time Lee David is part of the cast :lol:

Actually, when she drowned in Ruler before The One and Only Kiss, I was expecting Lee David to turn up without advise.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, faye406 said:

The event is tonight!

Ahhh she looks gorgeous! :heart:

Love the LFG family! So sweet... just everything.. the twitter message Taec wrote... indeed So-hyun is beautiful inside and out! And David Angel ohh so sweet! Too cute! I think that's the first time I read that Lee David interview. 

There are so many updates.. not that I'm complaining... we are lucky fans.. so blessed! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

@mindstar

This event about giving privilege to the female travelers... I have no idea too.. Maybe as a small ambassador? Special guest?

Your guess is as good as mine! lol

But since the event is tonight we should get some answers as to what she'll be doing as a part of the event since there'll definitely be interviews. But I must say I love the idea behind the campaign! So cool!

59 minutes ago, faye406 said:

The event is tonight!

She looks so pretty and elegant! :wub:

Eagerly waiting for better pictures to come out!

1 hour ago, angrytomato said:

A 4th time means So-hyun would have to drown again: she does it every time Lee David is part of the cast :lol:

Actually, when she drowned in Ruler before The One and Only Kiss, I was expecting Lee David to turn up without advise.

Hahahaha! I'm sure KSH could do a thesis on water scenes by now!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, pageturner said:

There are so many updates.. not that I'm complaining... we are lucky fans.. so blessed! 

For some reason the first half of the year has felt so empty even though KSH did a drama but I was still missing her so I'm super happy for these updates!

:D:D:D

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mindstar said:

For some reason the first half of the year has felt so empty even though KSH did a drama but I was still missing her so I'm super happy for these updates!

:D:D:D

I was thinking the same...should I get used to this? :D #happy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pageturner said:

I was thinking the same...should I get used to this? :D #happy 

Lets not jinx it! ssshhh! :wink:

You were right about the overseas shoot though! Please feel free to predict awesome things like that always! hahaha

• Like 2

Our cutie Sohyunnie in the other guest video during the event..

And the collage photos

Pics_Art_08-02-12.05.04.png

IMG_20170802_001209.jpg

Translate from Miss Vietnam caption

'She is super adorable, My little sister Kim So Hyun'

Edited by faye406
  • Like 6

Our Sohyun is part of this very prestigious event. Oh my, I'm so proud of her. Bet she's the youngest in the group and to think most are beauty queens.. Sohyunie, so young yet you're so famous already. Proud fan here :)

Below is the link for the miss Thailand fb page where you watch the full video, at the very start, our Sohyunie was introduced as Ms Sohyun Kim which I find cute :):) #veryproud

https://m.facebook.com/Missuniversethailand/?tsid=0.829509044325242&source=result

And below, a live where she's the highlight, she's really famous lady in the event

Plus a selfie with the ms Vietnam 2016

Credits to the owners

How can I sleep with all these updates?! So happy for you Sohyunie :)

• Like 7

I just wanted to say, KSH is really holding her own amidst these beauty/pagent queens!

She looks gorgeous, classy and graceful! Love her! :wub:

Also, just saw a short video from the event in which KSH understands and speaks in fluent English without the help of a translator!! :o

I'm so proud of you girl!! Fighting!

Update:

It was the video below. Sorry for the repost!

Edited by mindstar
  • Like 7

14 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:

Our Sohyun is part of this very prestigious event. Oh my, I'm so proud of her. Bet she's the youngest in the group and to think most are beauty queens.. Sohyunie, so young yet you're so famous already. Proud fan here :)

Below is the link for the miss Thailand fb page where you watch the full video, at the very start, our Sohyunie was introduced as Ms Sohyun Kim which I find cute :):) #veryproud

Yes... I believe she is the youngest among the achievers at the event.. Really proud moment when MC introduces her as actress Miss Sohyun Kim.. I'm a proud fan too . :lol:

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, mindstar said:

I just wanted to say, KSH is really holding her own amidst these beauty/pagent queens!

She looks gorgeous, classy and graceful! Love her! :wub:

Also, just saw a short video from the event in which KSH understands and speaks in fluent English without the help of a translator!! :o

I'm so proud of you girl!! Fighting!

Yes, she is... I love every bits of her tonight!

I think she's really understand English but couldn't speak it with more confident when it includes the long answer.. You go girl! Give her few more times, i believe, she will be more fluent and more comfortable to answer it.

IMG_20170802_003827.jpg

Yes, she sat at the same table with all the miss universe..

IMG_20170802_003927.jpg

• Like 6

@faye406 another proud moment is when she was asked a question. Out of all the gorgeous ladies, she's one of the few whom the MC specifically prepared/asked a question and right before Pia Wurtzback! And her answer is cute, Pad Thai all the way hahaha #alsomyfavorite

@mindstar I was shocked of the live, she's basically one of the most famous guests in that event for the owner to approach her..

Sohyunie, enjoy the event. Once again, I'm very proud that you're part of this, a very powerful event in acknowledging everything about women. Enjoy Thailand and eat lots of pad Thai! :D:)

• Like 7