✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

8 hours ago, iheartsohyun said:

Wow look at that cinematography! You can see it even when it's blurry! I don't see Sohyun but I'm psyched!

10 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

How many scene child actor have? Can see many filming. 

Hopefully just 10 minutes for the 1st two episodes! I want to see real leads!

7 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Ugh why not today?I hope we get lots of updates. Btw, shouldn't they release the script reading pictures by now?

After waiting so long it's almost here! Just a little more!

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, iheartsohyun said:

I literally spent five minutes squinting to try to spot sohyun in the blurry photos :lol:, I think I could see her in two photos. I hope we actually get to see her in many actions scenes and that it isn’t just the guys that get to do most of the action scenes. I want sohyun to ride a horse by herself too. The story better focus on her or I will be very upset lol 

im so excited for next week! It’s like early Christmas present :fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

I literally spent five minutes squinting to try to spot sohyun in the blurry photos :lol:, I think I could see her in two photos. I hope we actually get to see her in many actions scenes and that it isn’t just the guys that get to do most of the action scenes. I want sohyun to ride a horse by herself too. The story better focus on her or I will be very upset lol 

im so excited for next week! It’s like early Christmas present

Victory content have say so hyun have action scenes. If can trust then hope can have many many action and can see action all episodes. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Once again I’m very impressed with victory contents, their promotion style is excellent, it makes us interested by making it mysterious due to blurred photos 

Just now, totoro_mei said:

Victory content have say so hyun have action scenes. If can trust then hope can have many many action and can see action all episodes. 

I hope so! :eatscookie:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Just now, elan1 said:

Once again I’m very impressed with victory contents, their promotion style is excellent, it makes us interested by making it mysterious due to blurred photos 

It is new style but make very difficult wait. Next week far away to wait. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Btw, shouldn't they release the script reading pictures by now?

Some dramas do it a month or less before airing to promote the drama better. So it might be a long wait for that :hotinhere2:

2 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

It is new style but make very difficult wait. Next week far away to wait. 

Yes it will feel like 100 years passed by although it is only one week :foodie2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 Highly-Anticipated Dramas Featuring Top Actors and Actresses That have been Confirmed to Air in the First Half of 2021

It seems like 2021 will be a busy year for K-drama lovers.

With 2020 coming near to an end, fans of Korean dramas get to anticipate more coming next year. Among multiple confirmed dramas for the first half of 2021, these 6 have built anticipation the most with their star-studded cast members and intriguing story. 

Without further ado, check out the list below to find out which 6 dramas you should look forward to!

River Where the Moon Rises -  Kim Sohyun and Jisoo

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/12/07/6-highly-anticipated-dramas-featuring-top-actors-and-actresses-that-have-been-confirmed-to-air-in-the-first-half-of-2021-388416

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I hope to see a magazine photo shoot of them too promoting moon river drama! They would look so badass together

Maybe culture depot can give many new magazine photo shoot. Long time to see so hyun in magazine. Have many wish.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Maybe culture depot can give many new magazine photo shoot. Long time to see so hyun in magazine. Have many wish.

Yes I hope so too! I miss sohyun doing magazine shoots. :criesariver: Also I miss her doing an IG update with a photo of her. I wish she could upload photos of her filming moon river. 

• Like 2

On 12/8/2020 at 9:32 AM, iheartsohyun said:

Seeing this gifs makes me miss her so much! I still can’t believe we survived 2020 without any sohyun content/appearance in drama/movie. We are about to leave the dry desert in first half of 2021 :blush:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

Yes I hope so too! I miss sohyun doing magazine shoots. :criesariver: Also I miss her doing an IG update with a photo of her. I wish she could upload photos of her filming moon river. 

Why so hyun have stop post from drama site? Miss to see posts. Hope can be many magazine next year.

51 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Seeing this gifs makes me miss her so much! I still can’t believe we survived 2020 without any sohyun content/appearance in drama/movie. We are about to leave the dry desert in first half of 2021 :blush:

We survive it is miracle. Can have rewarding now.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2