✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

22 hours ago, elan1 said:

Her power! Let’s go! She is getting more international awareness!!!!!

It is happy see so hyun have acknowledge globally. Can happen culture depot give more promotion after join. Can become bigger global star. It can be very good. Maybe can see in Hollywood.

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

It is happy see so hyun have acknowledge globally. Can happen culture depot give more promotion after join. Can become bigger global star. It can be very good. Maybe can see in Hollywood.

Hollywood would be wonderful too! But I hope she continues to do kdramas even if she becomes popular and do projects overseas. Sadly there isn’t many good roles for Asians in Hollywood. 

• Like 3

Historical fairy goddess :wub:

so sohyun character helps her brother become king? I thought her character wants to be first female ruler? But I suppose since her character is based on real life (and she doesn’t become female ruler), I think she changes her mind and believes her brother will make a good king and she will do behind the scenes to help her country in the shadows. 

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, elan1 said:

Hollywood would be wonderful too! But I hope she continues to do kdramas even if she becomes popular and do projects overseas. Sadly there isn’t many good roles for Asians in Hollywood. 

When it happen maybe we can see more so hyun. Many more different acting. 

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

Historical fairy goddess :wub:

so sohyun character helps her brother become king? I thought her character wants to be first female ruler? But I suppose since her character is based on real life (and she doesn’t become female ruler), I think she changes her mind and believes her brother will make a good king and she will do behind the scenes to help her country in the shadows. 

Can be so hyun character it is not all good? Be also plotting? Use brother and become king? Can be good if character have many side.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Can be so hyun character it is not all good? Be also plotting? Use brother and become king? Can be good if character have many side.

Yay I wouldn't mind that . I think any character becomes much more interesting when it has some grey element and not just 1 dimensional.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Yes it would be wonderful to see her character have many different sides! According to reading the summary in many articles, her ambition to be ruler does wavers, so thinking about it more, it now makes sense why she would help her brother become king. Ondal changes her heart and helps change her ambitions. So I guess she doesn’t want to be ruler anymore. She maybe just wants to serve her kingdom without being ruler and also try to have happy married life ondal... unfortunately ondal will die. 

forbes recognizes in 2019 sohyun ability to help increase her male co/stars stardom status. That’s how good she is, always helping to launch careers of her fellow co-stars. :doggie:

8 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Yay I wouldn't mind that . I think any character becomes much more interesting when it has some grey element and not just 1 dimensional.

We already know that sohyun character will be using/manipulating Odal’s love for her to accomplish her goals. It probably will be a very long time in the drama until she loves him back haha 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

@elan1 It happen all time. Can not complain?

It is still long wait. 

Don’t know where to complain :sweatingbullets:

I honestly don’t see anything wrong with any of the posts for them to get deleted. 

yes long wait, I feel like I’m about to grow grey hair :lol:

i hope one of sohyun dramas be be filmed in Singapore. I don’t think sohyun ever filmed overseas before. 

our fashionable girl is mentioned in article for her fashion style in coats :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@elan1 Can agree no reason to delete. Maybe can tell moderator? 

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

i hope one of sohyun dramas be be filmed in Singapore. I don’t think sohyun ever filmed overseas before

It can be good if so hyun can have oversea drama film. Can be new experience. Maybe if wait patiently it can happen. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, totoro_mei said:

Maybe he is evil then not have syndrome. Can see so hyun chemistry with ji soo can enjoy. 

Idk if he’s evil or not. I know that in original folktale, she was arranged to be married to a nobleman or aristocrat/royalty. She rejects him and he gets mad and try to get revenge. But this 2ML is playing a general, so I don’t know if sohyun will be arranged to be married to him or if that’s just a different character. 

yes, excited to see ji soo and sohyun chemistry :kisslevel:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1